Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanakar Sinde
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Sanakar SindeYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old male and I have problem in my nose. Two years ago I felt an accident and my nose's bone was broken and one year ago I have done septoplastic surgery. All is right now but my nose is so wide and curved. I am upset and with this problem I have less confidence to do any work. What to do please suggest.
Nose gets blocked once I lie down to sleep. Have to use a decongestant Like ortinoz daily to clear block. Also mucus forms and throat has to be cleared while eating food. What is effective treatment for dust and automobile pollution allergy?
My mother in law (age 57 yrs) has complaint of generalised body swelling for past 3 months, she has breathing diffeculty on exertion, she has ehymoticpatches on forearm since few days. Doctors has dignosed her with connective tissue disorder/vasculitis. Please sugges
I'm 25. I had sinus problem for which I gone through an operation. But afterwards my problems didn't get solved. My nerves in brain around my right side sculp still pains. What to do ?
I am suffering from blocked nose for over 6 months now, especially at night my left nostril gets blocked. I'm not sure if this is because of some allergies or not.
Tonsillitis, in the easiest terms, is the swelling of tonsils in our throat that is accompanied by symptoms like throat pain, difficulty in swallowing/ drinking, altered voice and fever etc.
As in the case of most infections, the occurrence of tonsillitis is more common in children due to relatively lower immunity and habits that invite infections. Let's take a look at the first line of defence when you have a cranky child with swollen tonsils.
1. Make your child gargle with salty warm water: This treatment is most helpful in any infection in the mouth. Add half teaspoonful of salt to a glass of warm water and make the child gargle with the mixture as many times in the day as possible (to a maximum of 5 times). Continue till the condition prevails. Gargles difficult in children below 10yrs, but one can try gargles in older children. Make sure the child spits out the water and not drinks it.
2. Antibiotics: Consult a child specialist or pediatrician in case throat pain and fever doesn't settle, inspite of home remedies and let your doctor decide if antibiotics are required, rather than going for self medication as it have side effects.
3. Painkiller/numbing lozenges: Painkillers that are prescribed by the doctor can be given to ease the pain. Same is the case with lozenges but care should be taken that he/she should not have too many of these.
4. Allow him/her to take rest: It does help in a betterment of the condition!
5. Give warm (not hot) soothing food: Soup, ginger honey mixture, ginger tea can help soothe the inflamed tonsils in most cases. The condition, more often than not, gets better within 7-10 days. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pediatrician.