Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sabina
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SabinaYour feedback matters!
Hi Slight brown discharge , 9 weeks pregnant. No cramps or pain. Got u/s one day earlier to discharge and all was fine. Should I go for an ultrasound again. Is it worry some. No discharge , it's been more than 12 hours.
Hi sir i am 24 years married. I was 5 weeks pregnancy. And I took abortion pill. I had bleeding for 7 days continuously. So my question is still pregnancy will remain or is abortion procedure is successful? Pls answer me.
Is there any oral juice or medicine or any fruit or vegetable to Unblock blocked arteries in ayurveda.
I had sex on 17th day of my 28 day cycle & today is my 19th day but I am not sure whether pregnancy will be there or not then what to do. I don't want pregnancy & I am very much worried about if I will get ectopic pregnancy as my one tube is ruptured & surgery has been done now I am only having one tube. please suggest medicine to be taken for preventing ectopic pregnancy.
When ever I do sex with my wife. She is having very pain in her vagina. Kindly suggest me what is the issue and cure
My wife is 46 years old .we have two children one is 13 years and the other girl is 11 years old. She has not got her periods as yet but she has the same symptoms when she was pregnant for the two other children. We had taken the urine and blood test but it is negative.
My wife is pregnant her ultrasound in eighth month which completed on 22 December 2016. In ultrasound baby weight is 2068 gm. Everything is normal. Mild IuGR is shown. She is a patient of of severe PIH. Doctor advised us to have a caesarian on 7 Jan 2017because her b.p is rising. She is taking two gravidol and one nicardia retard 10 mg in morning and two gravidol and one nicardia retard 10 mg in night. Morning time is 9a. M and in night at9p. M. Her b.p through out day remains 130/90. But in evening her b.p start rising from 6 p.m and reading shows up to 160/100. If caesarian is done on 7 Jan the baby will be safe .This is right time to have a Caesarian.
Hi I want to know something about unprotected sex. Last night I had unprotected sex with my gf. We mostly use condoms but last night we didn't use any. She's on regular femilon tab. But since we didn't use condom last night we don't wana take any chance & under such circumstances can ECP be taken? Will it anyway hamper the effectiveness or work of femilon & also will ecp be safe & useful now?
I am 27 years female. Today is my 63 days since my last periods. I have took pregnancy test 2 times as per the proper prescription but the same came negative. What could be the reason. I have thyroid problem, but the same is under control and is in normal level since I am getting treatment from a thyroid specialist. What could be the reason behind this or what test shall I conduct to be sure about this? please help.
I had unprotected sex on 26th of august and took an ipill within 1 hour and I haven't got any withdrawal bleeding yet. When can I take a home pregnancy test?
I am having bleeding with clots and foul bleeding with smell frm 3 weeks after d and c process when it would stop n I will get normal periods.
After doing sex with the help of condom and periods get delay it gets delay too 1 month is this any problem or what ? Or due to hormonal imbalance bcoz earlier I consumed unwanted 72 pill.
I Have a thyroid problem,lot of hair was losed and i feel dull and sleeping ,i get married but i have no pregnent because of this problem how to avoid this ,how to do control this,i have a loss of weight
HIGH-END USE OF BACHFLOWER REMEDIES OF ENGLAND IN THE EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT OF EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE.
The disharmony, diseases are caused by Restraints, Fear, Restlessness, Indecision, Indifference and Disappointment. Weakness, Over- Enthusiasm, Ignorance, Impatience, Terror and grief. In this juncture, Love, Peace, Hope, Joy, Faith, Certainty and Wisdom are seven beautiful stages in the healing of disease and disharmony of soul, mind and body.
We have prepared some combinations of BACH FLOWER REMEDIES OF ENGLAND which are very common in most of prescriptions.
