Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Renuka TambreYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old. Mujhe pregnency ni ho rahi please tell me some medicine jis se mujhe pregnency ho jaye.
Water birth, as revolutionary as it might sound, is not a bad idea. Common in the European countries like Australia and New Zealand, many birth centres in the United States have also started installing water birth tubs. It is the process of giving birth in a warm water tub, which is said to ease the process. The logic behind this goes that since the baby stays in the mother's womb for nine months in a water sac, therefore, birthing in a similar environment is better for the baby and less complex. Many obstetricians believe that this also prevents any kind of foetal complications.
There are both benefits and risk of water birth. They are as follows:
Benefits of water birth:
Water labour and water birth has the following advantages for the mother and the baby.
For the mother:
- The warm water provides mobility and comfort to the mother. The mother is also at a spontaneous position in water to change her location and deliver the baby.
- Pressure on the abdomen is decreased. Buoyancy helps in the efficient contraction of the uterine walls and it improves blood circulation, which again gives better supply of oxygen to the uterine muscles. The baby is provided with sufficient amount of oxygen while the mother endures lesser pain.
- Birthing in water helps in conservation of energy on part of the mother. The immersion helps to reduce collision with gravity and gives support to the mother's weight. This energy produced helps in coping with the uterine muscle contractions.
- The process of labour becomes more productive as it gives relaxation to the mother. While the mother calms down in the water, her hormones start working better and in turn the process is accelerated. The water also helps in soothing the pelvic muscles.
- The immersion helps in lowering the level of blood pressure and in reducing anxiety.
- Stress is hugely reduced as the mother is at ease and this helps in producing endorphins that serve as pain inhibitors.
For the baby:
- The baby gets a similar environment as the amniotic sac which helps in the birthing process gets added support.
- The stress of birth is greatly reduced.
Risks of water birth:
- There remains a risk of water embolism that is when the water enters into the mother's bloodstream.
- If the mother has herpes, this practice should not be followed as herpes spreads in water faster.
- This should be avoided in case of excessive bleeding and any kind of maternal infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
In the semen culture test find that bacterial infection is there any problem in fertility. If I use tablet for this any problem for trying conceiving? How long take for cure this problem.
My girl frend having mc problem always coming late 6_10 days why can you give suggestion for that why it's happen and any problem will create in the future like conceive baby I am afraid please deploy me.
I known that I am 22 weeks pregnant. I am ready to take this . Can you please suggest me what to do now. I got married 7 months back. Please help me.
Hello I have a family function so need to delay my periods by a week. Please prescribe me some medicine.
I delivered a baby through c-section. My baby is of three months. Can I do Alom vilom yoga? Please suggest any exercise or yoga to bring my tummy to normal size.
Me and my friend often have sex . I use condom and one time I had given her unwanted - 72, pill also 15 days back .she missed her periods 3 days till now . She doesn't have normal periods Too but she told me that she don't liked sour food at all but now from 3-4 days she wishes to eat sour food like pickle. She is 17 and 7 months old officially in papers but she's 18 in real (Unofficially). Nd I am 18 . So I want to know if she is pregnant then can she abort child without letting her parents know . And can she have abortion by medication ? Because as she missed her periods 3-4 days back and she doesn't had normal period records. I am giving her information in information column. Please answer. If it can be done secretly then what's the name of medicine and how much doses she needs . We want to do it secretly without letting our parents know please.
My wife is 25 years old and she is pregnant she high blood sugar 275 is affecting our baby if yes then please suggest us which is better for us for a healthy baby.
On 27 of dec I have a oral sex with my g. F and then I ejaculate on hand and tip of penis also wet by sperm after 5 mint I had again sex at that I clean my pen*s with cloth and put a bit in side of vagi*na only little bit and then clean my finger with clothe to remove sperm and put in side fully. After then due to confusion of pregnancy she take a unwanted 72 after 49 hour on 29 dec. After taking pills there is no unusual bleeding. Her last period date is 19 of dec and this time her period start s on 16 of January after 28 days but 2 day before usual. And the blebleeding is very slow can say scant and its last in 5 days only usually its lost in 6 days. Is there any problem or any chance of pregnancy.
What are these Open Pores?
All of us have pores on the skin. These are oil gland openings; when these openings get abnormally dilated, they are referred to as ‘open pores’. Open pores present as small pit like regions, giving a dimpled look to your skin similar to an orange peel thereby giving a dull, irregular, and aged appearance to the face.
Open pores are mostly seen on the nose and adjacent cheeks (malar area). In individuals with oily skin, they may be observed on outer part of cheeks & forehead, too.
Remember, they are not the same as larger pits and craters of acne scars. It might be a possibility that you have an oily skin with black/white heads and may be susceptible to outbreaks of pimples.
