Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravindra J Panse
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra J PanseYour feedback matters!
I have Pain in my left leg from last three months. The pain arise from hip to heel. I am not able to walk Please consult about this.
My leg very pain my hand very pain please find my problem my head is very pain my foot very pain when I walk in h my foot is very pain.
I am have a precum from 2 weeks I want to get rid of it please help me and from this I am having a back pain so help me.
Hi Doctor I am 27 years old have chest pain left side with left hand, shoulder n back since 2 months breathing problem sometime & weakness with shaking whole body. Did 2 ecg, blood test normal. Chest x Ray normal. Don't know what's going on. Please advise what to do ?
Physiotherapy is an effective way to reduce various kinds of body pains. Physiotherapy includes massages, exercises, and heat treatments to relieve pain. This treatment is often recommended as the first option to treat back and neck pain. Physiotherapy is also used to rehabilitate patients after surgery. Different kinds of exercises included in this treatment are also useful to treat sports injuries. Here are some steps that you can take to relieve your body pain incorporating physiotherapy.
- Get appropriate help - It is important to properly diagnose your condition before going for physical therapy. Seek help from a professional and if he/she recommends physiotherapy then only opt for the treatment.
- Reduce your severe pain before exercising - If you are in immense pain, work to alleviate the pain before engaging in exercises. Cold/ hot therapy, massage, manual manipulation are some of the methods that can slowly reduce the pain. These are all part of physical therapy.
- Exercise - Exercising has numerous health benefits including relieving back pain. As you age, your back tends to get weaker; it is important to workout to prevent future backaches. Stretching, strengthening and low- impact aerobics are ideal for this issue.
- You can also try water therapy as water has a therapeutic effect on pain and makes your movements much easier than on land.
- Observe your body's reaction to physical therapy - When you have just had a back or neck pain episode and try physical therapy you will feel some initial discomfort, it is expected. After you acclimatize yourself with the routine all kinds of pain will gradually diminish. The initial pain due to physiotherapy is caused because your muscles are stiff and they are being stretched the way they are not used to. However if the pain gradually increases you are probably not right for that particular kind of physical therapy.