Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeth DoblekarYour feedback matters!
My menstrual has stopped 3 years back, now I feel to have a baby so will I get pregnancy at this stage?
I have a problem of hairfall from last 4 to 5 years and before that I had thick and long hairs but I have problem of luceria a white fuild discharge from my vaginal part is that reason for this? Or its cause of some hormonal disbalance. please suggest.
I am a single 27 year old woman. I want to have a baby on my own through IVF or IUI. What are the legal as well as medical procedures required for it? And what is the cost for it? I am financially secure and stable and will be able to provide for the child on my own with a little support for my family. Thank you.
What is the best diet for a woman who has just conceived? What should she avoid eating? Which exercise she should do?
My weight was increasing day by day i'm taking proper diet and i'm doing little bit exercise and walking everyday but my weight was gaining. I want to conceive pregnancy. I am trying for that. Weight gain may cause any problem to get pregnant. Please give me some tips to lose weight.
Hello, team, suppose we are having sex today and after how many days or how many months we came to know about the pregnancy? Normally how many days it takes for the pregnancy confirmation? Please explain me in details about the pregnancy cycle.
Hi, I had a sex on last month 30th and then my gf last period date is 1 but still not yet periods, so today we checked our pregnancy report through by doctor, so it was possitv, now we use menvo vit plus tablet for avoid pregnancy, pls suggest me asap,
I am 22 years old married housewife we are planning for child but I can't get pregnant from seven month what should I do?
Maybe you're just really eager to get pregnant, or maybe you want your baby's birth to happen at a specific time.
Please note that you can not predict a time frame and sometimes it takes time to conceive. Have patience and here are some tips which can help:
The biggest secret to getting pregnant faster is knowing when you ovulate (release an egg from your ovary). Think of the egg as a bull's-eye and the sperm as arrows. One of the arrows has to hit the bull's-eye in order for you to get pregnant. If you notice that you have irregular periods over the course of several months, pinpointing ovulation could be difficult. Ask your doctor for advice.
Once you know when your egg will be released from your ovary, you can plan to have sex during your most fertile days: from three days before ovulation through the day of ovulation. (Starting a little sooner can't hurt; some women have gotten pregnant from sex that happened six days before they ovulated.)
If you have a regular cycle of 28 days, days 12 to 16 days are said to be a woman's most fertile period counting from the first day of cycle.
Sperm have their best shot at fertilizing an egg when they're healthy, strong, and plentiful. Several things can help your partner get his sperm supply in fighting shape:
- Cut back on alcohol (studies show that drinking daily can reduce testosterone levels and sperm counts and raise the number of abnormal sperm)
- Quit tobacco and recreational drugs (these can cause poor sperm function)
- Eat enough of certain key nutrients – like zinc, folic acid, calcium, and vitamins C and D – that help create plentiful, strong, wiggly sperm
- Avoid hot tubs, saunas, and hot baths, since heat kills sperm.
I am married and my wife is not her period where she was supposed to be on 15th of may. Yesterday we checked pregnancy test using kit and observed positive. I think she is 1 month pregnant. We don't want baby right now as we are planning to have a baby after 2 years. Please suggest any medicine that would help her. Is it safe to use MTP kit?
My bf and I will be doin sex next month. What should we do to avoid pregnancy apart from usin protection and if I take pills and if it dosent works then what should I do more to avoid pregnancy?
For an expecting mother, nothing is more important than the safety and well-being of her unborn child. With due care, a mom-to-be can prevent complications that may arise in pregnancy by avoiding certain potential risks. Read on to find out the 5 things pregnant women must avoid at all costs in order to have a safe pregnancy.
1. Caffeine: It’s wise to avoid coffee, tea or even sodas that contain caffeine, as it can adversely affect the baby’s heart rate. Some studies go on to suggest that the consumption of caffeine may even increase the risk of miscarriages. Not only that, the intake of caffeine by the mother can increase the chances of the baby getting diabetes. So anything that contains caffeine must be avoided at all costs.
2. Abdominal X-rays: Abdominal X-rays during pregnancy are a big no. This kind of X-ray exposes the abdomen of the mother, and the baby as a consequence, to high levels of radiation, which can cause changes in the baby’s rapidly growing cells. As a result, the baby’s chances of suffering from birth defects or certain cancers, such as leukaemia later on in life, increase rapidly. It is best to avoid X-rays until absolutely necessary. However, you must avoid self meditation.
3. Heavy Exercising: While moderate exercising during pregnancy is very healthy for both the baby and the mother, extreme exercising can give rise to quite a few complications. Exercises, which cause the heart rate of the mother to exceed the mark of 160 bpm (beats per minute) may result in the supply of less oxygen to the baby. This can lead to foetal hypoxia, a condition in which the supply of oxygen to the brain of the baby is restricted, resulting in brain damage. Exercises that must be avoided include abdominal crunches, exercises that hurt the mother’s joints or strain her back or which require her to hold her breath for too long.
4. Alcohol: All types of alcohol must be avoided during pregnancy. Consumption of alcohol during these 9 months has been associated with several birth defects such as poor growth, learning disabilities and mental retardation. In worst case scenarios, excessive alcohol consumption during pregnancy can lead to what is known as Foetal Alcohol Syndrome or FAS, which severely affects the mental development and physical growth of the unborn child, particularly of the face and skull. Also, you must quit smoking.
5. Stress: Stress can trigger various health problems, which can be bad for both the baby and the mother. Studies have revealed the emotional environment of the mother is experienced by the baby as well. In fact, a particular study has shown that any kind of stress, whether it be work related or stress caused by strain in relationships, can affect the mental development of the child. This as result can lead to the child developing certain behavioural disorders such as fears and phobias, which remain way into his adulthood. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.