Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sameer Namjoshi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sameer NamjoshiYour feedback matters!
My brother is mental retarded he has no links with brain. He on bed and is like new born only he does nothing. From last 2 months he is having cough but from last 5 days he not able to eat or even swallow water he is having problem in breathing oxygen supply is not enough. Full day he is having saliva like phelgum in his mouth due to which when try to eat it gets stuck into his throat and starts coughing he is not eating anything from last 5 days please tell any sol. As my brother even can not speak.
Blood mixed with MUCUS in stool From 1 year. Please can you tell me the reasons and appropriate treatment. Please advise.
I'm 18 years old, On my face there are lot of pour Holes which were formed pimples and also face skin is sagging day by day more and more. So, please help me out.
I hav a severe problem of acidity, it persistent from many days now, I mean one day I have and another day I don't. It burns all through my chest to the throat and my heart beats increase significantly so much that I annoyingly feel it everytime.
I am suffering from masturbation addiction, that has lead to penis shrinkage, short fall, night fall, weakness, memory loss, fatigueness and ED. I coming to your clinic .Please advise.
Are you pregnant and waiting to be a mother for the first time? Pregnancy is an ideal time for you to start taking care of yourself emotionally and physically. It is not a very simple thing and is associated with several complexities. Here are nine ways, following which you can undergo a healthy pregnancy:
- Consult your doctor or midwife immediately
- After finding that you are pregnant, get in touch with your doctor or midwife for organizing antenatal care.
- You will need to get important pregnancy advice and prepare for scans and tests that are required.
- Eat properly
- Take supplements
- Take pregnancy vitamin supplements in case you are not getting the essential nutrients from your everyday diet.
- Consume folic acid and vitamin D in large amounts during pregnancy.
- Maintain proper hygiene
- Work out regularly
- Regular exercise is important during pregnancy.
- Go for yoga, swimming, walking, and aquanatal classes as you need to build your endurance and strength. This prepares your body to deal with pregnancy.
- Practice pelvic floor exercises as these help in having a toned pelvic floor that ensures you of a smoother childbirth.
- Avoid alcohol
- ?Alcohol is unsafe during pregnancy, and you should totally try to avoid drinking. Heavy drinking during pregnancy is fatal for your baby in several ways.
- Avoid caffeine
- Avoid smoking
- Undertake pelvic floor exercises
It is also very important for you to get sufficient rest when you are pregnant. You are bound to get tired easily because of pregnancy hormones that are in high levels. Try taking naps during the day if your night sleep is disrupted. Try relaxation techniques such as yoga, stretching, massage, deep breathing, and visualization. For a healthy pregnancy, without any complication or hazards, these also play an important role.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!