How are they formed?
Open pores generally commence at the time of puberty; as a result of increased oil secretion from sebaceous/oil glands, which occurs as a result of stimulation of androgen hormone. As an end result these sebaceous glands openings get blocked with dead skin cells & debris. This restricts the flow of increased oil resulting in distension of their opening which is seen as open pores.
Age spots may be caused by skin aging, sun exposure, or other forms of ultraviolet light exposure, such as tanning beds. You are most likely to develop age spots on the areas of your skin that receive the most sun exposure.
How to get rid of the open pores?
There are various treatment options available so as to get rid of open pores. However, there is no concrete evidence to prove the efficacy and response rate.
To get rid of those unsightly pores kindly CONSULT PRIVATELY by clicking button on my profile Consult.
Some of the after- effects of masturbation are:
a. The nervous system is affected the most.
b. Besides the heart, the digestive system, the urinary system as well as the other systems are adversely affected and consequently the whole body becomes the museum of diseases with profound weakness.
c. The eyes become sunken, the cheek bones protrude and there is a black rim round the eyes.
d. Continuous headache and backache.
e. Dizziness and loss of memory.
f. Palpitation of heart on lightest exertion.
h. Unable to perform any heavy physical or mental work.
i. The person dislikes any company and activities and rather likes to sit in seclusion and suffers from weakness.
j. All the senses are impaired.
k. Vision becomes dim, the tongue begins to stammer and ears tend to become deaf etc.
l. Lastly T.B. or insanity or some other serious disease catch hold of the victim to lead his life to a close.
Therefore, young men are advised to consult a qualified and honest homoeopathic practitioner for his expert advice and effective treatment instead of wasting his money with quacks. Further, those young men who are or have been engaged in the regular habits of masturbation should not ignore the necessity to consult the qualified homoeopaths to avoid sexual embarrassment at the time of marriage.you can message me your complaints in details for treatment- Dr Rushali Angchekar
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic
I am 21 year old girl. Till now I had my regular periods but this month I am getting it twice. I just wanna make sure that is this normal or a big issue.
Hlw My name is puja.. 19 yrs..mera pcod hai ..pet mai dard hota hai 3 mbth se periods nahi ho raha hai . Aisa q ho raha hai
If we do marriage in close relations for example me marrying with my father's sister's daughter, is there any problems for children if so what are the mostly caused genetic problems and should we undergo any tests as a preventive measure or any other remedy.
I have been on carbimazole from 2 months. My initial readings were tsh <0.001 t3= 3.8, t4=20.9. Now after 2 months my readings are tsh=0.01, t3=1.5, t4=9.2 I am still on carbimazole 20 my in a day. However problem is m planning to conceive. Will these medication cause abnormal mentally challenged baby. Or will it affect my baby.
1) Watermelon - Watermelons have more water than pulp and are easily available. Not only will this relax you but also hydrates you at the end of a very tiring day.
2) Cucumber - With less than 20 calories in a cup of cucumbers, this hydrating food is ideal to carry with lunch boxes to work, or eat at home. They cool and hydrate you at the same time. The seeds are also known to be high in nutrients and health benefits.
3) Tomatoes - Tomatoes and their health benefits are widely known. They cool your stomach and hydrate you. Tomatoes are also good for diabetes and cardio-vascular problems, and are a rich source of many nutrients like dietary fiber, vitamins ? C, A, E, K and B6, potassium and many more.
4) Lemon - Lemon is a super food. Mixed with water, in different temperatures, it helps in weight loss to combating dehydration. Mixed in water with a pinch of salt and a spoonful of sugar, the lemon water mixture is known to cool, energise and hydrate the body.
5) Curd - This is a staple in most Indian homes. Store bought or homemade, it is good to eat a small bowl full of curd every day. A delicious coolant, you can spice it up any way you wish to - by adding fruits to it, or by adding masalas or by eating it straight with just a tiny pinch of salt.
6) Coconut water - Easily available on road sides, coconut water is your ideal drink on the go. While you can surely have it at home, it is highly recommended for students and professionals who are out in the sun, during the day. An immediate energizer, coconut water can be your savior from heat spells.
7) Melons - Just like watermelons, melons and muskmelons too have high water content. The fruit is said to have 90 percent water apart from the nutrients.
8) Buttermilk - Easy to make and easily available in the market, buttermilk can be customized as per individual taste. It is light in the tummy, cools and dehydrates the system.
9) Mint - An inexpensive herb, mint has amazing cooling qualities. Churn it into chutney or just drop a few leaves into your bottle of drinking water, these leaves will keep your insides cool and mind fresh with their mild fragrance.
10) Onions - Red onions in particular are known to have very high water content. Include them in your meals or have them raw, how you eat is up to you.
If you have any further questions, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.