Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sathish Uchale
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sathish UchaleYour feedback matters!
I am 65 years old and diabetic controlled at times I get my head rolling for sometime and finds me in difficult at times not able to move, is it due to blood sugar come down or has it gone up? what I a m supposed to do/what is the reason behind it/ what medicine I should take in such circumstances please advise. .
I stopped masturbating but its hard to control that urge please suggest some ways in which I can easy control that. Thanks.
My organ is easily erecting when I saw a girl Its very cast I donno why even I tried to control also What should I do?
Sir I had cholesterol240 now, three months before 220, now it is problem or I can do my regular life. I had past one month neck pain and knee pain. I already avoid alcohol and some non vegs.
Hello doc I am 20 yrs, day before yesterday I sucked blood after a cut on my friend . After that from three days m having itching in my body and whenever I put on my jeans and shirt everything is normal itching gradually decreases. And I can surely say that she does not have HIV . Is there any chances of communicable disease? Or is there any other reasons behind my itching .
Very few people are lucky enough to reap the benefits of a good metabolic system. Being overweight could be a serious problem as it complicates existing health problems and can even result in unusual diseases and disorders. Cribbing about increased body weight, low energy levels and a protruding paunch is too common a phenomenon to be ignored. People try out bizarre ways to deal with an excess of adipose tissues.
They, run, jog, cycle and diet. The numerous efforts made in losing weight go down the drain in most cases. The reason behind this is simple; you are not doing things the right way. Exercising in combination with a balanced diet is necessary to keep yourself fit and healthy. However, weight loss is not a silly affair without a rule book. One must keep to a set of norms to reduce weight effectively.
Valuable tips to lose those extra kilos: You may lose weight in whichever way you want, but doubt remains regarding the consistency of such reduction. Weight loss could be drastic, but things might revert to square one as soon as you slacken from a rigorous regimen. Try out tips that suit your subjective case and find yourself in good shape.
- Breakfast is the most important meal of a day: Being on an empty stomach for long stretches can result in bloating. In such a situation a person feels lethargic and tends to give up after least physical exertion. If you intend to retain your appetite for dinner by skipping breakfast you are slowly moving towards obesity. Have a heavy breakfast every single day.
- Stop being a couch potato: Sitting in front of the television set or computer screen for long hours can make you gain weight. Remind yourself to indulge in these activities in restriction.
- Have a high- fiber diet: A high fiber diet is good for digestive processes. It rids your body of excess gases and acids making you feel light. Such kind of food can be easily broken down to produce energy.
- Exercise regularly or at least thrice a week: Exercising is extremely important to keep the extra kilos in check. It also adds strength to your muscles. Exercising can improve a person's mental agility as well.
- Have four meals a day: Having small, but frequent meals throughout the day is the best possible way to maintain an optimal body weight. Through this practice the body is assured of regular food supply and hence won't store fat.