Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sandhya DuttaYour feedback matters!
My girlfriend's height is 5ft 1 inch. Age 22. What should be done to increase her height? necessary. Plzz suggest the better way.
I am facing a lot of hairfall. What should I do? can you suggest me any vitamin tablets? I am 21 years old girl. Thank you.
Does the Cashews contain Proteins? Is it good to take raw cashews or roasted cashew for Already Fat persons?
Hi I'm 26Yrs Old and I want to reduce my v. Fat. Can you please suggest me a fut burner? Or what else should I do to reduce my fat.
I don't know if it's a pimple or acne but it looks like boil. Unknowingly I touch it and next day it becomes a black scar. I have dark black scars all over my face. After using so many creams and home remedies the scars are not fading. I have this problem for 5 years.
I am having a Burning Sensation in my Underarms. I have to keep my hands on upside. So please give me solution regarding it.
I have a desk job and I just raised my weight upto 100 KGS and I want to lose my weight. Please give the solution.
I have a lipoma on my face it's in a small size hardly 2 cm or2. 5 cm but I just want to remove it so is there any kind of medications then refer me or should I do surgery, it's not paining nor any kind of issues are there but its on my face on left of ny Chick it's look bad on my face and I want to remove it.
I have black scars and pimples on my face as well as back also I used nd strictly followed all the prescriptions given by the doctor but it doesn't work at all.
Asthma is an inflammatory disease, which affects the airways of your lungs (respiratory tract that pumps oxygen into the lungs). It is long term in nature. It is characterized by shortness of breath, coughing and wheezing. It occurs few times a day or few times a week depending on the person it affects. Sometimes it worsens during the night.
What triggers Asthma?
- Airborne particles such as dust mites, mold spores, pollen and cockroach waste.
- Infections in the respiratory system such as common cold.
- Cold air can also trigger asthma.
- Physical or outdoor activities which make you pant such as running, skipping, jogging and jumping can cause shortness of breath, thus triggering asthma.
- Pollutants and irritants in air such as smoke.
- Some medications can also trigger asthma.
- Stress and nervous attacks (panic attacks) also trigger asthma.
How to manage asthma better by changing your lifestyle:
- Try to avoid keeping animals in your house such as dogs, cats and rabbits. Many times animal fur, waste, urine and saliva contains particles which can cause allergic reactions and make you cough uncontrollably. This in turn triggers asthma attacks. If you have pets try keeping them away from your bedroom.
- Dust mites also cause allergies which trigger asthma. So wash your carpets, rugs, bed-linen and pillowcases in hot water.
- Bugs and insects such as cockroaches are not only unhygienic, but can also trigger asthma. Cockroach droppings near your bed, kitchen and food are dangerous and you should call an exterminator to get rid of these bugs.
- Sometimes, heavy fragrance also aggravates your respiratory tract and triggers shortness of breath. Avoid using heavy perfumes, deodorants and room fresheners.
- Pollution also triggers asthma. Dust particles come out from the vehicles and mix with the air. If this air is inhaled, it might trigger uncontrollable asthma. So try to cover your mouth with a cloth when you step out of your house.
Asthma can be very severe and can bring many hurdles in your day to day activities. Changing your lifestyle and certain habits can reduce asthma to a great extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.