Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SailaYour feedback matters!
I am having irregular periods since 4 month before than when I had a long journey they started but now the condition is same what to do.
After how many days after intercourse we should take ipill to avoid pregnancy. Does it work efficiently. Does it have any harmful effects.
I am 28 years old, 5'2ft height, 69 kgs. Weight. Post pregnancy I am trying hard to lose weight. I cannot. Is there any healthy supplements which will help to lose weight fast with no side effects.
Sir I am 2nd month pregnant and I want to know that whether I should take some medicines for a healthy baby or I should go for fruits n healthy diet. As I have read in many articles that medicine during first 3 months of pregnancy should be avoided. Please suggest.
I am 17 years old my breasts are paining when I sleep facing the bed wn my breasts get pressed its paining and even if I touch or press them its paining wt should I do?
I am 38 years ,I have a lump in my left breast since last 12 years. Sometimes it's paining also. I have two daughters also and breastfeed them also, then also lump is as it is. So please advise treatment or any test.
Dear Dr's hello Dr. meri wife ko 24 Oct 2016 ko baby hua hai. So Ab hum yeh janana chatai hai ki ab hum kab Sex kr saktai hain aur Sex krtai huai kin baton ka dhiyan rakhai kiyon abhi meri wife ki delivery hui hai. Please ans thoda detail mai dijia ga thanks.
Maim meri wife ko piread 27 jan ko hua aur maine sex 15 feb ko kiya to kya pregnant hone ke chans hai eske bad piriad nahi ayaplease reply.
Hi, is there any way to delay periods naturally. Usually I used to take primolut N tab to delay periods. But many people said it's not safe to use that tablet, as we are planning for kids. My periods are always irregular. I don't know whether the periods come in next 5 days. But for next 5 days. We are planning to go to Tirumala.
She has got her periods today so there are no worries about pregnancy? And will she be normal from now on??
Holi is one of the most enjoyable festivals in India. It is one that everyone looks forward to and is usually known as the festival of colours because we use colours and coloured water to douse our friends and family in a great display of pomp and show. Also, we tend to get doused and remain that way for many hours, mostly in the sun. As such, Holi can also take a toll on our skin by causing discolouration, rashes and insensitivity. So what should one do in order to avoid coming down with bad skin the day after Holi? Here are our secrets, which will leave you with shining skin even after you have had a great time at the festivities!
- Hydration: It is very important to keep yourself well hydrated before you plunge into the festivities. Remember to drink lots of water and ensure that you have a bottle in hand so that you can easily fill up on fluids even as you enjoy yourself with all the sun rays and the colours. This will ensure that your skin does not become too dry.
- Full sleeve clothing: Another good idea to keep your skin protected is to wear full-sleeved clothing so that you do not tan indiscriminately and you do not end up with too much discolouration and rashes on your skin. Wear light fabrics that will dry fast so that the water does not get absorbed by the clothing and into your skin. This will keep your skin relatively dry, even if you enjoy yourself for hours at an end. Avoid synthetics clothes and denim as they would stick to your skin.
- Organic colours: With the whole world going the organic way, why should our Indian festivals remain behind? So, you can now opt for organic colours that have been produced in a safe way with safe ingredients. These natural pigments will ensure that you do not have to scrub and endure rashes and irritation after the festival. It is a good idea to opt for such colours, which can be washed off easily and are bereft of synthetic materials that can harm the skin in the long run. This can also help in avoiding problems like eczema and other skin conditions.
- Oil your hair: India is a land of rich cosmetic tradition. No matter which direction you look in, you will always find that you have a weapon of choice in terms of oils and other ingredients that are absolutely great for keeping your skin and hair in good shape. So our advice is to oil your hair well, preferably with coconut oil, olive oil, or vitamin E oil, so that the colours and the water does not get absorbed onto your scalp. This will also help in keeping your hair moisturised as the colours can make the strands very dry. Always oil the whole body before playing holi.
- Lips: Apply plenty of lip balm before joining the play of colours.
- Nails: Apply a thick coat of dark nail paint before Holi.
It is important that you must apply oil behind your ears, between your finger tips and even near your fingernails. It is ideal that you don't wax or thread or do any facial treatment, at least, three-four days ahead of Holi. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.