Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Satish Uchale
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Satish UchaleYour feedback matters!
My wife age 54 year no diabitic no presser not any other problem. In last 15 day she safer numbness in her hand in morning she take medicine folvite 5 mg 1 0 0 cobadex forte logical m what to do ?
Hi, I am a 26 yr old guy, I feel weakness very quickly when traveling or doing some work. My legs start paining when I stand for 20-30 mnts as I feel very tired most of the time. What should I do?
I'm 20 years old. A sound comes from my knees when I straighten or fold back my legs. This started before 6 months. And since three days I'm noticing that whenever I stand, I feel a pressure in my left knee. As if the upper part is pressing the lower part and then a sound comes sometimes when I further press it. Standing doesn't feel very normal in my left knee. And when on stairs (going downstairs), there's a little pain (very little not much) also in my lft knee. My right knee also doesn't feel much okay. Please help, what can I do to make it normal again. Are there any exercises which I should do or something which I should include in my diet? Do I really need to see a doctor? What should I do?
I am 26 Years old male. I got pained at neck near thyroid gland. I have checked my thyroid but it is normal. I used medicine for pain relief but not yet Relief. What should I do?
I met with an accident around 4 - 5 years ago. It got hit on my knee. That time I was feeling like my bone has become weaker. I have shown to doctor and they have taken X-Ray and said it is normal. But still I am not able to run fast. What to do.
The human hand has multiple bones, tendons, ligaments and muscles which in unison help us to grip things and manipulate other objects to do our work. Within the wrist lies a narrow passageway on the palm side which houses the main nerve for movement of the nine tendons. These tendons help us to move our fingers individually and grip things or accomplish any task we want with our hands.
What is Carpal tunnel syndrome?
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where this nerve gets pinched due to a variety of factors and may have adverse effects. Some of the symptoms include tingling, numbness and pain with movements of the arm.
Causes of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
The nerve within the wrist which is known as the median nerve can be pinched due to a variety of factors:
- Movements where the wrists are always higher and in an angle: Repetitive movements of the wrists where the hands are always at a lower angle, can increase the chances of carpal tunnel syndrome. This is usually a workplace related problem and thus be caused by bad hand posture.
- Medical Conditions: There are certain medical conditions that may also trigger the onset of carpal tunnel syndrome such as diabetes, thyroid, menopause and other problems.
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy has also known to cause carpal tunnel disorder as it can alter the balance of fluids within your body. However, other factors could also put your fluids in imbalance and cause problems with the median nerve.
- Conditions that may cause inflammation: Certain conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis can cause the inflammation within the joints which might lead to the median nerve being pinched which in turn might lead to carpal tunnel syndrome.
Some Preventive Measures from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
- Breaks from repetitive work: It is important for your wrists to have a break when you are doing repetitive tasks that might cause carpal tunnel syndrome. Relax and stretch your muscles within the break time
- Wear wrist splints: These are support devices which can help correct problems for repetitive actions throughout the day while you are sleeping.
- Take pain reliever if you start having chronic pains: If your wrist pain is not letting you functions normally, take a pain reliever such as ibuprofen or aspirin and go to a doctor as soon as possible for a more thorough treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopaedist.