Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sacheen KhiridYour feedback matters!
Hello, my son is 2 years old and when he was born his complexion was too fair but day by day he keeps getting dark, not too much but lower than earlier. What could be the possible reason for that and what should I do to regain the same? please advice. Thanks.
Sir I can not concentrate on one thing at a time, even while studying I can concentrate only for 5minutes max. I start thinking about whatever I see going on in society like if I watch cricket I imagine myself as a best player of the team nd also like a soldier, agent, scientist nd so much other things also. I want to concentrate on my studies at a time. Help me sir.
I have very weak digestion from last 1 year, lot of burping whole day and acidity generates. And get the feeling of anxiety. Please suggest medication for strong digestion power.
My face is very oily and smooth black pimples please give a solution this problem. I see already Dr. But cannot give me a solution.
Dear sir/ madam, I am suffering from eye sight. Please give me suggestions for this. Thanking with regards.
I am 56 years old male. Of late I am experiencing a slimy discharge from the penis during the slightest stimulation. Please suggest medication.
High I am 23 years old and have hair fall issue. I am working hence do not find much time to take care of them. Lost my hair volume Because of hair fall and dandruff. Please suggest a remedy.
Hello I am 26 years male and I have back pain from last 1 yr and I consulted doctor and took x-ray and took medication and did physiotheraphy for short period now again pain has started in mid and lower back, what should I do?
I am suffering from severe knee pain from last 6 to 8 days, what should I do to reduce my knee pain as soon as possible?
I did sunnath operation 15 days ago. I am wearing track pant. But I am not able to wear a normal pant stil now. What should I do? M I continue wear a track pant?
I have very dark lips. I do not smoke but take tea 3 times in a day. No alcohol as well. What to do.
I am male, Age: 33. I am getting pain due to swelling at knee joints (foot area). On April 2016, My URIC ACID Level is 10.36, I took foot X-Ray and consulted the doctor, He examined and gave medicines for 10 days. Then it is cured but again it is repeating. Then I used Ayurvedic medicines as per ayurvedic doctor suggestions which is gout relevant medicines for 5 months continuously. Still I am facing this problem sometimes when I wake-up at morning. Recently I checked my URIC ACID Level and it is still 9.6. Please suggest good medicines to cure this problem permanently.
I am 19 years male. From my stools there passes bleeding. I have also loosen 4 KG weight ! For that I have increased my food intake I have completely lessened eating spicy food. I masturbate everyday I want to get rid of this bleeding thing please help ? And also tell me due to everyday of masturbation could really lead to bleed in stool?
Procrastination is a phenomenon that all people are familiar with. It is the squandering away of time in the pursuit of meaningless fulfillments at the cost of important targets and responsibilities. The more urgent tasks are constantly being put off for a later time.
In some cases, it becomes a chronic problem that can lead to severe difficulties in life. When one keeps delaying the confrontation of essential commitments, it can have a tremendous negative impact on life in the form of failure, stress, and embarrassment.
Whether you are a chronic procrastinator or an occasional one, there is always room for improvement. Following are a few examples of ways in which you can keep procrastination at bay:
1. Make a list - This is the simplest and most effective way to avoid procrastinating. It is helpful if one lists down all the necessary things that need to be done. Having a visual reminder of tasks and goals can increase motivation to accomplish them at the earliest.
2. Set a deadline - Time management is the most important aspect of avoiding procrastination. For every task that you set yourself, chalk out a time frame within which it must be completed so that no time is wasted.
3. Fragment your goals - Consider breaking your tasks into a set of mini-tasks and tackling each of those at a time instead of trying to accomplish the entire thing at one go. The larger the task, the more overwhelming it appears. Mini-tasks are easier to complete and hence this method can help in the prevention of procrastination.
4. Reward yourself - Devising a reward system that lets you celebrate accomplishments can act as a boost to morale and provide motivation for working consistently. Treat yourself after every achievement as a prize for all your efforts.
5. Eliminate all distractions - There will always be distractions all around that keep you from focusing on your goals. These add to the tendency to procrastinate and must be identified, and removed from the environment in which you are required to work.
6. Start right away - As the saying goes, there's no time like the present. Taking immediate action is the only real way to avoid procrastination. Identify your goals and get started on them at the earliest in order to achieve the fruits of your labor.