Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ritu ChowbayYour feedback matters!
I got itching on inner thighs and private parts due to rubbing my skin has became black now its actually worst how should I treat it.
I am 17 years old my hair are falling very rapidly how can stop hair fall and regain my hair quickly?
Hi sir, I am 20years old, and I have pimples and some scars on my face. What should I do? please suggest me.
Hello doctor. I am a student . I have to walk about 3 km daily. Sometime I get foot pain and sometimes in right hip. What should I do please suggest me. And I am getting tanned, my skin is becoming black. And my college is in rural area (like in village. Thank you.
I am getting black spots and pimples on my back and near front portion of neck I used cream and ointment but no use what should I do now?
Sir Hme pesab ka rasta or uske side k parts Phul gya h or khujli v hota h please sir koe medicine advice kriye.
Whenever I go out in sunlight My whole body starts itching And my skin is also sensitive In this spring season hands legs starts cracking And I am using glycerine as moisturiser.
I'm Sowmiya, 27 years old. I have black heads and white heads and acne. Please tell me, how to get rid of it.
I get a skin problem and it inches alot. This happens all over my body. Well the medicine work for sometime but then happens again. What is it and what should I do?
Dear Sir or Mam. My skin is very dry and I am very worried about that. Pz give me valuable suggestions. So could I be healthy.
I am having itching on my body all over and it is spreading aronbd my body whole I have taken medicine but the skin problem is not going all over it.
I am 20years old my body became lose my belly is more I can't wear good dress I can't go out I am feeling very shy can I become fit how can I reduce my stomach fat and stretch marks on my stomach.
Blemishes refer to the discolored patches on your skin left behind by skin disorders such as pimples, acne, pigmentation or due to skin pores clogged by excess oil secretion. Blemishes, pimples and acne are some of the skin problems, which keep on affecting your skin and are hard to keep at bay completely. If you are suffering from the distressing problem of blemishes and wondering whether it is possible for you to get rid of them forever, then the good news is that it is not absolutely impossible. But in order to do so, you have to persistently work hard on your skin care regime.
Following are some interesting ways to eliminate those blemishes forever:
- Skin exfoliation: Skin exfoliation is a very effective process for getting rid of blemishes permanently. Exfoliation helps to shed the upper layer of your skin or rather the affected layer of your skin. But after exfoliation, a strict skin care routine must be followed everyday, which should combine cleaning, toning and moisturizing, so that the pimples and acne do not get a chance of popping out again.
- Avoid overexposure to sun: Too much exposure to sun can worsen your blemishes and make them darker in color. It can also create difficulties to get rid of them. Sun exposure may lead to break out of more pimples and acne, which in turn will leave behind marks on your skin.
- Cut down on sugar: Research shows that consuming excess sugar can trigger the break out of acne on your skin. Therefore, cutting down on your sugar intake will prevent further acne breakouts, which, in turn, will help you to get rid of your blemishes forever.
- Apply lemon juice: Applying lemon juice to the affected areas on a regular basis is another great remedy.
- Avoid oily and fried foods: Excluding oily and fried foods from your diet can help reduce the excess oil secretion by the skin pores and also prevent clogging of the pores.