Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SantoshYour feedback matters!
Patanjali ki product kse hai sex problem m jse masturbate ki vjh se mera penis losses ho gya hai vo Puri trh se tight bhi nhi hota toh patanjali ke powder ya penis k liye oil thk rhega meri liye please help.
I have pain in both feet below the knee area particularly in rest time. Feeling pain in bones. No pain occurs throughout busy time only in rest time.what is my problem?
I am 17 years old, I want to be healthy meant height and fit .But I am suffering from a night fall from 4 years. Can I stop a night fall and grow body fit.
My brother started masturbation from 2006, when he was 12 years old. He masturbate 1000 times in this 10 years. Now he is 22 years old. From today if he stopped masturbation, Is there any problem in his married life to produce a child? Will he face less count sperms problem in producing a child? His marriage ceremony is in 2022 December.
I am 39 year old male. I had sex with a professional girl about 3 weeks back. Now I have developed red blisters/ pimples on my back, sides, stomach/abdominal area. Its not very itchy nor its has water or pus like pimples. I have no soars, pimples, warts or any redness on my penis or anal area. I had kissed the girl mouth to mouth. And I had used condom. Do I have any sexually transmitted disease? Please guide me I'm worried.
Urinary incontinence is the leakage of urine or urinating involuntarily. Urine is released by a process called micturition where the detrusor muscles of the urinary bladder contract to empty the bladder. This is usually a voluntary action but when the muscular contractions become involuntary, incontinence occurs.
Urinary incontinence may be caused due to stress, pregnancy, obesity, weak pelvic muscles, alcohol intoxication or due to diseases like diabetes, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease. Children under the age of 5 experience incontinence most often. People above the age of 65 are also prone to the condition. The disorder is observed more in women than in men. The associated conditions of urinary incontinence are:
- Infection in the urinary tract: The risk of bacterial infection is increased due to incontinence and abnormally frequent urination. If you have had an infection in the urinary tract in the past, chances are that incontinence will cause repeated or chronic infectious diseases in the tract.
- Skin diseases: The skin is constantly wet and in continual contact with nitrous urinary toxins like urea, inorganic salts and compounds. So, over time, the skin becomes red and itchy. Rashes and sores may also develop. Sometimes, when you scratch the itchy skin too much, the capillary blood vessels may break and cause a petechial rash - red and brown spots - to appear on the skin.
- Anxiety: There is a constant feeling of shame that accompanies the disorder. Urinary incontinence, which is a common symptom of many medical conditions, is often, not reported to doctors. The patient often avoids socializing due to fear of being unable to control the micturition process in a social situation.
- Depression: Urinary incontinence affects the patient's psychological health directly due to the adverse impact on his or her quality of life. The amount of sleep is often decreased as the patient is afraid of urinating while being asleep. The condition may also cause restrictions on employment and other recreational activities.
- Sexual problems: Most women suffering from urinary incontinence report decreased sexual urges, painful intercourse and are even unable to achieve orgasm in spite of responding to sexual stimulation because of urinary leakage during intercourse leading to embarrassment and withdrawal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.