Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sachin Padore
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin PadoreYour feedback matters!
How many days should take emergency contraceptive pills after had unprotected intercourse please explain.
An ovarian cyst is a fluid sac that forms within an ovary or on its surface. The size and type of cysts vary from person to person and may affect women of all ages. There are different kinds of ovarian cysts
- Functional Cysts are harmless and may disappear without any treatment. These kinds of cysts occur during the time of ovulation.
- Follicle Cyst: If the follicle doesn't rupture during the time of the menstrual cycle, it gets converted into a fluid sac called as follicle cyst.
- Corpus Luteum Cyst: After the ovulation process, the remaining part of the follicle is converted into corpus luteum which produces hormones and they disappear on their own. Corpus luteum turns into a cyst if it still remains.
- Dermoid cysts and Endometrioma cysts are not common and if left untreated, may cause life-threatening problems.
Symptoms of ovarian cysts
Symptoms of ovarian cyst may vary from mild to severe based on the size of the cyst. Some of the symptoms are:
The doctor recommends few tests to determine the type and whether treatment is required or not:
- Most ovarian cysts are detected through ultrasound.
- In some cases, a CT scan may be advised if ultrasound is not enough
- Pregnancy test
- Blood test to check for hormonal imbalance
Most ovarian cysts go away after a while. If the larger ones persist longer, then it might need treatment. Birth control pills may be advised to stop the formation of new cysts. When the size of cysts causes problems in women who are nearing menopause, surgery may be advised.
Homeopathy treatment for Ovarian Cysts
- Apart from conventional medicine or surgery, homeopathic treatment is an effective way to approach because it not only reduces ovarian cysts but also finds the permanent solution for an underlying cause of it. Homeopathic medicines are prescribed after examining the patient's lifestyle and habits to ensure targeted treatment and minimal side effects.
- Surgery is not the right solution for all the large cysts. They can be reduced with homeopathy medicine and which is the safest way to live a long life without any complications.
Dear doc. My girl friend going to married some one from their own caste with the compulsion of their parents. So we mutual agreed to break up. But we have sex more than 4 times. So my gf afraid of new marriage life and sex with their new life partner. If he find it she is not virgin, it go big problem for her life. So I had that some operation for virgin tight , but I do not know clearly about it. So pls help us about the operation and cost of operation in tamil nadu.Please tell.
Hi Doctor me and my boyfriend had sex last month on date 2march during intercourse he released the sperm inside of my vagina my periods date is on 26 I took option72 medicine after 2 days of involving in sex still I didn't get periods I have done pregnancy test 4 days back results came negative but still I didn't get periods Please Doctor Suggest me what to do I am getting tense is it a signal that I am pregnant please Doctor Suggest me with medicine or anything else that how to get periods Thanks Doctor.
My frnd had unprotected sex so she took an ipill within 8 hours, but after taking pill her periods didn't came in 7 days. So she took "period prepond" tablet but also periods didn't came, so what should she need to do?
Vaginal Vault Prolapse is the condition where the upper portion of vagina may lose its normal shape and drop or sag down into the vaginal canal or maybe even outside the vagina. This may occur after a hysterectomy or even simultaneously with uterine prolapse.
The treatment of Vaginal Vault Prolapse varies with the severity and extremity of your symptoms. Your healthcare provider may suggest medications and physical therapy to treat your condition, if you feel that the prolapse is not bothersome. However, you might have to undergo surgery later if your symptoms worsen and the prolapse affects your quality of life and hinders functional ability. You must keep in mind that usually more than one area is affected by weakness in your pelvic floor.
The symptoms of Vaginal Vault Prolapse include, backache, pelvic heaviness, bulging mass into or sometimes outside your vagina that hinders normal activities such as walking and sitting, vaginal bleeding and releasing urine involuntarily.
- Medication: Most of the women with this condition usually go through menopause around the same time. Since the estrogen levels are severely lowered during menopause, it causes vaginal dryness. Discussing about estrogen therapy with your healthcare provider is a must if you wish to remedy your vaginal dryness. Not every woman should take estrogen so it is imperative to talk to a medical expert first. Usually women are treated with estrogens before they go into surgery.
- Physical therapy: Most healthcare experts recommend pelvic floor exercises as physical therapy using biofeedback so as to strengthen the specific muscles of your pelvic floor. Biofeedback is the usage of monitoring devices that contain sensors and are placed either in your rectum, vagina or on your skin. Biofeedback is very important because it tells you the strength of each muscle you are squeezing i.e. contractions, and if you are squeezing the right muscles in order to perform the exercise correctly. Long term usage of biofeedback in physical therapy leads to strengthening of your muscles and a reduction in your symptoms.
- Surgery: Corrective surgery may be performed on you by the surgeon either through the abdomen or vagina. If the surgeon is performing the corrective surgery through the vagina, he will use the ligaments, which support the uterus to solve the problem.