Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay SawarkarYour feedback matters!
Sir my eye power is 1.25 both same. I want increase my eye power so tell me any EXERCISE OR TABLET than any FOOD increase my eye power.
I have a red mark on my eye that got bigger. I have been told it is bloodshot but it has been in my eye for two days now, I woke up and noticed the mark, it stings when I blink and I touched it and it really hurt. Whom should I consult?
Sir i have dandruf on my eye lashes which when fall in my eyes causes irritation and also inflamation of eyelids.I always keep my eyes moist. Please help.
I am suffering from vision problem. Often feel headache and tired. What I need to do. I have to spend my time in study.
"Sarvendriya Naam Nayanam Pradhanam" this Sanskrit proverb means, in all sensory organs of our body the eye is very important organ. Now a days not only in adolescence but also in most of the children the eye sight problems are starting. It is nothing but due to the continuous usage of their android cell phones, computers &amp; late night sleeping. So with these various causes due to the stress happening on the retina of the eye these eye sight problems are arising. So to avoid these eye sight problems certain foods were explained to eat regularly as follows:-
(1) all the seasonal fruits are regularly to be taken, because the fruits are having plenty of vitamins especially" c. More over the orange fruits are having full of vitamin - c.
(2) the carret vegetable is having vitamin-" a" carotenoid content is more useful for healthy eye sight.
(3) in our old ancient system of ayurveda the" haridra" was explained to use for avoiding the cataract formation. The haridra is having a, b, e vitamins, more over having antioxidants. So the glass of milk with little harendra, will give good results.
(4) tamata the vegetable is having vitamin" c. It improves the good eye sight.
(5) the olive oil is having full of vitamins antioxidants. It keeps up the eye sight in a healthy manner, so in our kitchen we can use olive oil for our food curries preparation.
As per the ayurvedic principles for the good eye sight the best medicines were explained.
Eye Pain and Visibility Male, 36 Respected Doctors, 1. Im 36 years old male person. 2. I am a glaucoma patient and already had glaucoma and cataract surgery before an year. RIGHT EYE ONLY 3. After glaucoma and cataract combined surgery I am in more trouble. First vision is not so clear as earlier. And there is so much pain in my LEFT eye.
My age is just 18 years but I am suffering from severe eye sight with 5+ I am wearing a big spectacles. I also frequently suffer from burning sensation in eyes due to which I can not concentrate on my studies. Please advice me what to do.
I have red eyes for last three days doctor what should I do and what type of medicine should I take please answer doctor.
I am 24 year old and I am having a small white spot under my right eye from last 8 years. What should I do so that this spot get normal skin color and this may not occur to any other part of body.
I have red eyes for more than 5 days and also itchiness. What kind of medicine should I use, is there any injection available.
I have red eyes or cold or pain in right hand or left leg or head over a two days? What's should I do?
Im 20 years old, im suffering from lazy eyes, wrinkles around my eyes Could you tell me some natural remedies for this problem?
22 year male. My eyes are 6/6 had proper check up with dilation. Sometimes things seems blur. I see cloud image of people who just left from that position. Sometimes its hallucinations. when it happen my heart rate raises.
I have an Eyesight issue. I wear glasses from last 5 years. From last few days I am suffering from even poor eyesight. I can not focus on objects and they appear blurry. I also go my eyes checked and changed the glasses as per requirement, but the problem is still there, this is leading to headache and stress. How it can be cured?
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.