Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rotithor MathuraYour feedback matters!
Hi I have soft nipples and under that it feels like there is a lump of mass, like tumor, it's like more then 7 years, in starting period there was pain, not anymore, I was ashamed and never talk about it, I want that to be gone, what should I do?
Ever since the birth of homeopathy right until today, surgery has always been neglected by classical homeopaths. They have always treated surgical cases as a step brother under the blessed motherhood of homeopathy since it was taught right from the beginning that homeopathy has nothing to do with surgical cases and it should be always handed over to the surgeons.
Yes, it is absolutely true that homeopathy has the least thing to do in an emergency or accidental cases or cases with irreversible organic changes or advanced malignant conditions.
Yet, without being prejudiced I would like to present four remarkable instances experienced by our physicians in our clinic which will clarify that surgical cases demand at least some little attention from blind-folded prejudiced classical homeopathy physicians.
A 3rd-degree hemorrhoids (a sure surgical case) suffered by a patient was treated and cured by the physicians at our college opd whrre I used to study with only homeopathic potency nitric acid 30 and psorinum 1m
A 2nd degree uterine prolapsed in a 35 years old lady after abortion was effectively cured by one of my seniors by homeopathic potency aurum met 200 and sepia 200 along with homeopathic potency sulphur 200 as an intercurrent remedy.
A stubborn case of a sebaceous cyst under the chin of a 8 years old girl was cured with homeopathic potency sulphur 200 and silicea 200.
Necrosis of right tibia suffered by a 68 years old patient was completely cured in my clinic by homeopathic potency calendula 30 and hepar suplhur 1m. Before that, a reputed surgeon in Kolkata had advised to the patient to get his amputated from the knee if he desired to live.
Is it imp to eat iron tablet during pregnancy. I will not able to eat so pls suggests some iron food.
My boyfriend can not insert his penis inside my vagina and it is very tight. We used all lubricants and oil. Is there any effects if I insert carrot inside me.
This ques is for my gf. But since" someone else does not contain that category. I am writing this as myself. My gf always have very painful menstruation, and even at time of sex (which never happen, because she have so much of pain) even if I finger (1/3rd of my finger) she starts crying because of pain. And hence I am here to ask. What exactly is the reason behind this. I do know that in childhood she lifted something heavy, so at that time gynecologist gave her a heads up that she can not conceive and will have problems in menstruation also. But these symptoms can lead to cervix cancer? Or other part over there i.e painful menstruation + painful intimacy. If there is anything outside the box solution please let me know. Also I told her to meet a gynecologist but she says she do not want to hear this bad news (will never be a mother kind of thing) as of now. She says she will think about it after marriage. At the same time I think she is ruining life of her future husband as well. (in either case). Please suggest me what to do and give me a heads up what is this all about. Many thanks.
I am 6 weeks post-partum, breastfeeding, me and my husband had unprotected sex tonight, my doctor had given me n-ethi tabs to stop bleeding. I wanna know which pills I can take to avoid pregnancy?, would I really be pregnant, please prescribe a pill.
Hello sir, I have a doubt that while I am doing oral sex with my wife she is not allowing to lick her vagina and she is saying that if you do like that both of us are going to infected and she is not allowed to fingering also my question is if I do like that any infection happens to me or to her?
During menstrual cycle how to avoid stomach pain due to this stomach pain I didn't concentrate on my exam.
Sir, I am 23 years old, for some family issue I don't want child now, so sir please help me how to use mifegest kit, the procedures.
Heart disease doesn't affect all women in the same way and neither does it have the same warning signs as heart diseases in men. For women, heart disease is a bigger threat than breast cancer. Cardiovascular diseases also kill more women than men as the disease progresses differently in men and women. Here are a few things you should know about heart diseases.
Women have more atypical symptoms of heart attacks: The classic symptoms of heart attacks are pain in the left arm, chest pain and heart palpitations. Though women may exhibit these symptoms, they are more likely to have atypical symptoms. These include nausea, stomach aches, pain in the shoulders and upper back and extreme fatigue.
Preeclampsia and gestational diabetes can increase risks of heart disease: Even though your blood pressure may go back to normal and conditions like preeclampsia or gestational diabetes may go away post pregnancy, their effects linger on. The risk of heart disease for a woman who suffered from preeclampsia doubles while gestational diabetes can cause glucose intolerance leading to obesity or other such conditions which are risk factors for heart diseases.
Hot flashes could be a sign of heart problems: Hot flashes are usually associated with menopause but may also be a symptom of underlying heart problems. Hot flashes that occur after a exerting a strenuous effort on something can be a sign of angina in women.
