Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Rupal VasayaYour feedback matters!
I'm 24 year old boy having 5'7" height. I want improve my height min 2 inch. Have any medicine and yoga asan can improve to my height? ?
My penis Is not hard from 2008 my testosterone label 300 check january 2016 I take some medicine and Injection but not satisfy please help me.
Ham log kaise apni body ko pore tarike se swasth rakh sakte hai aur kaise apni body ki ham growth badha sakte hai ki taki hamari height me koi dikkat na a sake.
I am 20 years old indian girl I am 83 weight I tried lot but I am not losing weight I fell very bad all are ragging me on my weight wherever and whenever I am disturbed so please suggest me any thing please please please.
I am 25 years old I use betnovate and for past 2 years on my face. I need 2. Stop it but I will skin itching pimples and my skin get damaged. Is thr any solution for this.
Does iga nephropathy curable? does acb arb medicines continued till end? is it possible further deposition of iga? what symptom for these type of problem?
I am being treated by homeopathy treatment for Gases (flatulence) and fissure from last 20 days. I am also doing exercise to gain weight at home. Is there any problem if I eat 2 boiled eggs daily for protein need or I should eat anything else. Please help.
I am suffering from eye problem last 8 year. My eyes visions are -3.50 d. I am wearing glass. Please suggest me that I want to do q LASIK surgery. Its wrong or right? For me.
I am 20 years old I have light depression that whats going to happen internally in my body what should I do know.
The question, "are vitamins vital" is in fact a rhetorical question, one that answers for itself. Vitamins are organic compounds and important nutrients, which are required by human beings in appropriate quantities. They provide a host of benefits, affecting metabolism, digestion as well as immunity and are imperative for the existence and survival of human beings. Few reasons that establish their importance are:
- Digestive system: The digestive system, like the rest of the body, requires important minerals and vitamins for proper functioning. Your body requires ample amount of vitamin B and vitamin C to improve and maintain digestive health. In fact, folate acid is required by the body to prevent you from an impending danger of colon cancer. At the same time, vitamin B is also responsible for breaking down the carbohydrates and converting them into energy.
- Boosting the immunity system and eyesight: The proper functioning of your physical and mental health requires a sound immune system. The invasion of diseases can be deterred and treated on its own, if you have a proper functioning immune system. Vitamin A, found in carrots, pepper and sweet potato is very crucial for boosting the immune system, at the same time it helps repairing the cornea and improving the eyesight.
- Improving the nervous system: Vitamin B12 found in beef liver and octopus is very important in strengthening and improving the nervous system. If there is a deficiency of this vitamin in your body, chances are you will suffer from depression, anemia and even a potential threat to your central nervous system.
- Helps the heart and removes toxicity from the body: Among other advantages, vitamins are also responsible for maintaining the heart and preventing an accumulation of toxic substances in your body. Vitamin C, found primarily in fruits like oranges and lemons performs this function.
- Helps in losing weight: Certain food products like fish, chickpeas and chicken are rich in vitamin B6, which in turn help in boosting the metabolic rate and consequently in losing weight.
Related Tip: "3 Symptoms to Identify Vitamin D Deficiency?"