Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sachin Pathak
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin PathakYour feedback matters!
Hello. I have pain near my vaginal and anal area since 2 weeks. Even when am siting it pains and sometimes its sudden. I feel its d bone near to that area which is paining. Can you help please.
Hello, I have shown to gynaecologist few days ago, she asked for some test and prescribed metformin to me (1 tablet per day). I visited her because my periods are not regular. So she asked me to take metformin. Last periods I have on 4th may. But 4 june it didn't happen. Yesterday I have just taken 1 tablet of metformin and next periods I got my periods. So should I keep taking this medicine during periods?
I had a protected sex with my partner few days back. Her periods are due on 15-16th of this month. As of now she is suffering from high fever. Is this any symptom of pregnancy?
People often consider their wedding as the most important day of their lives. Well however, that is a myth. The most important days of your life are followed by your wedding. That is the time that you lay the foundation for a strong and happy married life. The building of this foundation may be affected by some things, the most important factor being failing venereal activities.
Go to a specialist before your big day, so that the days that follow don’t embarrass you in front of your partner.
Not being aware of your sexual potencies is a threat to your conjugal life. People today are too busy planning their wedding and making lavish expenses. But most often they ignore another important factor.
Do you know what is that?
What is important apart from this is the premarital self sexual assessment. Don’t let your first time with your partner be the very first time you test your abilities. Even a good car needs its test run before it leaves the factory and almost every car needs a good service for better performance. That is exactly what premarital self-sexual assessment is.
In case you are not all that aware of the self-assessment techniques or need an expert’s guidance, make your way to a specialist, in this case, a Sexologist and get help. Checking your sexual wellness before your wedding is the most important task at hand and nothing tops it on the priority list.
Why do you need premartial self sexual assessment?
In case you are torn between the decisions of whether to visit a sexologist or not, here are a few factors that make Premarital Self Sexual Assessment mandatory for you-
- It helps you to assess your ability to perform
- It helps you to make sure of your parenting future
- It helps you to prevent yourself and your partner from any STDs (sexually transmitted diseases), and most importantly
- It saves you from the embarrassment of non or unsatisfactory performance for the first time, post wedding
How does premartial self sexual assessment works?
There are some ways that you can self-assess your sexual potencies. Some of the most effective ways include:
- Ejaculation Time: Monitor whether you are stricken by premature ejaculation. If yes, take the help of a specialist to delay it. Also, check whether you have a satisfactory ejaculation. Non- satisfactory ejaculation can lead to some health issues in the future.
- Erection Wellness: A great help extended by the premarital self-sexual assessment is checking of your erection wellness. In case there is the unsatisfactory erection, treatment from a specialist can help you reach optimal erection.
- Libido Wellness at Home: Another factor to be addressed during premarital self-sexual assessment is Libido Wellness at home.
- The Complete Recovery from ED and PE: Dual Action Package is the most effective way of dealing with any unsatisfactory sexual condition. Here is where it becomes important for you to consult a sexologist before marriage. A sexologist will provide you with the best Premarital Sexual Assessment as well as the best treatment to put you in the best of your form. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 7th month pregnant before getting pregnancy im having thyroid disease. Does anything affect to my baby.
My wife has been suffering from itching and infection like problem in her vaginal parts for many days. She has used V wash also but not felt any relief. Please suggest any remedy for this problem.
My wife is 23 years and got married with me last 16 oct-2016 Sunday. We had unprotected sex and she took unwanted 72 pill within 72 hrs. She is not getting her menstruation which usually take on 20oct. Now she is having urine burn. Can you pls suggest any medicine to use after 6-7 days pregnancy, if she is getting pregnant.
Diet is an important part of any person's life as food that goes in your body is what replenishes the resources lost in a day's work. The wrong kind of food will have adverse effects on the body in all sorts of ways, and that holds especially true for nursing mothers.
A mother, after carrying a baby to a full term, has to go through many hormonal and physical changes, which can be very stressful. After childbirth comes one of the other most important phases i.e. nursing and it is important to ensure that the mother gets proper nutrition during this phase. This is because it is the mother's milk that provides the baby with the required nutrients for growth as well as to build and immune system, which is why it is very important for a nursing mother to have a proper diet.
Let's look at some of the food items that should be consumed during this time:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables - These are important during the nursing period for the mother as she needs to supplement important minerals in her body such as calcium and iron. Green, leafy vegetables are a must.
- Dairy products low in fat - As the mother's body produces milk, certain minerals get drained quicker than others and a direct supplement for them would be dairy products. However, it is important to ensure that their fat content is low as this can add cholesterol and thus, may adversely affect the health of the mother.
- Lean meats - Lean meats are a great source of protein that can supplement many of the minerals and nutrients. However, rich meat-based foods and heavy red meat should be avoided. Chicken in roasted form or tikka form is also healthy proteins that can be consumed 2 - 3 times a week. Fish, especially Salmon fish, is also a healthy and rich source of omega-3 as well as high in protein.
- Legumes - Legumes are a great source of iron, which is an extremely important mineral for a nursing mother. This is also an alternative for vegetarians. Legumes are not only a rich source of iron, they are also high in protein and helps the mother to stay fit and energetic to be able to take on the additional responsibility of her new-born baby.