Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeta DattarYour feedback matters!
Constipation problem from 6-7 month. Many things I used like candy pancharist patanjali divya churna etc. But no relief so far. After ever diet urge does created.
Sir / mam I have been started gym exercise like bicep chest etc from 1jan. What should be the diet. I also want to increase my weight my age is 19 and weight 60 kg.
Hello Doctor, Mujhe puchna tha ki meri age 22 years hai par mere breast develop nhi huye to isske liye me kya karu. please bataye.
Hey I am shivam a 18 year old guy and I am suffering from pimples since last few weeks I have got a lots of pimples on my face I tried some face washes and some anti pimples cream but it is not working now I do not know what to do next.
Hi I have a lot of work pressure on my mind how can I control my depression I am going daily day by day in depression please help me to overcome the situation please suggest me some medicines regarding this thanks a lot.
After marriage I am getting pimples on my right cheek regularly. What could be the solution. It's been a year of my marriage.?
I'm having a back pain since two days and also in my knees, please just suggest me some good medicines.
What is the correct time for taking Green tea if taken 2 - 3 cups daily. I am 66 years female having controlled Diabetes with medicines. My wt is 66 Kg.
I am 21 year old female, my nipples are paining badly, it is felt around the breast too. Any movement or jerk in my body makes me feel pain sometimes they protrude or else be soft. Red in appearance. What might be the problem. Is anything serious. Awaiting for your reply. Thanking you!
Hello doctor. I am suffering from foot pain from the last six months. Its getting worse. When I woke up in the morning I can not even walk properly due to foot ache. please help me. Bt one thing is to notice here . D pain is only in d morning when I woke up in d morning. . D pain fades away after I bath. Please help.
I am loosing my hair rapidly, I have used several shampoos but I did not any good result. Can you help me please,
I have lipoma and I have about 100's on full body how can I get rid of them completely as some of them are cosmetically disturbing and some are painful as they are near veins.
An eye allergy or allergic conjunctivitis is a condition that strikes when certain substances irritate the eyes, which can cause a reaction. This reaction has varied symptoms starting from inflammation to watering and even redness and an itching sensation.
So how can you tell if you have an eye allergy? This article will tell you all you need to know!
- Causes: To begin with, this is an immune response that happens when the eye comes in contact with substances like dirt, grime, pollutants, pollen, nettle, pet hair, smoke, mold and more, which may cause irritation. These are typically known as allergens. The immune system takes these allergens to be invaders and begins attacking the same by releasing chemicals that cause these allergic reactions. Also, an eye allergy may be a symptom or outcome of other conditions like asthma, hay fever, or even eczema.
- Symptoms: The eye usually bears a pink or red appearance when the patient is suffering from an eye allergy. Also, watery eyes are a common sight during this condition while scaling around the eyes may also take place. Further, itching and burning sensation may be felt by the patient and swelling or puffiness can be seen. The symptoms may afflict one or both eyes. The patient may also have a runny nose or stuffy nose as well as nasal congestion.
- Difference between Eye Allergy and Pink Eye: Conjunctivitis or pink eye is usually caused due to bacteria or a virus that spreads infection in the eye. But eye allergy is caused due to a response of the immune system that leads to an allergic reaction. While the pink eye may be a contagious condition, an eye allergy is not.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis of an eye allergy will be done with the help of various tests conducted by an ophthalmologist. The skin prick test will help in introducing allergens to find out if the spot gets raised or suffers from inflammation. Also, the doctor will check for other ailments like asthma and eczema.
- Treatment: There are varied methods of treating this condition. To begin with, the doctor may prescribe medication like decongestants and antihistamines as well as steroids for more severe and persistent cases. Also, injections may be prescribed in order to do away with the allergic reaction and eye drops containing olopatadine hydrochloride may also be used.
- Home Remedies: Staying away from allergens and using a warm and clean washcloth over the eyes, for a few minutes every day, may help in relieving the painful symptoms of the condition.
Do not forget to consult your doctor before you try any natural or home based remedies.