Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rosa Rodrigues
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rosa RodriguesYour feedback matters!
Hi, I had and medical abortion on 21st jun because my baby heartbeat was gone. After that my periods came on 5th Aug next period was on 21st sep and this third one came on 5 Nov. After abortion my cycles are irregular and bleeding is very light this is my third cycle with the same light bleeding problem. What should I do?
I m 18 years old. N my height is jst 5 ft I wnt to increase my height till 6 ft. How can i? Please help me!
My mother is 46 years old and she has a problem of excessive sweating in her head more than usual which keeps her hairs always wet and sometimes dropout from my open hairs.
A breast examination is a way of detecting early changes that may find lumps of other growth in the breast. This is a manual form of examination that may be carried out by the doctor or even by the patient. This kind of examination helps in detecting the onset of breast cancer and helps in successful treatment of the same. It is an essential screening strategy that all women must go through. Let us cast a glance on the various details regarding this examination, and also how frequently it must be conducted.
- Age: Women who have reached the age of 18 are said to have matured physically and sexually. They should perform this examination once they have reached the said age in order to detect any anomalies in the way the physical changes occur in the breast tissue.
- Procedure: One should begin by looking at one's reflection in the mirror to find any rashes or dimpling in the breasts. The shape, size and colour of the breasts and nipples must also be studied so as to check for any anomalies. Inverted nipples, redness and soreness must also be reported to the doctor. Once you are done checking the visuals, you can raise your arms and look for any changes. Then, you will need to lie down and feel your breasts by using a circular motion. The finger pads must be used in order to check for any lumps. One must start from the centre and move the breasts sideways. Any wet and slippery feeling must be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Pressure: During the breast examination, you must use light pressure for the skin and tissue that lie beneath the breasts, while medium to moderate pressure should be used for the middle portion of the breasts. One must use a firm hand to check the tissue that lies at the back of the breasts, near the rib cage.
- Frequency: One must get into the habit of conducting a breast examination at least once a fortnight or once a month, without fail. You can also go to the gynaecologist for an examination in case you are not confident of conducting it on your own with proper movements and accuracy. You may also journalise your breast examination findings.
- Menstrual Cycles: When you are going through your menstrual cycle or period, it is important to remember that your breasts can become tender just before or after the start of the cycle. So, do not panic if you think you have found a lump or any other growth at this time. It is best to check again after a week and then visit the doctor about checking the same. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am not married but buz of masturbation I always get horny early even sperm come out early if hear something Naughty r see Its come out Kindly help.
- The practice of drinking cold milk during this fast/ this day has its origins in science. Sharad ritu (autumn season) brings in very hot days and cool nights. During such weather, ‘pitta’ or acidity or the body heat becomes predominant in our body. Consumption of milk, rice flakes is a good remedy for ‘pitta’.
- There is also a close connection between the moon and the sharad purnima day – the moon is believed to be close to the earth on the day and it is believed that moon’s rays contain nourishing elements. People believe that as the moon is nearest to the earth on the day and as moon’s rays has several curative properties it will be helpful to human beings. So people spend the evening under moonlight.
- Chandra, the moon god, is associated with herbs and medicine in hinduism. The rays are believed to be associated with cold, phlegm, asthma, distress, insomnia, weak left eye, breasts and womb effected in astrology. The rays being cooling in nature suppress the body heat.
- The showering of bhakti raas on the sharad purnima night by krishna on gopis and radha has been the main theme for poets and philosophers and still continues to attract the fantasies of common man. The sharad purnima night is also seen as the night of love and couples come out at night to face the moon and express their love. Therefore, sharad purima becomes the night of pure unconditional love and meditation.
- Meditation for at least 5 minutes in front of the" moon amrit shower" brings peace and health to the mind and the body (the ideal timing for meditation today is 8.50 pm to 12.10 am).