Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saila
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SailaYour feedback matters!
I m 18 years old my problem is period in this years period had come twice a month is there any problem.
Hello sir/mam Mera affair tha 15 saal tak in between maine apne boyfriend k saath 15-16 baar sex bhi kiya hoga lekin 2 saal se hamara breakup ho gaya hai tab se maine kabhie sex nahi kiya lekin kabhie kabhie sex krna ka man karta hai to main khud ko satisfy karne k liye fingers ka use kar leti hun ab 3 mahine baad meri shaadi hai mujhe darr hai k mere hone wale husband ko to is baare main pata nahi chalega aur kehte hain k pehli baar sex karo to blood aata hai lekin mujhe kabhie bhi blood nahi aaya 15-16 baar sex krne main please meri problem ka ans karein k 2 saal k gap k baad pata chalne k chances hain ya nahi k maine kabhie sex kiya hai aur ye kya zaruri hai k har kisi ko first tym sex karne par blood aaye. Thank you.
The pressure of blood vessels in the body is referred to as blood pressure. It is essentially the measure of the force of the blood while it travels through the vessels. Doctors measure it with a blood pressure device and a stethoscope. A reading higher than the normal reading is termed as which blood pressure.
Blood pressure during pregnancy is of 3 types:
- Chronic hypertension: This is the kind of hypertension that could be pre-existent before the pregnancy or has developed after 5th month of pregnancy.
- Gestational hypertension: This is the type of hypertension, which stays till late pregnancy and disappears suddenly. There are no particular symptoms about it.
- Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH): This condition is also known as preeclampsia or toxemia. It can cause serious potential harm if medical care is not taken on time. Both the mother and the baby gets affected if not treatment is not started on time. It typically affects a woman during the 20th week of pregnancy. Some other symptoms include excess protein in the blood and the urine.
The risk of pregnancy induced hypertension:
PIH can have serious consequences on the baby and the mother at large. The placenta fails to carry an adequate amount of protein in urine. This can result in several complications ranging from a low body weight of the fetus to other birth related complications. Once common complications where a baby suffers is known as eclampsia. This is a condition where both the baby and the mother suffer from seizures.
Symptoms of pregnancy induced hypertension:
There are various symptoms of pregnancy induced hypertensions. Some of the visible signs of this condition are vomiting blood, faster heartbeat, acute headaches, swelling of the hands and feet, less than normal urine, nausea, persistent fever, pain in the tummy, dizziness, frequent vomiting, drowsiness and blurred vision. Other symptoms are headache, excess weight gain , edema over feet, abdominal wall and other parts of body. If a woman is facing any one or more of the above symptoms, she should make it a point to visit a doctor at the earliest.
Risk factors of pregnancy induced hypertension:
PIH is frequently observed in those women whose sisters or mothers have faced the same during their pregnancies. The risk factors increase in those women who are carrying more than one baby. A woman who have not attended adulthood or who are above the age of 40 also runs the risk of suffering from pregnancy induced hypertension.
Diagnosis and treatment:
There is no single test that could identify PIH. Along with the usual symptoms, a doctor looks for persistent high blood pressure for any indication. A doctor might prescribe few blood tests to confirm the diagnosis. The treatment that works for this condition is to ensure that the baby is delivered at the earliest. If it’s the condition is detected few weeks before the delivery, a doctor let the condition be as it is, if however, the condition is diagnosed several months before the pregnancy, a doctor can have the baby delivered early in order to ensure the sound health of the baby and the mother. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My sister-in-law is suffering from suggestive of hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy of sever type from 2nd jan 15. On 1st jan 15 she had given a delivery of child and on next day she got suffer after giving injection. Now she is admitted in sms hospital jaipur on vantilaor from 1st day. Now at current time she is not giving any response, only she's eye and neck movment is showing. Now, my question is, will she recover from this disease, is any other treatment have. And how much chance to recover from the same. Please response on this query, as I am always thank'x full to you.
My sister's pregnancy is in 3 month. What precautions she would take. Please tell me good diet for her.
I am 20 years old girl. I am unmarried. I am suffering from vaginal itching and water like discharge from almost 15 days. What should I do?
Along with the period bleeding I also get this clear watery like discharge. Both the discharge n period blood comes together sometimes. It's not smelling or doesn't cause any irritation. But is it normal?
Hi I have used abortion pills on Feb 7. And I had date for 9 days after using those tablets. With pain in my abdomen for 1 day. And its finished. Now its 1 month and 10 days. I didn't yet get the date. And again pain in my abdomen is started. Is this pain because of that pills.
After intercourse a large amount of liquid comes from my wife vagina, it, s problem or not? If yes its effects to pregnancy?
Homeopathy literally translates to same/similar and study. The philosophy of homoeopathy is like cures like. The medications that are usually prescribed by homoeopathy doctors contain the same ingredients which would cause the disease. For example, if gout is due to excessive uric acid, the treatment also would include uric acid, but at highly diluted doses.
There is constant controversy as to whether this actually works. While there are numerous patients who have benefitted from using these products, there is another segment which claims that they just have a placebo effect and actually are not of any medicinal value. The following are some points raised by clinicians and patients all over which question homoeopathy.
- Arriving at the right prescription: No two individuals are given the same treatment in homoeopathy, even though they may have the exact clinical presentation. The doctor needs to spend a lot of time to discuss other symptoms and then come to a conclusion as to what to use. This is extremely complex and even tricky sometimes. Arriving at a wrong conclusion and giving wrong medication is quite possible if a proper diagnosis and case study is not done. This is one big risk that is raised against homoeopathy.
- Limited trial periods: Another argument against homoeopathy is that none of these products have gone through clinical trials and therefore their safety is a big question. There are also reports of people having had adverse reactions to some homoeopathy medicines.
- Uncertain responses: Just as the diagnosis, even the response to treatment is unique and specific to individuals. While some medicine might work for a person, it may not work for another. Also, the duration of treatment can widely vary. Some might respond in days, others might take weeks or sometimes even months. In the meantime, there could be other symptoms arising as a result of the medicine per se.
- Homoeopathic aggravation: Going by its basic philosophy, homoeopathy uses the same medicine to treat the symptoms which would induce it in the first place. Therefore, there is a high chance of initial aggravation of symptoms at the beginning of therapy. Patients who choose homoeopathy are often warned of this and advised not to worry about this, as this is a typical observation.
- Drug interactions and side effects: Many homoeopathy products have significant side effects. What can affect one body system in a positive way can have a negative effect on another body system. However, the argument is that the medicine is used in highly diluted forms and are not capable of causing any adverse effects. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!