(1) Mind and Health:
Disharmony - Bach Remedy
Tiredness of Body - Olive/ Aswaganda
Brain tired - Walnut, Surabha
Dread - Horn beam
To get God’s grace - Sweet chest nut
(b) Health Insurance : Water violet + Red chest nut
(c) Doctor’s Tonic :Red Chest nut + Cerato
(d) I.C. unit Kit
Red chest nut + Rock Rose + Gorse + Sweet chest nut for relatives.
(2) Mind and wealth
(a) Prayer Pills
Disharmony Bach Remedy
Abject despair Sweet Chest nut
Settled despair Gorse
(b) To buy own house
Purity / To get rid of - Crabapple, Theprosia spp.
Afraid of Fear - Aspen
Abject despair / To get God’s grace- Sweet chest nut
Hopeless/settled despair - Gorse
To want basic requirements - Chicory
C) For family Problems: Mustard + Vine + Chestnutbud.
D) For the Settlement of marriage: Parents : Sweet chestnut + Walnut / Surabha; Bride / Bridegrooms: Elm.
E) To earn lot of money / respect: Agrimony + Oak.
3) MIND AND EDUCATION
a) Memory Complex : Slowliness in Learning – Chestnutbud;
Unsteadiness of mind-Scleranthus;
Lack of self-confidence-Larch;
Balmes others for our own mistakes-willow;
Regret over missed chances-Honey suckle.
b) Teacher / Lecture/ Professor: Elm + Chestnutbud + Walnut.
c) Scientist / Researcher : Estare – de- colonge.
d) Written exam / Interview: Pine and Rock rose (+Elm)
e)Business executives: Elm+Water violet+Impatiens + Walnut + Chestnutbud / Red chestnut.
(4) MIND AND RELATIONS:
a) Family Problems: Chestnutbud + Vine + Mustard.
b) Life / Lifetime Problems: Mustard
c) In-Laws Problems: Elm
d) Maharaja Yogam: Chestnutbud + Gentian + Honeysuckle for men.
e) Mahalaximi Yogam : Elm / Mustard + Rockrose for women.
(5) MIND AND SOCIETY:
a) De-addiction/ Anti chain – Smoking remedy:
Clear case of addition indeed-Walnut;
Unsteadiness of mind-Scleranthus
To forget worries-Agimony;
The status monger – Vine
Irresistible temptation – Cherry plum;
Celebrative monger – Wild rose
b) Anti-corruption formula: Rock water + Chicory + Gorse
c) Love marriage: Parents: Rock water + Redchestnut + Chicory + Mustard + Sweet chestnut.
Bride / Bridegrooms: Elm/Mustard.
(6) MIND AND ENLIGHTMENT / ETERNAL BLISS:
a) Karma Yoga – Impatients
b) Gana Yoga (To get God’s grace) – Sweet chestnut
c) Samaya Yoga (Living in present) – Clematis
d) Maha Samadhi (Transcendental Meditation) – Mustard.
From time immemorial, The most of available medical treatments are a stereotyped method where human are treated like animals and thus the patients suffer from side effects. Thus we call Intelligence moderation therapy as human medicine because every victim / patient is individualized. Again, let us reiterate, here we are not doing any psycho-analysis of disharmony / patient , We have just and only given the classification as it exists and found by every one of us. Further research have been needed to confirm all intellectual aspects of disharmony and diverse diseases.
In a normal pregnancy, the egg that the ovaries release enters the fallopian tube. If a sperm fertilises it, the fertilised egg attaches itself inside the uterus. However, sometimes the fertilised egg can attach itself outside the uterus. This condition is called ectopic pregnancy.
Ectopic pregnancy can be detected in the first few weeks of the pregnancy itself. If your doctor does discover ectopic pregnancy, you would need immediate medical attention. Ectopic pregnancies can be sad and scary. Fortunately, one ectopic pregnancy doesn't mean you can never conceive again. Many women who lost their first baby to ectopic pregnancy have been able to have a healthy and normal pregnancy the second time around.
