Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S. Tolat
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S. TolatYour feedback matters!
I am a 47 year old male having black spots and brown patches below the eyes. I have tried face wash and cream to of no use. Please suggest some other treatment.
I'm 22 years old. I have dry dandruff I had been under treatment it was cured but as I stopped the treatment again I got the same dandruff problem. Scalp turns into red patches. And there is lot of hair loss. I have curly hairs, how can I get naturally straight soft and healthy hairs.
Hi I'm a male which is the best soap for men to use which is the best soap for men to use to clean all dirt and oil from our face or skin which is the best soaps for men to look fairer and get or have clear and glowing beautiful skin fro men skin please tel me plz.
Mera pet dard rahta hai ek saal pahle hi mera gallbladder ka operation karwaya lekin mere ab wapin kidney me stone ban gya hai mera sarir puri kharab ho gai hai mere pura chahre par pimple ho gya hai kisi ne bola mujhe neem ke pate khane ko kya mujhe use koi nuksaan to nai hai.Please tell.
Acne can be a recurring and problematic condition that not only affects adolescents, but younger and to some extent even older adults. Acne may not only cause a dent in your self-esteem, in worst scenarios, it could leave scars on your skin. However, holistic forms of medicine, such as Ayurveda can very easily provide relief from acne and help you regain your confidence. Some of the tips to control acne through this means are mentioned below.
Ayurvedic remedies for Acne
- Lemon Juice and Honey: Mix one tablespoon of honey with equal amounts of lemon juice. Apply small portions of this paste on pimples and even acne scars. Leave this paste on for about ten minutes or so and then wash it off with water. Use this remedy about 5 to 6 times a week and then for a few weeks to see improvements.
- Neem Leaves: Another great and easily available remedy, you can make a paste with Neem leaves by adding a slight amount of water. Apply this paste and keep it for sometime on you face before washing it off with water. This is a great remedy and is known to have worked very effectively with many people.
- Potato: You can rub potatoes on you face after slicing them or you can soak them in water and the use them on your face. It could be sliced, grated or even juiced as it can be applied in any form. It also helps your skin by clearing pigmentation problems.
- Papaya Milk: This is another wonder remedy, which is a really effective cure; although it can be a very sticky substance to handle. However, using it regularly and then washing it off with water can cure your acne problem very quickly.
- Lifestyle changes: Other habits and lifestyle changes are of great help in removing acne and acne scars
- Don’t try to scratch or touch your pimples
- Clean your pillow covers regularly
- Avoid oily and junk food
- Exercise regularly as it can regulate the metabolism of the body and help control acne
- Clean your face twice daily with a mild cleanser. But don’t scrub too hard and don’t clean more than twice as that will encourage more oil production, causing more acne.