Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saila
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SailaYour feedback matters!
Hie I talk before on same topic about my irregular periods. My weight is ok. My copper t is ok. Doctor told my abt scan it is also fyn. In my cu-t its only said in bold lines that cu-t seen in situ. Now my doctor asked me to give blood test. On february my periods came after taking medicine then on march I perioDs came after taking homeopathic medicine and on ds month april I do my scan. Dr. Gave me medicine and said give your blood samples during periods. Pls advice me something what can I do. The test names are FSH/LH, S. Prolactin, T. SH, S. Testosterone. I ate medicine but my periods dnt came. How I can give my blood test if my periods dnt come. Medicine named which my gynae gavePRIMOLUP-N.
Hi. Me and my gf have go through an unprotected sex on 13.05.17. And on 16.05.17 take an unwanted 72 for safety delayed but before 72 hrs. Her period cycle date is also 13.05.17. But till now she doesn't have their periods. I am worried now what to do. Please hlp me.
I am 32. Trying to conceive for past 2 years. I have never used birth control pills. I did not have sex for past 3 months as husband was traveling due to work. I had my periods the first two months. I missed it this month. Pregnancy test at home was negative. What is the reason for missed period? I am on the heavier side weight wise but no thyroid issues. I do get major cramps during the first day of period and I take the painkiller meftalspa.
I am not getting periods regularly. My mensuration cycle period is irregular. What should I do get periods regularly?
I done a sex with sex worker before one year with protection after the one year I test a Elisa or rapid test it's show negative but now I have some throat problem. Please clear my doubt.
The season of winter is all about enjoyment and is full of fun and festivities. As we while away our time enjoying, our body works its own course of eliminating toxic substances from the organs. But there is always a way to make things better. In other words, the process of clearing toxins is known as detoxification and what better way could be there than Ayurveda. During the process of detoxification, there are certain things that should be avoided like sugar, alcohol, caffeine, gluten, soda, etc.
Why choose the ayurvedic way?
It is the natural process through which the body cleanses naturally without undergoing any turmoil due to side effects. During winter, it is a challenge to detoxify as we consume more in order to keep ourselves warm. Ayurveda’s detoxification methods are safe and trusted for centuries.
Why is winter detoxification necessary?
During winter, we require more energy but due to toxins and more food consumption for a warmer body, the digestive system and the immune system are weakened thus making people more vulnerable to sickness. Winter detoxification helps one to control the energy level and makes the person stay fit, healthy and energised. Detoxification cleanses the digestive system and improves the immune system and also helps in losing weight by flushing out the excess fat from the body.
Detoxifying ayurvedic drinks
Natural ayurvedic drinks prepared at home help in retrieving one's healthy self by detoxifying the body's systems. Also, consuming such preparations regularly will offer continual benefits.
- Coriander, lemon and green tea: The combination of coriander, lemon and green tea helps in balancing the fundamentals of the body. This preparation, again, can be consumed every day. It delays the onset of ageing and also remarkably reduces the visible signs of ageing on the skin.
- Lime water with pepper: A glass of warm water mixed with lemon juice and a pinch of pepper powder works wonders on an empty stomach. It helps in detoxifying and improving the digestive system.
- Vegetable juice: Vegetables like carrots and spinach that is widely available in winters can be used in preparing juices. The vegetables, when combined with Apple, Celery, and ginger, is a drink that offers many medicinal benefits and tasty as well.
- Lemon ginger water: The combination of lemon and ginger is said to be one of the healthiest ayurvedic drink to help detox your body during winter. Take a glass of warm water mixed with ginger and lemon juice. This helps have a healthy and clean digestive system.
- Aloe vera juice: Aloe vera is yet another nature's gift that helps in flushing out toxins. A bit of aloe vera gel mixed with water or orange juice have been working wonders in detoxification for centuries. It is another healthy winter drink.
- Amla juice: Amla is said to be the best aid in losing weight and boosts up the immune system. Amlas soaked in water overnight and blended in a mixer can be taken thrice every day. The juice has a tangy taste but is effective.
To combat winter, Ayurvedic detox drinks are always handy and helpful.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!