Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sameer Manse
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sameer ManseYour feedback matters!
Hello Good morning Doctors on 11th I was participated in sex with GF she had a 3rd day of her periods I used a safety but the safety was broken and my sperms was released in her vaginal so I took a precaution unwanted 72 within 30 min there was a bleeding but from 12th afternoon there is no bleeding on 13th afternoon agn the bleeding started and on 14th agn stpd and from today morning 16th there is a normal bleeding is there any chance of pregnancy or any problem to her periods please suggest me what to do.
It's being 1 years after the pregnancy. She did not get her period yet. She is breast feeding her baby Most frequently. Is it normal or there is any issue. Do we need to consult a gynaecologist. Regards HB.
Myself Dr Ritika Dua dietician in Ayurveda since seven years in Model Town. Today I will tell you the topic of PCOD. PCOD and PCOS both are the same problems, PCOD is meant Polycystic Ovarian Disease, these problems are ladies problems. 90% of our ladies are facing this problem. In this video, I tell you the causes, symptoms and how to cure the PCOD and diet. Causes, genetic problem and past of the family, periods, weight stuck. Second Symptoms, weight gain hona, weight loss na hona, periods problem, fatality problem, pregnancy problem and how to cure the PCOD. The main thing is that how to cure the PCOD weight loss by diet, by exercise, secondly take everyday flax seeds, flax seeds every day its very good for the PCOD patient and fatty acid second cinnamon powder take after lunch after dinner in 1 glass lukewarm water and take ACV yani ki apple cidar vinegar every morning take empty stomach with lukewarm water plus saath mein panch tulsi. Take B12, capsules it is good for the PCOD patient and takes amla juice also help for the PCOD reduction. Amla juice is a vitamin C source is very good for the diet. The main thing is the diet of PCOD patient, what is avoid for the PCOD do and don’ts the diet of PCOD patient avoid sugar contains yani ki sugar jayda nahi lena hai. Second, avoid sodium contain, sodium contain should less in your diet. Third, avoid diary forms, diary form is like that milk, cheese, butter just avoid that. Fourth, spicy things, yani ki mirch masale. Thanks for the Lybrate, if you want a diet for the PCOD or any other you contact me at my clinic or by Lybrate. Thank You.
Pregnancy is a beautiful phase for any woman, and should be enjoyed to the fullest. That being said, pregnant women need to take care of their health at all times, as a young life depends on them. Taking into account how paranoid a to-be mother can be, any form of bleeding during pregnancy can cause a lot of trepidation. However, a lot of this worry is not really required at all.
A lot of pregnant women bleed during the first trimester of their pregnancy. As a matter of fact, many who bleed do not know or realise just how common it really is, and as a result, they get quite a lot more worried than they should. In fact, it happens to about one in five women who are pregnant.
Why bleeding occurs?
- It is quite likely that if a miscarriage is to occur, it will occur during the first trimester, or the first twelve weeks. As a matter of fact, bleeding is most likely to occur between weeks five and eight. A woman would get to know that she is having a miscarriage if there is tissue which is being passed, and at the same time, she feels some very intense cramps in the lower part of the abdomen.
- Another reason why women bleed, which is also quite likely to occur during the first trimester, is due to the process of implantation. However, this sort of bleeding is not heavy by any measure. The ironic thing is that a lot of women discover that they are pregnant by this form of bleeding and it usually occurs within a week to about twelve days after the conception has taken place.
- One of the more baffling reasons for bleeding when a woman is pregnant is bleeding which occurs after sexual intercourse. While it may seem odd that something which is supposed to be pleasurable should actually end up causing blood loss, all this is a sign of is that the tissues around the vagina are receiving a great amount of blood supply. It is to be noted, that no risk is caused the foetus because of this as it is located in the uterus.
What to do if you bleed?
- No matter how light or heavy the bleeding, the midwife or the doctor must be kept up to date with the situation at hand. This is because if there is any corrective action which is to be taken, the delay in time is to be kept to a minimum.
- A cause for genuine concern over the period of the pregnancy is if there is bleeding post 20 weeks. In most circumstances, bleeding is not worth the mental trouble. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.