Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeth DoblekarYour feedback matters!
I recently got married before 6 months, but till now my spouse did nt got pregnant pls suggest me the best way to get her pregnant.
I am 44 years of age and having periods after 2-3 months for the last around 1 year. During earlier years have had periods also for 15 days after around every 15 days as well. Ultrasound revealed no problem during the earlier years. Is this menopause, is it the right age, is there any treatment or medicine required.
Hello doctor I am married person and I am happy with single life partner in my life and I am getting confused that having a sex without any protection is safe with single partner?
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on10/06/17 and she had period on 3/06/17 after unprotected sex I gave her unwanted 72. But she get early period on 15/06/17. Is she will get pregnant .help me.
I have done sex on 18 06 2016 . My all sperm went to vagina. My sperm count is 95 Mil/ml. My wifes MC also regular, which had come on dated 09 06 2016 . Now I can say we will get good news in next month.
My wife is aged about 26 yrs. She is suffering from heavy white discharge and associated pain. She already had a baby aged of 5 yrs. During intercourse she is feeling pain in internal vagina. We consulted a homeopath doctor previously and the doctor prescribed that this is due to bacterial infection. But still the problem persists. Can you suggest some medicine or natural remedy?
Nature has blessed us with some amazing and magical foods. Forget pills or supplements, these foods can give all that you crave for in life, a well-shaped body, a healthy mind and heart and a lot more. It is important for us to identify these foods and make them a part of our regular diet.
Believe it or not, bananas are one of these magical foods. This is a fantastic fruit, available in the markets throughout the year and is pocket-friendly too. From potassium to vitamin B6, it is packed with the goodness of essential nutrients. The best part about this fruit is you can consume it in different ways. Besides eating it alone, you can make delicious sweet dishes and milk-shakes out of it.
- Each banana (118gm) contains only about 105 calories, and consists almost exclusively of water and carbs.
- Bananas contain very little protein and almost no fat.
- The carbs in unripe (green) bananas consist mostly of starch and resistant starch, but as the banana ripens, the starch turns into sugar (glucose, fructose and sucrose).
- A medium-sized banana contains about 3 grams of fiber, making bananas a fairly good fiber source.
Bananas contain mainly two types of fiber:
- Pectin: Decreases as the banana ripens.
- Resistant starch: Found in unripe bananas.
Resistant starch escapes digestion and ends up in our large intestine, where it becomes food for the beneficial gut bacteria. Additionally, some cell studies propose that pectin may help protect against colon cancer. Bananas contain several types of potent antioxidants, including dopamine and catechins. These antioxidants have been linked to many health benefits, such as a reduced risk of heart disease and degenerative diseases. Bananas are often referred to as the perfect food for athletes, largely due to their mineral content and easily digested carbs. Eating bananas may help reduce exercise-related muscle cramps and soreness, which affect up to 95% of the general population. Bananas are also one of the most convenient snack foods. You can add them to breakfast yogurt, cereal or smoothie. You can even use them instead of sugar in your baking and cooking. Furthermore, bananas rarely contain any pesticides or pollutants, due to their thick protective peel. Bananas are incredibly easy to eat and transport. They are usually well-tolerated and easily digested, and simply have to be peeled and eaten.
- Keeps you smart and slim: It acts as a perfect energy booster. You get ample amount of calories by consuming a banana. A single banana can give you 100 to 110 calories instantly. Interestingly, it doesn’t add too much carb or fat to your overall diet. A medium-sized banana is most likely to contain about 30 grams of useful carbs and 3 to 4 grams of fiber. It is rich in resistant starch—a kind of carbohydrate that takes longer time for digestion, burning more calories.
- Takes care of your muscles: Bananas are rich in minerals like magnesium and potassium. It prevents and protects us from developing cramps in the muscles. It enhances the process of muscle relaxation too.
- Keeps a tab on your blood pressure: It is an ideal fruit for people with high blood pressure. It is because of the fact that bananas are rich in potassium. This mineral does wonder in reducing blood pressure. One gets about 400-450 mg of potassium (with no traces of sodium) from a single banana.
- Get gorgeous with a glowing skin: It is not just the citrus fruits that fulfil your body’s requirement of Vitamin C. Bananas are also a rich source of Vitamin C. This nutrient is essential for a healthy skin. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that strengthens the immune system of our body.
- Good for your stomach: Bananas are helpful in taking care of your stomach. They keep you away from gastric problems or disorders. Say thanks to the fructooligosaccharides (FOS) present in them. FOS acts as a probiotic substance, enhancing the growth of useful bacterias in human intestine. Consequently, eating a banana prevents you from gastric diseases. Further, bananas contain pectin which helps in beating constipation.
