Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sandhya DuttaYour feedback matters!
What is estrogen? What is testosterone? In both of them which is required heavily to grow facial hair in men? And why?
I am having knee pain from last 15 days, I work in a bank all day sitting in chair and working on computer. From last 15 days I have knee pain and when I sit in any position for 20 to 30 minute then I can not quickly stand up due to knee pain, when I use icepack on knee I feel very good. Please suggest.
I suffered from stomach pain during periods. what I should do? and I also feels geedy during that time.
I am a 56 years old male suffering from knee pain past from one month there will be swelling also I can't even walk for a forloung.
I have got a dandruff, which is irritating me daily. How I get rid of this? Even if I take head bath daily, dandruff is being produced on my scalp with in an hour or two. Am habituated to scratch my head to take the dandruff off my head. Could you please give me a permanent solution for this? Please find more details below: Name: Sandeep Reddy Methuku Age: 25 Gender: Male Occupation: Software Engineer (Works for almost 10-12 hrs a day)
Before 2 years, I am for any reason very depressed thought them of sucide attempts, tbhi se bhut sir dukhta h bhut, vapis uss bare me soch kr, past vapis aajata h jb samne, what I do.
I am 20 years old and when I play football, after that my spinal cord became very pain and am addicted to smoking, how to stoke smoking.
Hello any one can help me I have some of questions my report. S. G. P. T level today 52 triglycerides 213.8 and cholesterol level 42.7.
I am losing hair frequently. And I have already lost a lot of it. Please help. Its getting worst day by day.
How do I get rid of depression, I am starting scared of everything and I am having a feeling that nothing is real.
I am 20 years old and I have been suffering from hair fall now for almost 2 years. I have been applying minoxidil solution and taking pills but that is not curing much. Is there any solution other than going for surgery?
I am unable to keep track of drinking water, I want to be hydrated but at the end of day. I manage to drink only 1 litre of water. How can I increase drinking water? please help?
I am 22 year old. I feel hopeless, sad, empty and I feel I have no life. Nobody gets me. I do not have much friends. I don't have any passion and always confuse about what to do as a career. Sometimes I lost my sleep sometimes I sleep a lot. I even didn't get any sexual feelings and erection. I have mild pain in my legs and below stomach at right side. Sometimes I cry for no reason. I feel low energy in doing normal daily things. (I am feeling all this from past 6 months or even more.) Is this normal? Should I ignore this?
Hi, I am 35 yr old. This time on the first day of my periods my right side of d face was swelled up when I got up in the morning. And I was having very bad pain. Kindly tell is it normal or what should I do. It's still on today is my 2 day but it is still paining but not like first day. Kindly acknowledged.
Eczema is an autoimmune disorder wherein the skin overreacts to certain triggers in or outside the body resulting in inflammation and lesions. Eczema is also known as atopic dermatitis. The skin becomes dry, patchy and rough, and it tends to form itchy and red blisters. Eczema is usually caused due to inflammation; in most cases, allergy triggers eczema. It has been observed that quite often, patients who suffer from eczema have a family history of allergy. In some cases, patients having other allergies, may also develop eczema. Apart from this, low immunity triggers this disease.
- Red patches over skin
- Dry rough skin with blisters
- Intense itching on skin, with occasional bleeding
- Formation of a thick leather-like layer over the affected areas of the skin
- Discharge of an oozing watery and sticky liquid from the affected area, in case of wet eczema (In case of dry eczema, there is no watery discharge; the skin stays rough and dry.)
Treating eczema with homeopathy
Treating eczema might be possible by taking several medications. But treating doesn't mean curing. People who suffer from eczema know how irritating the disorder is. So they want a cure for eczema, which is possible with homeopathic medicines. Homeopathy is known for curing eczema, from the root. Basically, homeopathy helps to improve the immune system, as low immunity is responsible for causing allergies. When immunity is built, and low immunity quits from overreacting to several reactions, eczema is cured.
Here are five homeopathic medicines suitable for treating eczema:
- Graphites: Graphites is one of the finest homeopathic medicines for treating wet eczema, when there is thick, oozing watery and sticky discharge. In most cases, the patient with this type of eczema suffers from constipation and obesity. He or she might be sensitive towards cold. Their usual skin becomes hard and cold, but the affected area remains dry and rough. The remedy is prescribed mostly to women with menstrual disorders.
- Mezereum: This is the suitable for patients with eczema, which tends to form a leathery crust on the head. The patient might feel intense itching especially at night.
- Hepar sulphur: This is suitable for eczema with formation of pus. The patient is usually too sensitive to cold. Intense itching, sneezing and sensitivity towards cold are the symptoms, which indicate the need for this medicine.
- Dulcamara: This is one of the finest homeopathic medicines for eczema, which aggravates in damp or cold weather. Thick formation of yellowish crust and intense itching are the symptoms, which clearly indicate the need for this remedy.
- Sulphur: This one is suitable for eczema with burning sensation along with intense itching. Symptoms usually worsen in summer and the skin feels rough and dry. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
It is a must that you get a thorough consultation with a homeopath before starting off on some medication on your own. Each body is unique and will respond differently to different formulations. With homeopathy, the aim is to treat an individual holistically instead of just removing the symptoms.