Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin KhetkarYour feedback matters!
I have yellow teeth. I take the best care possible to keep them white by buying the best toothbrush available along with multiple toothpastes like colgate in morning and Patanjali at night. If you want I can send photos of my teeth yet mostly yellow in color. This concerns me sometimes if there is some problem or not. I am not into smoking or tobacco stuff at all. I got a duplicate tooth done and that area still has sensitivity also sometimes or sometimes I feel the teeth is not fixed correctly, I mean it's shaking. Can that affect the teeth adjacent to it?
My teeth's are not white I tried many types of toothpaste but their was no effect on teeth's they were still yellow advise me how I will make my teeth white?
I am suffering from the problem of bad mouth odour please provide me some suggestions to prevent that problem.
- Regular clean ups/scaling can actually help in protecting your teeth rather then making them loose or sensitive. Its the tarter which if left unremoved can go apically to your gums and bone leading to early reduction in gum level and eventually early loss of teeth.
- Change your toothbrush every three months, if its not worn out in three months that means your not brushing well, if its worn out before three months your doing an aggressive brushing. Your professional cleaning should be done every six months to keep a healthy mouth.
I am being suggested rct for 7th molar in upper left hand. Heard that rct has its own problems in future due to presence of anaerobic bacterias presence. I heard about a non-obturation endodontic treatment based on concept of regeneration called" seal bio" developed in aiims by Dr. . I want to know whether this treatment is commercially available and is this is safe enough then rct.
I am 65 years old . Each penultimate tooth got extracted except one which is broken and inside with roots intact. It has compounded my speech a little bit as cheeks are sagging with age. What should I do?
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
From last one month I am noticing blood from my gums while brushing and irregularly. Can you suggest some cure for it? I would be grateful.
I bit my lip very badly while eating chicken. I am not even able to eat anything. Suggest me any solution.
I am 32 years old man. Lately my job profile pushed me to grow a habit of skipping or untimely lunch due to excess work pressure. This habit led to generation of bad breath, generating from stomach. Now even though I had tried homeopathy medicine but not getting cure and causing real problem for me I feel like bad breath coming from inside as the breath is heavy. The homeopath medicines provided a very short time benefit but again the problem resurfaced. I have a weak digestion problem too.
Hi doctor. Tell me some calcium toothpastes or tooth pastes which keep teeth's decay away or keep teeth enamel safe. Please tell me it's urgent.
I gave front teeth lil ahead because of which I think I dnt look good pls suggest something one day dental process.
Dear sir I am 34 year old man. My weight 62 kg. My tongue always coated. My digestion system is very poor and my bone is very weak too. So please help me. Thanks.
Bacteria can live in your mouth in the form of a plaque, causing cavities and gingivitis, which can lead to periodontal (gum) disease. In order to keep your mouth clean, you must practice good oral hygiene every day.
A mouth rinse, in addition to daily brushing and flossing, can increase the cleanliness of your mouth. Antibacterial mouth rinses reduce bacteria and plaque activity, which causes gingivitis and gum disease. Fluoride mouth rinses also help reduce and prevent tooth decay.
Dear parents fluoride rinses are not recommended for children ages 6 years and younger because they may swallow them.