Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep PatilYour feedback matters!
Hi. How I increase my sex timing during sex. During sex my sex timing is very short. Please suggest me those medicine which have no side effects?
Vinegar doesn’t sound like a particularly attractive natural remedy for excess belly fat, but studies have shown that vinegar consumptions stimulates the production of certain proteins in the body that can directly burn visceral fat. This is the kind of fat that often builds up around your belly and can threaten the health and function of your major organ systems. A small amount of pure vinegar is all you need to enjoy these benefits, even though you probably won’t enjoy the actual process of consuming this natural remedy. Hold your nose and swallow fast, but trust that you’ll enjoy the effects on your belly fat.
Sir, I was a chain smoker and I have relinquished cigarette recently. I wanted to know that in how many days I can recover my health because I had been smoking for 10 years. And what should the diet plan and routine be followed by me. Please guide.
I am 50 year old female, I have little swelling at my feet. I hv high bp since 9 yrs. I take 2 tabs olmesar 40 n stamlobeta. My sonagraph report ahows fatty liver grade 1. Uric acid is 8.8, xreatin level is 1.02, size of kidneys etc all normal. Bp also is normal at 130/90. I need solution for the edema.
With cold shower, is it necessary to apply soap? Or if you do not apply soap is cold water sufficient to wash of the bacteria? Or is it necessary to have a hot water shower without soap.
Mam or Sir, I am 19 years old boy my face is becoming dark and having dark spots also please tell me how can I over come this, and please tell me some natural and home remedies.
She will get more pain during periods bt she gets regular periods. She can not walk at that time were too lean any solution to stop paining without taking tablets?
Last tow day I am suffering from mild fever, body ache, headache, and weakness medicine I should take.
I am 43 year old, having eye problem, close distance I couldn't read properly, how I can do? did you have medicine, too see close letter reading properly.
I always feel insecure thinking abt my husband .He is not cheating on me but how to change my mind and think positive. I jst think m right, and dn't listen to others. Is it psychic?
I want to go for ceramic braces. Please suggest me. Is this the best way to get an attractive smile. What would be cost and time for treatment?
Hi, I am 30 years old female. I get my test done last month. My vitamin d3 is below average its 14.5. Nd my TSH level is 5.28. My doctor suggest me to do physical activity. I does not prescribed any med for tsh level. My periods are regular. I noticed my hair are getting thin. and less bouncy. please guide.
Atopic dermatitis is also known as Eczema. This is a kind of skin ailment that produces boils on the skin due to an inflammation of the dermis or the upper layer of the skin. There are many forms of atopic dermatitis.
Atopic dermatitis may be caused due to several reasons including a family history of the same, in which it is a genetic problem. It may also be caused when the patient has a weak immune system, which causes a reaction to any kind of disturbance in and around himself or herself, in which it is caused due to environmental factors.
Let us find out the various homeopathic means of treating this condition, and understand whether or this form of treatment is efficient or not. One must remember that any kind of homeopathic medicine or other forms of medication must only be prescribed by a certified medical practitioner.
Curing from the roots- The homeopathic way of treatment usually includes curing a problem from the roots rather than merely suppressing the painful symptoms. When medication is used to just suppress the symptoms, the problem continues to persist and becomes even more pronounced when the medication is not in use. For conditions such as atopic dermatitis, the doctor will usually prescribe medicines that will go forth and cure the very root of the problem that may be causing the condition in the first place. While this may be a time taking process, it will be a long term cure and treatment measure for the same.
Working on the immune system- In many cases, conditions like eczema may be borne due to stress-related issues, which usually lead to a weakened immune system. This is an issue that is addressed and treated appropriately by homeopathic medication so that the allergy causing elements may be treated and removed accordingly, even as the immunity is strengthened. This makes homeopathy an effective form of treatment for this condition.
Graphites- This homeopathic medication is used when the symptoms include constipation along with changes in the physical appearance of the skin, which becomes rough and hard.
Mezereum- This medicine is most effective when a crust like formation can be seen around the boils. The medicine is also useful when there is accumulation of pus under the crust.
Sulphur- Many patients suffering from atopic dermatitis complain of intense pain along with a burning and itching sensation, which they cannot seem to contain. This medicine usually helps such kinds of symptoms by soothing the affected area.
- Dulcamara- This medicine is most useful if and when the condition becomes worse due to a cold and damp weather, in which case the boils may flare up and lead to the oozing of pus and lots of itching. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am feeling weak for last few days what should I do now? I am 23 years old now. Should I take any kind of medicine.
How to cure this inflammable external hemorrhoids? Is there any need of operations? What are the foods to be taken to cure this? What are the steps to be taken to prevent this in future?
I am 22 year old. And my weight is only 47 kg. I want increase my weight and health. Can I use body growth supplements.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a medical condition related to a woman’s endocrine system. Generally, this disorder is characterised by an imbalance of the sex hormones (oestrogen and progesterone), which leads to the development of multiple small cysts in the ovaries. Symptoms of PCOS include acne, irregular menstrual cycle and depression to name a few.
The causes of PCOS have not been accurately identified so far, but researchers suggest that the following factors might contribute to the onset of the condition.
1. Increased amount of insulin secretion- Women suffering from insulin resistance may get PCOS as their body is not able to effectively use this insulin, which results in increased insulin secretion by the pancreas. This, in turn, triggers more androgen (male sex hormone) production in the ovaries, making it difficult for the ovaries to ovulate.
2. Lower inflammation levels- The white blood cells present in your body form resistance against infections through a response termed as inflammation. Women with lower inflammation levels are likelier to get PCOS as the decreased levels stimulate polycystic ovaries, thereby producing more androgens.
3. Genetic factor- If you have a family history of PCOS, it’s highly probable that you may also get it as the disease is linked with your genes.
How To Live with PCOS
PCOS comes with numerous side effects like acne, obesity, infertility, excessive facial or body hair among others. There are certain lifestyle changes, which you may consider to manage PCOS and minimise its side effects.
1. Change your diet - Opt for a low carbohydrate, low sugar diet to keep your insulin levels in control, as insulin is responsible for increasing the severity of PCOS symptoms.
2. Try to maintain an ideal body weight - Obesity is known for worsening insulin resistance, and you can prevent this by regularly keeping your weight in check. You can practice some easy at-home exercise to reduce weight besides having a balanced diet.
3. Get yourself checked regularly - Visit a doctor and get yourself checked regularly for potential health risks as PCOS is often associated with increased chances of diabetes, heart diseases, certain forms of cancer, hypertension, and high LDL (bad) cholesterol levels.
4. Join a support group - Joining a PCOS support group will help you cope with your emotional difficulties, while helping you to live a better life by cultivating an optimistic outlook. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.