I am 37 weeks pregnant and my baby movements are less (5 to 6 movements in a day) from past few days, I have done with my Doppler test and every thing seems to be fine, I would like to know what causes the less baby movements. My Blood pressure: 110/70 Doppler test results are as follows: Fetal presentation: cephalic with U cord Placental position: fungal posterior weight: 2710 grams Avg Gest Age: 36 weeks 4 Days Heart rate: 156/min Afi < 12.6 cm Grade 3 Cervix 29mm.
Hi i am Having breast pain / heaviness before periods. Sometimes it feels sore. Can any medication help.
Hello mam mujhe ye janna h ki mai 17 march ko period se hui thi uske 4 april ko maine physical relationship banaya with out condom to kya maii pregnent ho jaongi. Thanks.
I am 25 years old. May 6th 2015 is my married is finished but still not conceive. Not pregnant. What can I do?
One of the most irritating symptoms of lyme disease is the drastic effects it has on your sleep patterns. Insomnia and restlessness are commonly reported, which weaken the body and make it more difficult to fend off the infection. Valerian root has been trusted for centuries as a sleep aid, and can deliver the restful sleep your body needs to recharge and repair. It is also an analgesic and stomach aid, so it helps with other common symptoms of the disease as well. Valerian root extract and valerian tea are the most popular and effective ways to consume this powerful herb.
Exams, work, parties, stress, worries – there numerous reasons because of which we do not sleep well and begin the next day sleep deprived. At times, this extends to multiple times in a week and before we realize, it poses bigger health health hazards than you can imagine.
10 health hazards sleep deprivation can lead to-
1) Induces Accidents - If you haven’t slept well the night before, you are bound to be drowsy. It is extremely unsafe to drive when sleepy, as this puts you at a high risk of meeting with an accident. Not just while driving, there are known to be more accidents inside the office, when one is sleep deprived.
2) Makes You Dumb - When sleep deprived, our senses are not alert. And when our senses are not alert, our brain slackens. Lack of sleep impairs attention, reasoning, concentration, and reasoning. It takes us time to grasp situations and facts, we tend to be dumb.
3) Poses Serious Health Threats - Sleep disorders are known to cause heart attack, heart disease, heart failure, irregular heartbeat, stroke, diabetes, insomnia and high blood pressure.
4) Dip in Sex Drive - Sleep deprivation depletes one’s energy and increases tension in the mind. This leads to lack of concentration and a massive dip in one’s sex drive. Both men and women are known to express lowered interest in sex when they are sleep deprived.
5) Ages Your Skin - We all know that one sleepless night gives us puffy eyes and sallow skin. However, chronic sleep disorder also results in fine lines, dark circles under the eyes and lackluster skin. Human growth hormones are released while we sleep. So the lesser one sleep, the lesser is the hormone released. And thus affects our skin.
6) Leads To Depression - Depression feeds on insomnia and vice versa. While good sleep at regular intervals is known to calm the senses and helps treat depression, lack of sleep at times aggravates the symptoms of depression.
7) Makes You Forgetful - When sleep deprived, one tends to be forgotten. Not a surprise since due to lack of sleep, one is not alert as it is. Scientifically explained, one needs to be in deep sleep for the sharp wave ripples to occur and sharpen one’s memory.
8) Causes Weight Gain - Studies say that the more one sleeps, the more weight they lose. And in instances of sleep deprivation, exactly the opposite happens. Sleeping less than six hours a day increases your risk to be obese, according to studies.
9) Increases Risk Of Chronic Diseases - Lack of sleep increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases. It is very important to sleep the required amount of hours, every night, to assist all organs to function smoothly.
10) Impairs judgement - Sleep deprivation affects focus and other senses. This in turn impairs judgment as one might find it difficult to focus while taking decisions. You might start sleeping lesser than 7-8 hours and find that your body has adjusted to it, however in the long run, it will start showing adverse effects on your body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Hi I am 20 years old female. My period is not regular. Sometimes it comes twice in a month and sometimes not at all for about 4- 5 months. Please advise me what to do.
My sister has scanty flow in periods since many years. Is scanty flow in periods i. E. Only 1st 2 days normal flow n then no flow only spotting for next 4-5 days, ok for a 38 years old lady? Is there any medication to increase flow? Pls advice.
I am a 32 years old female. I have recently given birth to a baby. I have severe itching in and around my vagina. It's been a week now but it isn't going. Can you please suggest what can it be?
- A fetus can masturbate in utero.
- You don't need genitals to have an orgasm.
- You can have them when you're brain dead.
- They can cause bad breath.
- They can cure hiccups.
- Doctors once prescribed them for fertility.
- Animals orgasm more than we think they do.
- Oxytocin, the chemical released into your brain after climaxing, makes you relaxed and chatty.
- About 10 percent of women are actually anorgasmic.
- Most orgasms last about 20 seconds. After that your body releases a hormone called prolactin that shuts off your sex drive for up to an hour, so anything that was turning you on before can suddenly make you bored.