Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sachin Padore
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin PadoreYour feedback matters!
Hi, Is 2 mm nt scan measurements normal at 13 weeks of pregnancy. Nasal bone is also visible. Is it necessary to go for double marker test for down syndrome considering above nt scan results.
I did sex on 15 may just before 1 day of my periods and took ipill within 1 hr and got my periods on 17 may it lasted till 24 may I got heavy discharge but its 30 June I haven't got my periods yet. I am so worried why my periods is delayed. From past 2 days m getng fluid kind of white discharge its 1 July today still m getng fluid kind of heavy white discharge. I am so worried please help me out.
I am 30 year old and I am 13 weeks pregnant. I did NT scan and Double marker test in 12 week 4 days. In my report Nu. Translucency has come 2.8 mm, free beta HCG has come 42.60 and PAPPa has come 1.98. In my reports screen has come positive. Trisomy21 NT is 1: 211 and Trisomy 13/18 is 1: 2255 and age risk is 1: 634. Could you please tell me is everything ok with me? My baby is safe? I am very Tensed. Please answer me. I am awaiting for your response.
Am not getting my periods after 28 days of my menstrual cycle. I had an intercourse between 15-17,28-32 days of my menstrual cycle. Can I know I am pregnant or not?
Hello dos, 1nd half years se mere baby girl ko feed kr re hun, lekin ab m uska dudh chudva re hun, to m kya medicines lu because my chest is paining now.
I had sex with a girl in doggy style after a few minutes I found the condom was missing. I checked all over but I did not find it. May be it was left in her anus. Will there any problem because of it to her?
Thyme is one of the most famous herbs from the mint family. It is a common herb present in every spice set for garnishing and flavouring of the dish. In fact, apart from its modern-day use, it had been used by Egyptians in the process of mummification as well as by the Greeks as a form of incense. However, apart from its culinary uses, it is gaining a reputation as one of the most useful ingredients with several medicinal properties. Some of these medicinal properties are highlighted below.
- Regulates Blood Pressure: When it comes to blood pressure, consumption of salt and maintaining a balanced level of cholesterol are the two important things to keep a lookout for. Thyme itself can be used as a substitute for salt. Though the taste would not be quite the same without a trace of salt in the dish, but at least it would benefit your health and keep a balanced level of salt and cholesterol in your body. This would help you in maintaining a balanced blood pressure and also prevent you from falling prey to any kind of heart disease or even diabetes for that matter.
- Controls cough and cold: If you feel that you are about to experience an attack of a cough and cold due to seasonal changes or whatever reason, do not forget to keep some thyme at hand. You can make thyme paste and rub it onto your chest. The vapours coming out of it would help in curing cough. Further, thyme oils can always be used for a chest massage or can be rubbed onto the sides of your nostrils. Moreover, drinking warm thyme infused tea helps you in recovering faster.
- Boosts immunity: To maintain a proper immune system the body needs, vitamins, minerals, water and various other elements. With thyme being a rich source of vitamin C and Vitamin A apart from having the benefits of iron, manganese, copper and fibre, it is not unusual to know that it boosts the immune system in an individual. Thus, thyme is often consumed in a small quantity with at least one or two dishes of the day. This makes sure that the quantity of thyme entering your body is regulated and is just enough to provide you with all the necessary elements.
- Acts as a disinfectant: Mould is an element present in the air which not only causes air pollution but can be fatal to human health. In fact, it hurts those with asthma even more than regular people. One of the easiest ways to get rid of moulds in the air is to regularly use thyme oil in your house. Thyme oil acts as a disinfectant and helps in reducing the concentration of moulds in the air.
- Used for therapeutic purposes: Carvacrol is a substance present in thyme which helps it in making a mark as an important compound in aromatherapy. Many essential oils are made of thyme essence. These essential oils are not only used on the skin for massages but also used as incense and de-stressors.
Thus, these are some of the most important uses of thyme apart from adding flavouring to some of your favourite dishes.
Lemon (acid) and honey (sugar) is a lethal combination to weaken your teeth's enamel temporarily.
If you brush immediately after ingesting lemon honey then you tend to wear off weakens enamel which will make your teeth sensitive.
Hence as a dentist I would suggest either brush before consuming lemon honey or wait for atleast 1 hour before brushing.