Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Sometimes I felt that a needle pinned in my heart, which was felt very painful for a few seconds. And the very next seconds it will be alright.
Sir/mami have noticed some bleeding from bottom while in toilet. Some drops of red blood comes along with stool. I don't know what it is, it happens some times and some times it doesn't happens for days. I thought it would heal automatically but it hasn't. It has been some months now. Please advice me what should I do and what has happened to me. I am a boy of 22 years age. Thank you.
I am 28 year old male, every time after discharge my sperm my penis and foreskin of My penis become red and painful and red dot marks come on my penis head, I feel itching and burning sensation too, I made test like hiv, vdrl, blood sugar, cbc, and my all reports are normal, help me on this issue please.
I am 31 years old male I am healthy. I want to know that how many times sex is possible in a day for healthy person and what is excess limit? How we can enjoy healthy sexual relationship with our partner.
Irritation inside nose (mostly right side) which leads to sneezing, mucous and watery eyes. Slight Irritation in eyes which seems due to this. irritation in nose starts mostly after waking up. Have this system since last 1 month. Initially consulted homeopathy (not aware of the names of the medicines doctor has given) but since this was increasing had to consult Allopathy. Doctor prescribed Montek LC before sleeping and Flomist nasal spray for 7-10 days but symptom reoccurred after medicine was over. Also, sometimes itching starts in one small part of body (thigh or ankle of hand) and it becomes slightly red and then goes away in a hour. Slight itching sometimes on stomach or back (not throughout the day) but that does not lead to redness. This developed after taking 2 months medicine for cough bronchitis which developed after coming from Manali in October 2015.
Hi I am 52 years.(male) diabetic patient. Suffering last twenty years. As per blood report doctor advised me to take glimepiride 1 mg before breakfast and metformin 500 after meal two times. After 3 months b. S (f) abnormalyy high (304) and during that time I was suffering from gastric (i think side affect) now medicine totally stop. Doctor advise me to take admission in any hospital. Feeling very weak. What can be done now.
I am a16 years old girl. I am studying . Inter in madhapur hostel. I am getting sleep in classesand I can not able to concentrate completely on studies some times due to health problems.
The Churg-Strauss disease is a rare medical condition, which causes abnormal and painful swelling of the blood vessels thereby, obstructing normal blood flow to the different body organs and tissues. The Churg-Strauss disease generally attacks the blood vessels of the intestine, nose, heart, lungs and the sinuses. In rare cases, this abnormal swelling can damage the kidney and the body joints. If not diagnosed timely, Churg-Strauss disease might lead to further complications such as heart disease, nerve damage, and kidney damage.
- As of now, the accurate causes of the syndrome have not been detected; although doctors suspect that hereditary factors and a long-term exposure to allergens might be responsible for the syndrome.
- Also, the syndrome can be caused as a result of side effects of prescribed medications for asthma and allergies. However, many people who have been diagnosed with allergies do not show the symptoms of Churg-Strauss syndrome.
- The chances of suffering from this condition increase if you suffer from episodes of chronic asthma, sinusitis (inflammation of the nasal passage cavities) or any other form of allergy in the nose. This syndrome has been generally observed in people within the age group of 30-50 years.
The symptoms of Churg-Strauss syndrome vary among people depending on the affected organ. However, the possible symptoms of the disease are but not limited to:
- There might be a significant pain in the joints and abdomen along with fever, asthma, sinusitis, and a loss in body weight.
- Development of scars on the body along with the presence of blood in faecal matters coupled with a tingling sensation in the limbs along with a feeling of numbness if the syndrome happens to attack the nerves.
Treatment: Churg-Strauss disease is an incurable medical condition, but a prescribed dosage of corticosteroids or chemotherapy medications can regulate the symptoms.