Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rushikesh Joshi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rushikesh JoshiYour feedback matters!
I have scabies disease for more than 1 month. What is the solution to overcome and avoid that disease.
The disruption of the normal menstrual cycle after the age of about 45 years and the consequent loss of the ability to conceive is known as menopause. The associated symptoms of menopause are heat flushes, insomnia, weight gain, depression, nausea and fatigue. While hormone replacement therapy is the most common treatment to provide relief from menopausal symptoms, homeopathic remedies can be used for the same to give the patient a natural process of treatment without any side effects as opposed to hormone replacement therapy.
1. A balanced diet which provides optimal nutrition can be helpful. When one gets enough vitamins and minerals, the physical discomfort caused by the symptoms can be reduced greatly.
2. Excessive deposition of fat can interfere with the hormonal cycles and cause imbalances in the level of estrogen and progesterone. So, regular yoga and exercise can be helpful.
5, Phosphorus – It can help with migraines, extreme sweating, numb hands, fast pulse, memory problems and dry and itchy skin. Foods high in phosphorus content are meat, fish, cheese, nuts and seeds of pumpkins, sunflowers etc.
6. Aurum metallicum – Is used to get the tissues and organs to function normally again and control feelings of anxiety and claustrophobia.
7. Aconitum napellus – Is a flowering plant and its extracts can reduce panic attacks, heat flushes, over excitability and depressive symptoms.
11. Natrum muriaticum – In small amounts, helps to reduce stress. Stress can cause problems in thyroid function, cognitive functioning, digestive system functioning and it can elevate blood pressure levels rapidly.
These remedies mentioned are just examples to explain how Homeopathic medicines can help with menopause. However, one should never self-medicate without consulting a qualified Homeopathic Physician.
Hi. I' m a male of 29 years. Getting married (arranged one) on 1st of may 2015 to my fiancee who is also of 29 years of age (only 1 & half months younger than me). I do seek few advice' s. Kindly help. 1) what is the right procedure for doing sexual intercourse? 2) is there any other safer & easiest way other than condom/ contraceptive pills to prevent my wife to conceive as we' ve heard that condoms aren' t always safe and pills have got several side effects. 3) as we both are in late 20 and we want to spare and spend some quality time for at least next 3 years and even professionally unstable, so won' t it be risky if my wife conceives for the first time in her early 30s? 4) whether it is possible if we do intercourse during the menstruation period and are there any chances of my wife getting pregnant? 5) what are the different supplements or medications for both men & women to enhance the sexual abilities? hope these would be helpful for newly marrying couples as well for this season. Thanks in advance.
I have neck pain on right side, My work involves sitting on computers for 8 to 10 hours. From past 3 days I am having severe neck pain?
Psoriasis can be defined as a skin condition which is caused due to auto-immune disorders within the body. This is a condition where the skin on the body develops raised and dry areas which are reddish in colour while also being bordered by silvery scales.
Treatment of psoriasis in Ayurveda
Ayurveda has a different slant to conventional medicine with regards to the treatment of psoriasis. According to ayurveda, it is the impurities in the blood which cause the immune system to react adversely and cause this condition. Ayurveda concentrates on treating the underlying problems through the combination of changes in diet, home remedies and certain medications to treat this disorder. Some of them are mentioned below:
Changes in diet which will help purify the symptoms -
Some advice that is usually given to patients to clean up their diet and include certain other items are as follows:
- Avoid spicy food and try to eat food which can be easily broken down within the digestive system.
- Inclusion of more fruits and fruit juices in your diet,
- Also include vegetables and also have a mix of boiled vegetables daily.
- It is better to avoid animal products such as animal fats, eggs, canned and processed foods from your diet.
- Regular consumption of butter milk and curd are known to be very good in blood purification and thus should be consumed in large quantities.
Some ayurvedic tips and ingredients which can help treat psoriasis
Other tips that can be implemented as skin applications to treat psoriasis are as follows:
- Use avocado oil to rub on the affected areas as it is known to be an effective treatment when applied long term.
- Ensure that the skin is always moisturized by applying a soft, cream or gel.
- Periodic baths in sea water if possible is also good for lessening the symptoms of psoriasis.
- Aloe vera cream applied specifically on the patches is known to also lessen them overtime.
Few other tips to follow
- Get into deep breathing and meditation to ensure that your body and mind are relaxed as this is very important during the healing process.
- Expose the affected areas of your skin to mild sunlight for about half an hour daily as it is known to improve symptoms.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!