Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi KiranYour feedback matters!
I have nasal bleeding since 1 month. Dr. perform biopsy of my nasal mass. Reports. Olfactory neuroblastoma over neuroendocrine carcinoma. Which Dr. will do the needful for me.
Sir I have sinusitis and it occurs in every winter and I feel uncomfortable during colder days the symptoms are headache and nasal Congestion how could I get rid of it.
I am 50 years old. What do I do to keep my skin young? in the night I get nasal block & it' s uncomfortable to sleep? please advise
I have sinusitis problem from last four years. Can you please advise if this can be cured forever? I don't smoke and drink and neither work in any area where dust or smoke is found.
ECG report: 800: Sinus Rhythm. 732: Suspect Anterior Myocardial Infarction. 131: Low Voltage (Limb Leads. What is meaning of this diagnosis information. Pl. Guide.
Hi sir. I have throat problem since 15 day and unable to see any good effect I have continued taking my medicine but I think it doesn't work so please can you tell me how does this happen. Please help me.
I have been suffering from throat infection and cold from past 3 weeks. I took taximo 200, azax 250 and clavam 625 for 2 days. It got better. Now from past 4 days I have been coughing like crazy. Throat pain, cold, continuous cough at times feel like vomiting, 102.4 fever. I consulted a general physician he gave me the following medicine and asked me to take it twice a day: Bolus -D Solvin Dolo 650 Clavam 625 Ambrolite D syrup I have taken 5 dose of the above medicine. Keeping black pepper in my mouth throughout the day and night, applied warm ghee on my neck, had mulethi pan, had salted warm Water. Nothing is helping. I feel that If this cough is not going to stop them I will die. I am on my first day of periods. My stomach muscles are paining like hell because of coughing. Please suggest a quick remedy.
Hi. Every time I brush my teeth, eat something lil spicy or even a normal vegetable, my nose liquid starts running. This is since years, I don't even remember, I m 32 years old man weighing 76 kgs.
I was suffering from cold and cough and I took xop200 and I was good but why after 10 days I got throat infection again?
I have throat pain means tonsillitis When taking cool food then it will happen, cooldrinks What I will do.
I get cold very easily as weather changes and there is continues flow from nose. Is this symptoms of allergy?
During this time of year I get attacks of pharyngitis. Then I have to take a antibiotics course. Is there anything for prevention. If not any medicines other than antibiotic.
There is some problem in my nose from which I can't be able to breathe well and that side headache is there. Is this serious? What I hsve to do.
I have bodyache with high rise of temperature and headache with lose stool. Pain in tonsil and have tonsillitis. Please suggest a medicine.
Smelly yellowish puss in ear since a week. Hearing impaired slightly. Slight pain and discomfort since past 2 days.
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.