Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RoopaliYour feedback matters!
I am taking Guaiphenesin for 1 & half tbsp while going to bed, for my chestal cough. But my cough is still like it was before. I have Alex cough syrup. Phlegm are sticked to my oropharynx and they makes me soar throat, bitter taste in my mouth & bad breathe even after I have several cardamom or cloves Pla help.
My gums are often swelling and reducing in size day by day and teeth became more sensitive, yellow colour.
I got my lips swallowed every time. I use omnacortil 40 aciloc 150 and dapsone 100. Will it work for me. Please tell.
Very bad smell is coming from my mouth so how can I stop it please give me some treatment ideas to to prevent it.
I have wounds inside mouth and gums. I can't chew food properly as it pains severe. It cures automatically but after a day the problem starts again.
I had removed my last teeth on the left side of the upper law 1week back. Can you please suggest me is it again necessary to remove the last teeth of the lower jaw also even though it is good? However, it is wisdom teeth (lower last teeth). Is it necessary t o extract wisdom teeth (if I don't have any pain) but people are suggesting me to extract as upper last teeth has removed due to decayed and it will be problem in future if I carry the wisdom teeth, Thanks for your valuable suggestion.
My gum started bleeding at two places two months back. My doctor suggested to apply Rexidin-M Forte Gel twice a day to the affected area. After 3 days it became alright. Now again the same problem repeated at a different place. What should I do now.
Hi doctor. I am 24 years old. I am a girl. Actually I got my tooth replacement done 5 years back. I have got gap teeth so my doctor advised to go for replacement. But now my gums are swelling & my teeth doesn't appear good when smile. I can't smile or laugh properly. Please help me! I need it.
Wisdom teeth are known to be the final molars to grow out and they complete the set of permanent teeth. They generally start to erupt during the late teens or in the beginning of twenties.
In case of some people, there is a possibility that the wisdom teeth may never erupt, while others may even grow four and more wisdom teeth.
It’s not necessary for you to get your wisdom teeth removed if they are correctly positioned in your mouth and do not cause any pain or dental problems. If they are impacted and/or cause crowding in your teeth, a dentist will recommend that you have them removed. There are two ways wisdom teeth may grow.
- Some will grow in like regular teeth.
- Some will become impacted.
What if they have grown in and don’t hurt?
If this is the case, the decision is up to you. Wisdom teeth that cause minimal crowding and don’t hurt are fine to keep, but a lot of dentists will recommend that they be removed. Why? They are very susceptible to cavities and are not easily cleansable. If your wisdom teeth have cavities and you cannot clean them due to their location, filling the cavities is unwise because you’ll continue to develop more cavities. The easiest way to avoid this problem is to remove the wisdom teeth altogether.
Some reasons that a dentist would recommend wisdom teeth removal include:
- Irritation of the surrounding tissue or the signs of a cavity forming.
- Inability to achieve a proper and thorough routine cleaning of food and bacteria.
- Inadequate space to accommodate full eruption.
- Signs of impaction that could lead to damage of surrounding roots.
- Uncomfortable contact with other teeth or gums.
- Interference of normal jaw function.
When do wisdom teeth need extraction?
Proper oral care of the teeth will keep them healthy and clean. But there may arise a situation, in which the removal of the wisdom teeth is quite necessary:
- In certain cases, the wisdom tooth may erupt at a weird angle, compromising the teeth next to it. This may make it difficult to clean the teeth thoroughly, thus resulting in the onset of bacterial growth and periodontal disease. In this case, the wisdom teeth should be removed as soon as possible.
- While the wisdom teeth grows out, it may happen that there is not enough space for it to grow properly. As a result the adjacent teeth may face pressure due to crowded teeth, leading to headaches, toothaches and jaw pain. It is best that the wisdom teeth is extracted in this situation.
- An impacted wisdom tooth, that is, if it has only partially grown out of the tissue, should also be extracted before it can cause serious complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.