Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay GavaneYour feedback matters!
When I will took intercourse with my wife my penis is not erect I have taken some medicine fir depression last five year. To kya yeh medicine ka effect hai .koi medicine ya treatment batayen.
I am 20 year man my problem is I am discharge very soon, my watery like fluid alway comes out how 2 stop it nd increase sex time nd also I masturbate alot in my puberty Pls answer I am so worried.
I am facing problem of hydrocele. Please suggest the care that I should take. Doctor said it happened due to excessive riding on bike. I can't avoid using bike as it is part of my profession. Please guide.
I have headache from last 3 days. I am using some tablets but no use. please tell me how to solve it.
Hi doc, age 32 yes, suffered from less sperm count, early ejaculation, due to which my wife is not able to conceive, not doing even sex with me.
I have a life partner nd I want to sex with you But penis size iss too much small Pls send your treatment advice nd I increase your penis size.
I am suffering from typhoid since past few days. so, can you give me some advice so that I would recover fast.?
If I sleep in AC or high speed fan it immediate forms cough and start sneezing. Please advice medicine to root it out completely.
An STD is transmitted by means of physical contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually, STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all.
But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Abstain: The most effective way to avoid STIs is to abstain from sex.
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to a healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduce the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
Coping and Support
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world.
Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses trust between partners, plans to have children, and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression. If in doubt, don't hesitate to visit a skin specialist or a physician. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.