The causes of ectopic pregnancy include:
- An inflammation or infection of the fallopian tube can lead it to become entirely or partially blocked.
- Scar tissue from a surgery or an infection of the fallopian tube may also hinder the movement of the fertilised egg.
- Surgery in the tubes or pelvic areas in the past might cause adhesions.
- Birth defects or abnormal growths can cause anomalies in the shape of the tube.
These causes are usually followed by certain risk factors, such as:
- Age (The age group of 35-44 especially)
- An ectopic pregnancy in the past
- Previous abdominal or pelvic surgery
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Several prompted abortions
- Conceiving with an intrauterine device in place
- Endometriosis (growth of uterus lining tissues outside the uterus).
- Fertility treatments.
The signs and symptoms of ectopic pregnancy include:
- Minimal vaginal bleeding
- Vomiting and nausea with pain
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Sharp cramps in the abdomen
- Localised pain (Pain concentrated on one side of your body)
- Pain in your neck, rectum or shoulder
- Rupture of the fallopian tubes can cause fainting due to the bleeding and pain
The treatment of ectopic pregnancy can be any one of the following:
- If the pregnancy has not progressed too far, methotrexate will be administered. This absorbs the pregnancy tissue and can save the fallopian tubes.
- The tubes may be removed if they have ruptured or stretched, and have started bleeding.
- Laparoscopic surgery (operations performed by making minor incisions) may be performed to remove or repair the tubes and recover the ectopic pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.
Before 1 year ago my wife was pregnant & child was miscarriage, she have one problem till now Something comes in Breast this is not like milk, but some like liquid. So please advice which type of medicine I preferred. Thanks.
Hello doctor. I am 36 weeks pregnant. My due date is 5 sep 2016. My baby is drop down to the main point. And moment of my baby is slow down as before. Can you tell me when will my baby born?
Hello! m 26 years old.in last week I hv a miss carriage, and my tongue becomes yellow when I eat after that when I brush it cleans and my chest throat, sometimes vagina pain.
Vitamin D is crucial for you because it is crucial for regulating the immune system as well as making sure that phosphorous and calcium get absorbed into the bloodstream. However, Vitamin D is crucial for a number of other reasons as well. Here they are:
- Multiple sclerosis: Vitamin D is crucial in lessening your chances of getting multiple sclerosis.
- Heart disease: It has also recently been agreed upon that Vitamin D reduces your chances of getting heart disease.
- Flu: The flu is yet another disease, which may not occur if you have an adequate amount of Vitamin D in your diet.
- Depression: Vitamin D also plays a crucial role in a person's mood. The more Vitamin D there is in your body and diet, the more stable your mood is. The risks of depression are also reduced when your body and diet has an adequate amount of Vitamin D.
- Weight loss: As mentioned earlier, Vitamin D has a number of benefits among which preventing heart disease is included. However, it is worth note that weight loss is also made easier with the more vitamin D you have. This is because Vitamin D has an appetite suppressing effect. However, it should be kept in mind that Vitamin D has to be taken alongside a lot of calcium for these appetite suppressing effects to occur.
- Cancer: Vitamin D is imperative for regulating cell growth. It is also crucial for cell-to-cell communication. 200 genes in the human body are affected adversely when there is an inadequate amount of Vitamin D in your body.
- Diabetes: In a recent study, it has been concluded that infants who received an adequate amount of vitamin D had their chances of suffering from Type 1 reduced by almost 88 percent by the time they turn 30.
- Rickets: The softening of the bones is termed as rickets. Rickets is yet another disease which is caused by an insufficient amount of Vitamin D. The reason for this is that calcium is not absorbed and therefore the bones soften.
Rickets is yet another disease which is caused by an insufficient amount of vitamin D. The reason for this is that calcium is not absorbed and therefore the bones soften. The softening of the bones is termed as rickets.
These are some of many other conditions associated with a Vitamin D deficiency.
Related Tip: "Are Vitamins Vital?"