Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep SathyeYour feedback matters!
My eye sight is decreasing rapidly. I am unable to view distance objects properly. Without specs it is very tough. Please tell what to do.
Sir/mam I want to remove my glass. My eyesight is very low. Left eye -3.5 right-3.0 Plzz help me to increase my eyesight. Any medicine, yoga or other.
It starts paining in my eyes and head when I concentrate on anything especially when I study. I tried many different things to get rid of it but it is still there. Can you please advise me what I should do?
My nephew told me his older brother held him down and pointed a laser pointer in his eye and held it there for some time about 6 years ago. He has a noticeable deficit of vision in one eye. What is the long term damage?
My mothers left eyes upper eyelid is not opening for the last one month, her age is 66 years and she is also a patient of diabetes. Her ct scan and mri of brain does not show any abnormality what should we do.
Hi, I am 33 years female using specs from the age of around 7 ,my eye power is - 7.5 right ,and -8left eye. This power is since last 12-15 years stable, can I go for a LASIK surgery now at this age.
Sir, in the winter season am sneezing constantly in the morning. Its happening daily also when dust is there eyes turns to red and starts itching. Please suggest any remedies. I tried homeopathic medicine, but no improvement.
Is it harmful for the eye after Cataract surgery(I.O.L.implanted) when washed with tap water (treated with chlorine,bleaching powder etc.) regularly in the morning after waking up .
I have got 1.25 sight should it is compulsory to wear glasses , I don't like to wear glasses so I am eating carrot and fish .am I doing correct.
I am having a listening problem in winter season only and also my eyes got red when I wash my face. Please help me.
My skin is degrading day by day. Since Jan 2015 my skin is degrading regularly. First of all in the starting my skin started burning and it seems like a smoke red. My skin started getting rough & dry then. Now even I got pores also in both my cheeks. Got eye bags now where even my veins under my eyes are easily visible. Consulted 2-3 dermatologists but did not receive any benefit. I am really getting tensed & frustrated now. Please suggest me something so that I can have the best solution for me.
I am 24 years old. 8 years ago I saw solar eclipse without any protection, my eye sight was became -0.5 and it causes colour blindness. Now it is the same from 8 years. I do not want to wear spectacles, because it start headache. What should I do for it.
I am feeling cold, have throat infection, have fever and my eyes are like burning. Which medicine should I prefer?
Hello Doctor, I wear spectacle but because wearing turban I bought lenses today I tried to apply them on my eyes one was successfully done and when I applied another I felt blurry so I tried to remove But on right side I am confused, that my lenses took out or not? I did not find anywhere I tried to take it out from eye. M confused Please tell me if this would b in my eye how can I remove it? Will it create problem. I'M VERY SCARED PLEASE SUGGEST ME.
Hello, mai jab bhi eyes band karke khada hota hu to aisa feel hota hai jaise sir ghum raha hai dizziness feel hoti hai. Pls help.
Eyes need as much regular exercise to keep them healthy as any other organ of the body. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain. Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level.
Here are 4 eye exercises that can help strengthen the eye muscles and improve your vision:
1. Blinking - Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
2. Palming - This exercise involves three steps:
- Taking a few deep breaths before beginning the exercise
- Make yourself comfortable by resting your elbows on your knees and slowly closing your eyes
- Cover your eyes with the cup of your palm, place your fingers on the forehead and the heel of your hand on your cheekbone
This exercise helps in achieving inner peace and calm and also helps in resting your mind.
3. Figure of eight - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and provides flexibility. In this exercise, you need to imagine a huge eight in front of your eyes. Slowly turn the 8 on its side. With the help of your eyes slowly trace the figure of 8. Repeat it the other way after a few minutes.
4. Near and far focusing - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes. It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath
Related Tip: Improve your eyesight - 5 Top foods to eat?