Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SailaYour feedback matters!
My wife 1 month se pregnancy start hua hai Aaj ultrasound hua toi bola gaya baby ka growth nahi ho raha hai kya reason ho sakta hai aur isko thik karne ka solution bhi suggest kariye.
Married for 3 years no child .fibroids n unable to get pregnant consulting gynecologist for a year. Irregular periods n thyroid. Will she be able to conceive? How?
I had unprotected sex (withdrawal method. Dnt knw whether semen entered or not ). On April 3rd. I didn't had my periods yet. So I decided to take urine pregnancy test. But the result was negative. Am I pregnant? Or not if not why I am not getting my periods back. please tell me what is happening with me.
I want to increase the size of my penis.My sex partner and me also do not get satisfied while intercose.And i am not able to give more time while intercose. How can i solve my these problem suggest me?
At times, being pregnant may make you feel as if it is a full-time job. This causes even more problems when you actually have a full-time job, especially jobs that require you to be seated at a desk or to be pleasant with your clients even when you don’t feel like. But thankfully, there are tips on how you can handle the major issues that you may face at your workplace during your pregnancy.
When to make the announcement?
Though it is quite natural to feel tempted to spill the good news right away, advises that it is good to keep the news to yourself until you have crossed the first trimester. This is because the chance of miscarriage drop dramatically and when you finally decide to announce the news, make sure that your boss gets to know it right from you rather than any of your colleagues.
How to manage the common symptoms while on the job?
Though pregnancy causes a variety of discomforts, it doesn’t give you a ticket for slacking off at work. There are various ways of dealing with the symptoms in order to prevent them from interfering with your work. If you suffer from morning sickness (85% of women suffer from nausea during pregnancy), you can get over it by eating your favourite food. You can take in small doses of healthy snacks for keeping your blood-sugar levels within the required limit and reduce the nausea. When your symptoms are severe, you will have to consult an expert about proper medications.
When to get ready for maternity leave?
Before you decide to bid a temporary farewell to your workplace, you will have to specify the details of your leave. You should let your boss know about an approximate date from when you will be taking leave and when you will be able to rejoin. By giving them a tentative date of your return, you are allowing them to see the light at the end of that tunnel. You can help by making a small list of tasks that you were responsible for and also offer suggestions on how they can be divided and handled by your coworkers.
Though most women are into professions which will not affect the delivery of the child, there are certain kinds of jobs that may put you as well as your baby’s health at risk. It is important to consult your doctor and ask for a detailed advice on this matter.
Hello, I am 20 years old. I had a sex on my 1st and my last periods date is april 3rd, now I think I am pregnant but I am not sure about that. I need to know whether I am pregnant or not!
Hai I have small doubt now I am 1&1/2 month pregnant so can I meet with my husband or not please tell me suggestion.
I had done ultrasonography and as per result it shown that the left ovary is enlarged and shows two chocolate cysts and one clear cysts and left ovary measures 6.2 cm X 5.0 cm. The gyno doctor suggest to do laparoscopy surgery to remove the cysts. Pl suggest can I go for laparoscopy surgery to remove cysts or go for any other treatment to remove the cysts. Also suggest can I go for homeopathy treatment to treat cysts.
I am 22 years old women I am married and I am studying so now I don't want baby how to control it please help me.
Hi, I had sex with my boyfriend, I have taken femilon 21 days of dose. Is it appropriate to oppose the birth control? Please tell me some tips about that.
I want to know about some of the abortion pills. I have missed my periods and it's already 5 days now. Pregnancy test is positive. I don't want to be pregnant.
I have itching in my vagina I took treatment but didn't got cured it is due to I have sex with my bf without condom and took ipill.
We are a newly married couple we had intercourse on 4th Dec after that my wife had normal periods after 14th of Dec bt now she has missed her periods and now its comes a very short 2-3 days mc on 29 the of Jan. We don't want baby now is there any possibility of my wife being pregnant because m outside my state now and can't get back to my village right now that's I concerned about it.
An STD is transmitted by means of physical contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually, STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all.
But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Abstain: The most effective way to avoid STIs is to abstain from sex.
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to a healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduce the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
Coping and Support
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world.
Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses trust between partners, plans to have children, and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression. If in doubt, don't hesitate to visit a skin specialist or a physician.
Hii doctors m 20 n I had 2 ectopic one was 9 months before and second 2 months before Both removed with an open surgery Doctor suggested me to take Tab-LOETTE till I dnt want to get pregnant But please suggest that is it safe. Or it will be harmful fr me in future (like further pregnancies)? Please help me out and give me a full detailed info And if its not safe then PLZZZ SUGGEST ME THE BEST.
1. Eat something every 2 – 3 hrs constantly. Stomach should be always busy digesting & absorbing something so that metabolic rate becomes higher burning stored fat. Never starve otherwise body holds on fats & Carbohydrates (energy source for emergency)
2. Consume 1 fistful of dry fruits everyday
3. Once in a week replace a meal with only boiled or steamed veg / fruits.
4. Eat fruits prior to meal, as your body gets all the goodness of fruits.
5. Drink 1 glass of water while going to take shower. Its good for blood circulation
1. Avoid deep fried food items (If unavoidable can be taken as first thing in the morning
2. Avoid sweets (you can have 1 piece of sweet in the morning or afternoon instead of fruit, specially do not have sweet with any of the meals; have it as a separate meal)
3. Do not use Ghee on Chapattis, does not add any value.
4. Don’t discard the skin of the fruits & veg. Soak them in salty water for ½ an hour to undo the most of chemical preservatives
5. Never take shower immediately after meals