Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay DhurveYour feedback matters!
I am having a pain in my back every time, when I sleeping on my bed its starting more pain in night. Pls tell me what can I do.
I am on a mild anti hypertensive- Telma 20. I feel my ED is connected to this med. When I stop taking it ED goes away in 2 to 3 days. When I restart , ED comes back. Pl suggest some other med so that erectile dysfunction goes away. My bp remains 120/80 when I take this med. And clims to 145/100 when I do not.
I have cholesterol and heart problem. What should I do to avoid these problems? what should I eat? and what all should I avoid?
I am 19 years old boy. I have many small pimples on my back side, can you suggest me any medicine or creams?
I want to know that does drinking beer helps to remove a kidney stone and ureter stone. I have a kidney stone of 6 mm. I have never taken beer but someone said it helps to remove a stone or will I get habitual to it. Please help.
I have desk job and in the last 1 year my weight was gone up from 75 KGS to 89 KGS. I want lose my weight please help me.
Hi doc. I goes to gym daily and do intense workouts. My diet is Oats in breakfast than channa in Snacks. Brown rice in lunch. Paneer or sum fruits after gym session and dalia +pulses in dinner. I wanna gain muscle but also wanna keep my belly flat. So is this scheduled ok or I have to change anything. please help.
I am 27 year old married women. I wanted to know are there any operations that can be done for being a virgin again.
Sir/mam I am 22 years old. And I cnt sleep at night, infact whole night. Then in day time I feel sleepy. My whole routine is messed up and because of this I am losing my health. What should I do?
Respected sir I am a man of age about 38 years and I have a severe problems of stomach like gas, acidity,indigestion for which I look very lean and thin and even my friends also make fun of my health please help.
I am 66 years old. Received heart attack taking medicine as per heart specialist, but I cant digest food properly, why.
I am 25 year old male. From last month sudden I am facing hair loss on my head. I think because of my poor diet. Can you please suggest any protein or precaution.
I am a 17 year old teenager who is suffering from obesity. My current weight is 95 kgs and height is 5.5 feet I am loosing my confidence due to my obesity. Please suggest a quick and effective way to cut down my body fat. Due to my academics I can't give time to gym and workout.
I am 30 year old so my teeth are very Stain full so want remove my stain and clean my teeth I give good suggestions and about good product.
I've always had underlying depression issues. Years fine on Prozac. Then year or so ago I aware not sleeping, anxiety, anger, loss interest in everything.
Hypertension during pregnancy can be a problem for both baby and the mother. Thus it is of utmost importance that during pregnancy a good health should be maintained along with controlled blood pressure and cholesterol levels. With an increase in multiple births and women of older age the risk of hypertension during pregnancy has increased. But if proper care is taken it can be avoided.
Types of Pregnancy Hypertension:
There are three prominent forms of hypertension that can be seen during pregnancy. The pregnant ladies should be aware of the same. These are:
- Preeclampsia: This is the most common and serious hypertension during pregnancy. This hypertension can only be controlled by delivering the fetus, which usually involves complications like death of the mother or child. This occurs 20 weeks after pregnancy.
- Gestational hypertension: This form is only prevalent during pregnancy and is not a problem for the mother or baby after delivery. This usually occurs in the last leg of the pregnancy
- Chronic hypertension: This form forms either prior to the pregnancy or before 20 weeks of the pregnancy.
Management of Pregnancy Hypertension:
Hypertension during pregnancy can be handled by the following:
- In case of severe hypertension, blood pressure medication should be continued during pregnancy.
- If you are on ACE inhibitor type medication, then the medication is changed to one that is even safe for the baby.
- Your doctor might like to monitor you daily and can advise hospitalization for a few days
- If medication is missed, it might lead to uncontrolled life threatening hypertension. Thus the medication should not be missed at any time.
- In case of mild hypertension and absence of other diseases like diabetes and kidney disorders, the doctor might stop the medication or reduce the dose. Also, being off medicine does not cause any problem in mild hypertension.
- Irrespective of the hypertension being mild or severe, the prenatal appointments should not be missed, so that the doctor can monitor you and the baby. So that problems, like rise in blood pressure, poor fetal growth, and signs of preeclampsia can be spotted and steps can be taken for the same.
- In case there is some form of hypertension present the prenatal visits and lab tests will be more.
- Apart from the usual second trimester ultrasound, there will be periodic ultrasounds in the third trimester to monitor the baby's growth and the amniotic fluid.
- Also regular fetal tests and Doppler ultrasounds will be done to track the baby's growth.
- Lifestyle changes should be made. Salt intake should be limited, fresh food instead of processed food should be consumed.
- If blood pressure is high then doctor might ask you to avoid exercise especially if you never did before pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.