Men and women do not face equal risks: Traditional risks to heart diseases such as cholesterol, obesity and high blood pressure affect both men and women but some factors such as diabetes, stress, depression and smoking affect women more than they affect men. Since women tend to lead a more sedentary lifestyle than men, a lack of exercise also affects them more than it affects men. In addition, a low level of estrogen can also increase the risk of cardiovascular conditions. This is usually seen after menopause.
Metabolic syndrome increase your risk of getting a stroke:
There are five metabolic risk factors for heart disease. If you have 3 or more of them, it is termed as metabolic syndrome. These risk factors are:
- A waist circumference of more than 35". This is also called abdominal obesity
- A triglyceride level higher than 150 mg/dL
- A low level of good cholesterol i.e. HDL cholesterol that is less than 50mg/dL
- High blood pressure
- High blood sugar. This could also be a sign of diabetes.
While some factors like genetics are out of our control, most of these factors can be controlled by conscious lifestyle changes. Your doctor may also prescribe medication for the same. Heart disease can occur at any time so do not take your heart for granted.
Loss and grief are two unfortunate partners where the latter follows the former. While the type of grief or the nature of the loss may differ from person to person, there are five distinct stages of loss and grief that all people universally go through, when faced with such a situation.
Here are the five stages of this process and the different ways in which one can cope with each stage:
- Denial and Isolation: In this phase, the patient usually ends up blocking out the words as well as the thoughts and reactions that surround this sad event, which can lead to a numbing action of the brain. While we all do this in some measure during such situations, some people take it especially hard by acting as if nothing has happened at all. If this phase does not come to pass within a short frame of time, then psychological and medical intervention may be required.
- Anger: When a person begins to acknowledge the loss, there is a sense of unfairness which can lead to frustration and anger that is basically the way the person may be dealing with the re-emergence of the pain and the fact that it is here to stay. Therapy and sedation may be required if this frustration and repeated spells of tantrums carries on for a prolonged period. Do not hesitate to talk things out rather than flaring up at this point, as the unchangeable has already happened.
- Bargaining: In this phase, desperation enters the mind of the patient where a lot of 'what ifs' come up. The patient begins to question what if things had been done differently and other such aspects. If not dealt with in an engaging manner and with empathy, this phase can lead back to anger and frustration.
- Depression: Private mourning of the loss and regret to do with the practical aspects like loneliness and the cost of the loss can strike at this stage. Here, the patient must be made aware of rights as well as the people around him or her who can help out to prevent this depression from becoming a full-fledged condition.
- Acceptance: In this final stage, the patient becomes more accepting of this new reality. Yet, even this must be taken up cautiously as a grief stricken heart may lead to a variety of mental ailments in the long run.
The way to deal with these stages is with therapy and proper guidance where the patient is allowed to channel all the thoughts and anger before accepting the situation. Do not hesitate to ask for counselling and embrace the changes in your life without regret, guilt and depression. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
Dear Doctors, Am newly married person. I need clarification on. Is oral sex is good? Licking my wife reproductive part makes any diseases to me? There's some fluid coming out from her reproductive organ, drinking that fluid turns me into infection? Please help me.
I had sex 2 month ago and then my periods were 5 6 days late .I had weird periods. 2 days it bled and 1 day no bleeding then again 4th day bleeding .I shall have 5 days period .after that I had no sex but my periods this time are 9 days late. I am scared I know if I hadn't have sex after the last period I can not be pregnant but was it implantation bleeding .pain was less than normal but bleeding was good enough like periods. I am scared because 9 days is too much .I started swimming too. Can swimming delay periods? I don't have any other symptoms but I am scared about why it is 9 days late .please help.
Am in 39 weeks of pregnancy. My baby scan report says, placenta is anterior upper segment with grade 2 maturity with spine at eight side and heart beat 132 bpm during 32 weeks. I just want to know that what is the gender of my baby. Pls tell.
Hello doctor i am 21 years, and drotin ds .because I have consulted to doctor for my pain in stomach during periods and I have pimples n acne. I am getting scared of using Yasmin 21 pills. If my hormone becomes imbalance.
Hi I am 26 years old n my LMP was 22.11.2016. I Had proper periods only fr 1 day den til yesterday it was very little. M also feeling dizzy sometimes n hvng pain in lower abdomen. I am also trying to conceive since 10 months bt hvnt conceived yet. Pls rply.
I have a problem. Whenever I try for the intercourse with my wife. In between.or during intercourse period my body does not get the proper satisfaction. What may be the reason.& also I make sexual relationship with my wife once or twice in a year. I never feel the sexual requirement. Why is it like this?
An estimate suggests that about 30% of the Indian population relies solely on the homeopathic treatment for their medical complications. People have witnessed incredible results with homeopathy. The best part of homeopathy is that there are no side effects associated with it, which makes it a much safer form of treatment.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- It is an individualized form of treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kind of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time, if kept properly.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantity in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.