Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sacheen KhiridYour feedback matters!
Whenever I have sex with my girlfriend I get cum within short time that is between 1-5 mins and sometimes I don't satisfy her.
I am 21 year suffering from vaginal white discharge from last 3 month. Who can help us? Its curable? Want to know it affect fertility? Reply asap.
How can I increase blood flow to the genitals. Sure ring from sex drive and ed. The size of the organ and skin around the testis also seems shrinking. Pls help I am 43 years old have a son from my first marriage and I am supposed to get married again soon. Also when I have erection I seem to suffer from premature ejaculation.
Hello Its been a week that my vagina has swollen up. Initially it was swollen from both sides but now it is swollen right hand side and is paining a lot. Also, I had sex a week before without using protection but did not ejaculate inside the vagina and using nivea lotion as lubricant. Kindly suggest me some medication for the same.
My leg remain in pain if my sleep is not completed. It has been six months. I has tested my blood test like uric acid which is 5.8. Please suggest me with your valuable knowledge. Some say high uric acid some say it us normal.
What should I eat early in the morning before going to gym or little tough exercise including running of 1 km. .This is because I fell very hungry when I do these works. @please. Doctor.
My friend having hair loss problem, two side having bald, he was used lot of products and medicines, what is right solution.
I am suffering from acidity problem since one month. When I eat my meals then it became more aggressive.
I can't sleep even when I'm so sleepy. Actually sleep doesn't come. As a result I'm loosing my energy and strength. Please help me.
My father's hand fingers are shivering and at the tip of fingers it was swelling From the thighs of legs up to bottom it was very , paining and uneasy to walk.
I am 25 year old, and suffering from head each since from one week, please suggest me. Its bcz of spect or what please suggest me.
I have some pimples and their dark spots on my face. What should I do to prevent my face from pimples and their dark spots and how to clean up my face from oiling and how to set my face fresh all the time?
According to a recent study of fertility and diet conducted by the Harvard Medical School, it has been revealed that consuming certain foods and abstaining from some can be easily opted for without any external intervention in order to aid in improving the ovulatory system, even though there are factors that you are unable to control, such as genetics and age. It is important to be aware of the small dietary changes that can potentially make you much more fertile than those who do not go for a healthy diet.
- Go for complex carbohydrates: Experts suggest eating more of slow and complex carbohydrates and restricting the consumption of processed ones. Your body is able to digest bad carbohydrates in order to turn them into blood sugar, which is harmful to the body. So you must stay away from cakes and cookies, white breads, white rice, junk food and all such items that appear unsurpassable. It is because the pancreas are compelled to release an additional amount of insulin into the blood for controlling the blood-sugar spike. On the other hand, you can go for good carbohydrates, such as whole grains, fruits and vegetables, which take time to digest and have a much slower effect on the insulin and blood sugar. It is evident that high levels of insulin can inhibit the process of ovulation.
Choose Iron-Rich Foods: A diet rich in iron that comes from vegetables and supplements may lower the risk of ovulatory infertility. Ovulatory infertility is only one cause of infertility and affects 25 percent of infertile couples. Vegetarian foods with iron include all types of beans, eggs, lentils, spinach, fortified cereals, long-grain enriched rice and whole grains. Add vitamin C from citrus fruits, bell peppers or berries to your meals to enhance iron absorption.
The "Fertility Diet": Women should choose the following "fertility diet" -
- Less animal protein and more vegetable protein
- Less trans fat and more monounsaturated fat (from foods such as avocados and olive oil)
- More high-fiber, low-glycemic carbohydrate-rich foods (including whole grains)
- More vegetarian sources of iron and fewer meat sources
- High-fat dairy instead of low-fat dairy
- Get enough folic acid: Folic acid has been proven to reduce a baby's risk of neural-tube birth defects such as spina bifida, and it is linked to a lower incidence of heart attacks, strokes, cancer, and diabetes. A good over-the-counter prenatal vitamin should contain more than the minimum recommendation of folic acid, between 600 and 800 mcg – what you'll need during pregnancy. In addition, you can eat folate-rich foods, such as dark green leafy vegetables like spinach or kale, citrus fruits, nuts, legumes, whole grains, and fortified breads and cereals.
- Dairy: It pays to bone up on dairy (milk, yogurt, and cheese) when you’re trying to conceive. Adding dairy to your preconception diet is good not only for bone health but also — potentially — for your reproductive health. So drink that milk, spoon up that yogurt, sip that smoothie, nibble on that cheese. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.