Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rushikesh JoshiYour feedback matters!
I have syphilis it was treated one time penicillin inauguration my questions is syphilis curable or non curable.
I am 32 years. I had sinus tachycardia and was facing heart racing in the middle in night then cardiology suggested me telday m50 which I am taking daily. Now I don't have any heart racing but taking this pill daily since a year. Can I stop taking pill? Will I have to take this pill forever?
Hello Doctor, now a days I'm getting cardiac pain when I'm sleeping on my left side it's like something pricking to my heart. Please advise me.
Hi doctor I had my follicular scan on my 12th day and the result is saying the following No dominant follicle in right ovary In left ovary its F1 24×22 mm F2 12×10 mm endometrial Thickness is 8.3 mm POD Fluid is absent What does this report realy means please clear my doubt is this a normal report or any issues are there. Because im trying conceive.
I was a student. Daily I prefer outside food. In that suffering gastric problem. Any suggestion to solve this problem.
1. Maintain a healthy lifestyle such as eating well, drinking water regularly, avoiding stress and maintaining a healthy weight. Frequently, individuals develop sleep disorders due to stress or obesity.
2. Establish a regular schedule for sleep. Wake up and go to bed at the same time everyday, including weekends. Establishing a regular sleep schedule will train your body to sleep soundly on a consistent basis.
3. Avoid taking naps throughout the day. If you take a nap during the day, then you will be less tired at night, be more restless and may not sleep as deeply.
4. Abstain from smoking, drinking alcohol or ingesting caffeine because they can keep you up at night. Even though alcohol makes you sleepy, it obstructs the quality of your sleep.
5. Exercise regularly so that your body will be tired, but do not exercise for 3 to 4 hours before you go to sleep, because it may energize you.
6. Refrain from eating heavy meals for dinner, which can make you feel uncomfortable and will prevent you from sleeping well.
7. Create a bedroom that is quiet, dark and a comfortable temperature, which will promote sleep and avoid disturbances.
8. Sleep on your side with your head slightly elevated to prevent the symptoms of sleep apnea.
9. Construct a bedtime routine such as reading, meditating or bathing. Having a routine will train your body to recognize that you are preparing for sleep, which will help you to fall asleep easier.
10. Use your bedroom for sleep only. Do not work or do any other tasks in your bedroom if possible. If your bedroom is used only for sleep, then you will associate the room with sleep, which will aid in falling asleep faster and sleeping deeply.
11. Get out of bed and engage in a non-stimulating activity, such as reading until you feel sleepy again. Sometimes lying in bed when you are not able to sleep makes it more difficult to feel sleepy.
I have a pain in the head for last 4 days I think it may be due to seeing Laptop for too much time. Today it is bit more. What to do? breathing exercise enough?
Hello I had sex with my gf 8 days before after sex I had given unwanted 72 but during sex I used protection but at last removed but I did not ejaculated inside. After 48 hrs she taken another unwanted 72 but today is 5 day from her periods date she did not got periods yet. Is this due to two tablets. Or she is pregnant. Please help me. And for thing all doctors said she will not be pregnant but why they are telling me that after 7 days if she will not gets periods then go for doctor is there any serious problem. Or after how many days she will get period please tell me clearly what does it mean.
My son's bed wetting problem exist since from child hood. Now he is 16 year old. This is psychological problem or physical problem. How to deal with this case. Is any medicines available? Please guide me.
Sir i am 28 years old. I do masturbate 2-3 times in a week or else I face nightfall. Is it normal or something serious? I also face premature ejaculation even before starting intercourse. How to overcome dis? is there any solution. Please help.
I suffer from Tinnitus due to Menieres disease. Dizziness is reduced to a greater extent. But hearing loss has increased to 78% during the last 3 years. Is there any permanent cure for this? Please explain.
My health very bad. My sperm count is very low. And very liquid water. How to increase a sperm count and make a thick. How to remove a hair in whole body. Please reply me sir or madam.
Sitting in class with teacher teaching ,me trying to focus; but I gets distracted by the movements of students nearby. While looking at the whiteboard, I feel like I can see 180 degrees. I also feel affected that I should not do that and as a result I end up not looking at the whiteboard and thus becoming poorer at academics. The neighbouring students feel like I am looking at them indecently (at their private parts which I do not want to) and all this causes headaches and increases my anxiety levels to a next level every week.(i wear glasses. Tried medication from youtube but it effect lasts for some time .after that terrible mood swings occur .i am in constant analysation .can not do even a basic thing (which I used to do 2 years back) without pondering over it. I just want to get over it as I feel like I have ruined my life Please help doctor ?What should I do? What the average time by which I would be able to overcome this?
I have itching in my ear and it starts paining sometimes I feel like I have hearing loss in my ear after I kept itching. Please suggest some solution.
With changing times the nature and effects of virus and bacteria are also changing and due to this, one of the biggest risks of unprotected sex is catching a sexually transmitted disease or STD. An STD can be contacted by any form of intercourse including oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STDs are serious diseases that should not be ignored and require treatment and medication. Some common STDs are:
- Hepatitis B
- Genital Herpes
- Syphilis and
The only way to protect yourself from an STD is to abstain from unprotected sex and always use a condom. Sometimes STD infections have no symptoms and can remain dormant for years, hence it is essential to get yourself regularly treated for STDs if you have more than one sexual partner.
On the other hand some STDs have visible symptoms such as:
- Skin rash: A rash in the genital area is most often a sign of STDs. This can be in the form of bumps, sores or warts. It may or may not be accompanied by itchiness. A rash caused by a STD usually results in redness and inflammation. Herpes sores may subside within a week or so but just because the rash is gone does not mean the infection has been treated. Hence even if the rash disappears before your doctor's visit, ensure you mention it.
- Painful urination: A burning sensation or pain while urinating is a symptom for a number of STDs. There may also be a change in the colour of urine. Some STDs associated with painful urination as Chlamydia, gonorrhea and trichomoniasis. However, this may also be triggered by kidney stones or a urinary tract infection.
- Painful intercourse: Pain during intercourse is one of the most overlooked symptoms of a sexually transmitted disease. While a little pain may be normal, any sudden increase in pain or new type of pain should not be ignored. This should be kept in mind especially when having intercourse with a new partner or if there is a change in sexual habits. When it comes to men's sexual health, pain at the time of ejaculation can be a symptom of a STD.
- Abnormal discharge: Abnormal discharge from the vagina or penis can be a symptom of a number of infections not all of which are STDs. Strangely coloured and odorous vaginal discharge can be a symptom of yeast infections or a Sexually transmitted disease like trichomoniasis or gonorrhea. Bleeding in between periods can also be a symptom of a STD. Abnormal discharge from the penis can be a sign of Chlamydia, gonorrhea or trichomoniasis.