Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sathish UchaleYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old male. I started masturbating in myage of 10. And masturbated repeatedly. In the age of 15 my penis grow about 13cm. I am using tobacco, cigarettes, ganja in my daily life, now my penis size is the same. I wanted to make my penis bigger in length and widh. And a big penis head. Increase sperm count too. To take more time to ejaculate. Any solution.
Dr. From yesterday, I am suffering with itching on my whole body there are also redness on my skin. Please tell me what is the cause.
Dr. I have asthma. But nowadays when I stand up after a long sitting then I comes filling of vomiting. Suggest me what should I do.
I am 17 year old and I have pain in my stomach left side and right side for last 2 days and I have used some medicines for stomach pain but haven't got any relief so, what should I do now.
Is there any medicines in homeopath and in ayurvedic to get rid of heart blockage? Experience opinion is highly solicited and also a common dosage.
I am 26 year old and my pennis size is 4.5 inch. I want to be make thick and increase its size by 1 inch more.
I am getting married soon. I am virgin boy. I have many doubt about my first night after my marriage. Please tell me proper precaution and information to make my first night memorable.
I have suffering from alternate fever for 3 days and blood investigation result thrombocytopenia (0.99) and plasmodium vivax positive.
Hello sir, I have some problem since 15 days back pain fast urination what is the my problem please advice
Pls help me. Can anyone suggest me a cheap and best shampoo for sensitive skin. Basically for psoriasis. Pls. It should also be cheap. But working.
What is the best way to manage bed sores, which could not be prevented in spite of taking adequate care and precautions in a very elderly paralyzed patient?
I am 23 yr. Old and my question is that my penis length is very thin and small please tell me the solution to enlarge the penis.
Most children dislike dentists and will make any excuse to not visit them until the pain of a cavity becomes too much to bear. A cavity can be described as a hole in the tooth caused by tooth decay. Cavities affect people of all ages, but are most commonly experienced by children. Cavities can affect both milk teeth and permanent teeth. The good news is that cavities can be easily prevented. Here are a few tips.
- Pregnant women and mothers can transfer cavity germs to the children. Thus, the first step to preventing cavities in children is for mothers to practice good oral habits by brushing and flossing daily along with a healthy diet. Visit a dentist regularly and get your teeth and gums properly cleaned and examined.
- Do not encourage your child to drink juices, sodas or other artificially sweetened drinks. When your child is an infant, do not fill his bottle with anything other than milk or water. Also, do not put your child to sleep with a bottle of milk or anything other than water. Once your child has brushed his teeth at the end of the day, he should have nothing with sugar in it. This is because saliva production decreases while sleeping and without enough saliva, teeth cannot protect themselves against mouth acids.
- Limit snacking between meals. This prevents the buildup of acids in the mouth and gives the mouth enough time to repair itself without causing damage to tooth enamel. Give your child a healthy, well-balanced diet. A diet rich in calcium, phosphorus, and proteins will help build strong teeth. Instead of sugary snacks, give your child let your child snack on fruits, vegetables, yogurt, cheese, nuts etc.
- Teeth can be cleaned as soon as they appear. Teach your child to brush their teeth twice a day with a pea-sized amount of a fluoride-based toothpaste and a soft-bristled toothbrush. Brush your teeth along with your child to teach them the proper way of brushing and build a healthy habit.
- Get your child’s teeth regularly checked by a dentist. The dentist will be able to identify early signs of cavities that you may have missed along with other dental problems that may increase your child’s risk of cavities. He will also be able to check the growth and development of your child’s teeth. A child’s first dental visit should be before he celebrates his first birthday. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.