Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SanjayYour feedback matters!
My wife is pregnant. She is 22 years. Old. She is suffering from headache. Please suggest proper treatment.
Bladder is an organ of the lower abdomen which stores urine. Though it is a problem common to both men and women, women are two times more prone to be affected than men.
The following are some of the causes that give rise to bladder pain.
- Bacterial infection or urinary tract infection is one of the common causes of bladder pain. Women are more likely to encounter uninary tract infection. It occurs if bacteria sneak in through the urethra leading to develop an infection in the urinary tract, which in turn affects the urinary bladder.
- Sometimes bladder stones can also give rise to bladder pain.
- Painful Bladder Syndrome is yet another cause, wherein your bladder holds pee after your kidneys have filtered it but before you pee it out. This condition causes pain and pressure below your belly button, causing pain in the bladder.
- Chronic pelvic pain is pain in the area below your bellybutton and between your hips that lasts six months or longer. There are multiple causes for such pain.
- Bladder cancer is another possible cause of bladder pain. If uncontrolled cancer cells are formed in the bladder, then it gives rise to bladder cancer. Bladder cancer is one of the most common cancers and generates unbearable pain in the bladder.
- Interstitial cystitis is another condition which gives rise to severe bladder pain. This condition is more commonly seen in women. The bladder becomes inflamed and irritated and the pain gets worse when the bladder is full or during menstruation. It is a chronic condition.
- Urethral stricture is another cause of bladder pain. Men are likely to be more affected by this condition. In this case, the urethra becomes inflamed and narrow creating difficulties to pass urine.
- Yeast infection also known as, Torulopsis is another cause of bladder pain.
Bladder pain can vary from being mild to severe. But, no matter what the degree of pain is, it requires serious medical attention. It is highly recommended that if you are suffering from bladder pain you must consult and seek a doctor's advice right from the beginning. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My wife was having mensuration date on 10 but still not done. We hd intercourse before few days but had taken the pill. So is she pregnant? And if so we do not nid child at this stage. What can be done?
M not having my menses from 2 months. .m having pcos. .I have taken meprate tablets still. .menses are not coming. .what can I do for my regular flow?
I masturbated on my girl breast some sperms went near her pubic hair as she is virgin is their any chances of pregnancy.
Recently I asked about not getting periods after my delivery. I was answered to check out for pregnancy. Actually my husband is in abroad. I haven't sex till now after delivery. So please give me good suggestion.
I have a problem of pigmentation during my pregnancy. I am taking treatment from homeopathic doctor. Doctor gave me a cream to rub on the affected area. But I have no improvement in my problem. What can I do? I take contraceptive pills. I searched on Google that contraceptive pills are the reason or pigmentation. please help me.
- Infections: The commonest of infections during monsoon are facial folliculitis (an inflammation of the hair follicles), acne and ringworm. The cause of such infections is mostly bacterial or fungal. People are more susceptible to infections during this season due to excessive sweating, dehydration, photo-toxiceffects of the sun and, of course, humidity.
- Hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating: Hyperhidrosis is a medical condition characterised by excessive sweating in the armpits, palms, soles of the feet, face, scalp and torso. Such conditions can get worse during monsoon and lead to body odour and further infections.ffects of the sun and, of course, humidity.
- Pigmentation/patchy uneven skin: Hyperpigmentation is characterised by a darkening of an area of skin caused by the overproduction of a pigment in the skin known as melanin. It is relatively common and usually harmless.
- Dull, frizzy hair: Frizzy mane is a woman’s worst enemy during monsoon. The moisture in the air can play havoc with your beautiful tresses.
- Skin allergies: It is extremely common in cities where pollution levels are sky-high. Commonly affected areas include upper back, hands and feet. Most often cause cannot be ascertained as allergies can have multiple sources.