Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin KaboraYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am 25 years old girl, Mujhe permanent specs lage hue h my eyes are too weak to see without specs and mai Lasik Eye Surgery karwani chahti hu please suggest me is it harmful for eyes in future? Mujhe karwani chahiye ya nhi lasik eye operation please suggest me soon and correct.
I wear spectacles of power 1.25 D (Left eye) & 1.75 D (right eye) & I feel as if it's increasing continuously. Can I have my normal vision back by any means. Yoga, laser or any method?
I am suffering for eye dry ness from 4 years can you please help me to get rid of it. Can you please cure me.
Yesterday when I was lying on my bed I felt something went into my eye. It only discomfort me when i close my eye otherwise its fine. Even I splashed my eyes with water but still it irritates me. Should I get it checked or any other alternative ?
I have glasses from 1999. My eye sight is very weak. My number is cylindrical 2.5- 2.45. I had also headache for past few month
Whe I ride a bike after some time my eyes are paining so what should I do so please suggest any answer.
Hello I am wearing number glasses for the last 6 years but there is no improvement in my eye sight , suggest me some tips.
Sometimes she get eye pain when working on computer and sometimes when she sleeps, Thus I purchased a "Himalaya ophthacare Eye Drops (10 ml) Relieve Eye Pain, Redness, Itching, Irritation, Conjunctivitis and Watery Eyes" Is it safe to use and does it will work for her eye pain?
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries.