Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sabina
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SabinaYour feedback matters!
I have had protected sex with my girlfriend on the day she had ovulated. and she haven't got periods yet her date was 28th june. and today is 6th july. Are there any chance of pregnancy please help.
Hi, Me and my partner got intimate on 5th of this month and 14th is my date of period. He rubbed his dick in my vagina area but did not insert or ejaculate. He just had a pre cum but nothing inside. I also undertook pregnancy test using i can. It came negative. Do I need to worry?
If you notice blood while urinating, you must visit a urologist to get a clear picture of the health issue. Blood in urine is known as hematuria in medical terms. Such a condition can occur in both men and women. It is a common condition and does not require the patient to panic. Rather immediate tests should be conducted to find out the cause of the blood and treated accordingly. Such conditions are very much treatable with a little care and vigilance following of the doctor’s advice. Here are some of the common causes of hematuria in individuals:
- Urine Infections: Urine infections are the common cause of blood in your urine. Most commonly these affect urinary bladder and rarely kidneys also. Prompt identification and treatment can easily revert this problem.
- Urinary Stones: Another major cause of hematuria, usually accompanied by pain in the abdomen.
- Enlarged Prostate: With an enlarged prostate, there can be blood flow with the urine. Rarely this may be a sign of cancer in the prostate.
- Exercise: This might come as a surprise for many of the fitness freaks. While exercises are needed for the body and rightly so; but exercises should be done in a certain limit. Heavy exercises, limitless and vigorous exercises can sometimes cause other health problems in the body. One such problem is the passing of blood in the urine.
- Medications: Quite interesting is the fact that long-term consumption of certain medicines might cause hematuria in individuals. Certain medicines like penicillin and aspirin are absorbed by the body to a certain extent. But overdose or the regular dosage might lead to further problems in the human body.
- Kidney Injury: A kidney injury is a form of internal injury which can be felt and manifested through signs and symptoms. Such injuries occur mostly to those who are in the field of sports. At times, a heavy punch, a hard training session, or an exhaustive fall might lead to kidney injuries. This, in turn, would cause hematuria.
- Tumors of Urinary Tract: Bleeding can occur from tumors arising from kidney, ureter, urinary bladder as well as urethra. These require timely detection and management. Early treatment leads to an excellent long-term outcome.
Thus, these are some of the common reasons for the development of blood in urine. However, it is a condition which can be best analyzed by the medical practitioner. Therefore, on the occasion of blood, you must get it tested and treated immediately.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
We are using birth control pills like ipill since last 1 year. Recently my wife got periods second time in a month and also since last two months the periodic cycle has reduced from 28 days to 15 days. Why is it happening so. Is it normal due to birth control pills?
I wanted to ask if I would sex with my girl friend with out any protection and I doubt that she might get pregnant and she took precautions tablet so do that have any side effect.
I am 5th month pregnant n it's my 2nd pregnancy. How many titnus injection should I take? I took 1 inj. In 5th month.
I had some semen in my mouth and licked my wife's wet inner near her vagina will this cause pregnancy?
• Do not drink more than 2 – 3 cups of tea/coffee during summer; it tends to dehydrate your body. It is diuretic that leads to loss of water from body
• Ensure 8 – 10 glasses of water each day
• Load yourself with water based fruits & vegetables like watermelon, musk melon, apple, peach, blueberries, kiwi, cucumber, zucchini etc
• Make yourself a fruit salad:-
a) Toss your favorite seasonal fruit mangoes, strawberries with plain yoghurt and honey to suit your taste
b)Take cubes of cucumber, add it to curd. Flavor it with a tempering of olive oil + curry leaves + mustard seeds + slit green chilies
• Make a glass of fruit juice: -
a) Deseed water melon & freeze for 20 minutes. Take it and blendrise it; add a pinch of black salt, white pepper powder & lime juice to add a zing to your drink
b) Blend 2 tsp of mint with lime juice, water, ice & ginger juice. Serve it chilled; garnished with mint leaves
• Cold soups like gazpacho is a good option too
Had unprotected sex on 18th of July last my period got over in 17th of July. Took ipill within 3 hrs of sex. I have irregular period cycle. But I haven't got withdrawal bleeding nor period. Can I be pregnant? Wen will my period come.
What Is Panic disorder?
Panic disorder is diagnosed in people that experience spontaneous apparently out-of-the-blue panic attacksand square measure-terribly preoccupied with the worry of a continual attack. Panic attacks occur unexpectedly at any time and any where, typically even once arousing from sleep.
Many of people experience panic disorder and it is twice as common in women than in men. Panic disorder can interfere a lot with daily life, causing people to miss work, go to many doctors, and avoid fearful situations.
Signs And Symptoms
Panic disorder sufferers typically have a series of abrupt and intense episodes of fear or maximum anxiety, also known as panic attacks. These attacks usually last up to 10 minutes, and might be as transient as 1–5 minutes, however, will last twenty minutes to quite an hour.In some cases, the attack could continue at intense high intensity, or appear to be increasing in severity.
Common symptoms of an attack embrace speedy heartbeat, perspiration, dizziness, dyspnea, trembling, uncontrollable concern such as: the concern of losing management and going crazy, the concern of dying and hyperventilation. Other symptoms are sweating, a sensation of choking, paralysis, chest pain, nausea, numbness or tingling, chills or hot flashes, faintness, crying and some sense of altered reality. In addition, the person usually has thoughts of impending doom.
Causes of Panic Disorder
Panic disorder typically runs in families, however nobody is aware of obviously why some relations have it whereas others don’t. Researchers have found that many components of the brain, in addition to biological processes, play a key role in concern and anxiety. Some researchers suppose that individuals with anxiety disorder misinterpret harmless bodily sensations as threats.
There isn’t a lab test specifically for panic disorder. Your doctor probably will examine you and rule out other health issues. If you’ve had two or more random panic attacks and live in fear of a future attack, you likely to have panic disorder.
- Self-Help Tips for Panic Attacks
- Learn about panic and anxiety
- Avoid smoking, alcohol, and caffeine
- Learn how to control your breathing
- Practice relaxation techniques
- Connect face-to-face with family and friends
- Exercise regularly
Appropriate medications effectively control or cure panic disorder. SSRI are the 1st line of treatment, instead of benzodiazepines because of issues like tolerance, dependence and abuse with later. You can take SSRI for years if necessary. Anti-anxiety medication can help in the short term.
Your doctor may refer you to a psychotherapist. He or she may recommend a type of effective talk therapy called cognitive behavioral therapy. With it, you can learn how to change unhealthy thoughts and behaviors that bring on panic attacks. Lifestyle changes – such as cutting back on caffeine, exercising, and deep breathing exercises — also may help.