Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sacheen KhiridYour feedback matters!
I am 35 years old male, I am 5.5 feet long but my weight is 65 kg so I want to increase my weight so how to increase my weight please give me suggestion and also I talk to about my work I am a�. Read more.
I have black spot on shoulder and back. What is primary solution to remove those black spot. There spot are nearly from last 3 yrs.
Hi I am 18 years old my height is very short is there any medicine from which I can increase my height.
I'm 18 year old guy I smoke & when I run then my heart beats fastly & I can't breath normally who to get come over from it please help me THANK YOU.
Last night I had sex with 2 girls . I inserted my sperm in both of them. Both girls and I were not infected by HIV virus. Kya mujhe HIV k danger h kyoki mne dono k andar sperm dala apna.
While brushing your child's teeth give toothpaste of the size of a pea or a fingernail .Excess amount of toothpaste given to your child while brushing will increase the daily intake of fluoride required in the body.Which can be harmful.
I am 18 years old I have more fat and more weight how I should remove fat and weight and what I should do.
Which kind of food to be consumed by breastfeeding moms after c-section and planning surgery and what should be avoided in order to not to put on calories.
Dr. Suggested homeopath medicine HAMALIS for piles. I am using it since month and piles seems to be diminishing. whether am I in right way? How long time it will take completely to cured from this?
My fiancee suffers from severe abdominal pain during her periods. Is there any way apart from the pain killers to stop this pain ?
I am 29 years old man and I have to many dirty hole my face. It give me too much pain when I touch it Please give me a suggestion for it.
I have a problem with my eye. There is always a water like fluid always floating on my top of eye ball?
My mother is CKD/diabetes /BP aged 70 yrs. She felt walking problems and Doppler of lower limb was done. The report says Doppler of left lower limb is normal in course and calibre with full compressible and show normal wave pattern with good augmentation on calf compression. SFJ and SPJ are competent. However on right - thrombus CFV, SFV,PV with partial realization, augmentation on distal, compression is mild present. Diffuse subcutaneous odema present. IMPRESSION THROMBUS WITH partial realisation ON CFV, SFV,PV. I) WHAT IS THIS? 2) WHAT KIND OF treatment IS RECOMMENDED?
All drugs carry within themselves the potential to treat and harm the skin. Side effects of medicines are a common phenomenon, with variation in the intensities. Sometimes they are minor and do not require medications; however at other times they may require urgent attention and treatment.
Some allergies caused due to medications that primarily affect your skin are:
- Itches and rashes: Sometimes your body may be allergic to certain type of medications. If these drugs are taken by you then the immune system treats them as foreign invasions and triggers a reaction against them. In certain cases, on consuming a drug that your body is allergic to, a kind of white blood cell called T cells expand. Itching, rashes on the skin are common repercussions in such a scenario.
- Swelling on the face and throat: Often it happens that, on being administered a medicine or an injection, you may experience severe swelling on face and throat. This is an extreme case of medicinal side effect and is commonly known as anaphylaxis. This must be immediately treated and brought to the notice of a trained doctor.
- Blisters: This is also an important potential side effect of a drug. On being administered a drug, you may experience an erosion on the surface of lips and eyes as a reaction against it. Immediate treatment and a consult to the doctor is imperative if you experience these symptoms.
- Swelling of the tongue: If you have high blood pressure and if you take angiotensin converting enzyme, a swollen tongue and persistent cough are the possible side effects.
- Flushing and itching: You may suffer from symptoms of flushing and itching as a possible side effect of the intravenous dyes that are used in the X-rays.