Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RashmiYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 36 years old male having pain in my left ear since last 2 days had itching few days ago after that pain started.
Sir I am 32 year old and I have wife and a daughter (1 year. The problem is sometime when I with my partner my penis is NOT ERECTING properly and within 10 to 15 second ejaculating. Please advise me.
My penis has skin in the top, I can't pull down the skin, I can only see a 1-2 cm portion of my inner part when I try pulling down my skin, I tried having sex for the first time and it was very much painful , when the skin went down after I inserted my penis , I couldn't participate in sex , so I had to wait until my penis was small and skin then came up properly whenever I try having sex it pains while the skin automatically gets pulled down But when I use a condom I have no pain and problem , I enjoy sex It is a trouble for my life later on isn't it ?
If I stand more than 1 hr, am getting severe ankle pains. What could b the reason. Help me please how to treat myself naturally at home.
The problem of an enlarged prostate or benign prostate hyperplasia is a very common occurrence as you grow older. It's known to strike men above the age of 50, with more than 50% of men after the age of 60, having this complaint.
Causes of enlarged prostate
A non-cancerous condition, enlarged prostate makes the passing of urine from the bladder through the urethra difficult. The multiplication of the prostate cells causes an enlargement of the gland, leading to a buildup of pressure on the urethra, affecting the discharge of urine from the body. The narrowing of the urethra, due to this benign condition, forces the bladder to contract more vigorously so as to push urine out of the body.
As time passes, the muscles of the bladder get significantly affected, causing them to become extremely sensitive, thicker and stronger. As a consequence, the bladder begins to contract, even if the amount of urine in the organ is negligible, causing episodes of frequent urination. Gradually, the bladder fails to completely empty itself of urine due to the constriction of the urethra. This can give rise to a number of health problems including the formation of bladder stones, urinary tract infections, blood in the urine and so on.
How can you identify the signs of the condition?
Signs of enlarged prostate are very easy to identify and include:
- A slow or weak urine flow
- Difficulty in initiating urination
- Instances of frequent urination
- A feeling of not completely emptying one's bladder
- Frequent urination during the night
- Exerting a lot to urinate
- Instances of dribbling
- Urgency to pass urine
- A feeling of urinating again minutes after doing so
- Urination that starts and stops. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.
My mother is suffering with pain in her back which goes to her ankles through back of legs since 2 years. I consulted so many. Doctors. Everybody has his own opinion. She is still in pain. Please tell me what should I do ?
Hi, I and my wife newly married, when we start doing sex, intercourse my sperm get into her vagina, but when I get out from her, sperm get out from vagina. Any specific reason. Should I need to concern on this or is this normal. Kindly advise.
Mushrooms have the power to kill viruses bacteria and yeast destroy cancer cells and even assist with nerve regeneration.
Mushrooms are particularly high in one unique antioxidant called ergothioneine has a specific protein transporter in the blood that is very important for human health.
I am 29 years old. My skin is very oily and I tend to have occasional pimples. Earlier I used to have many ugly pimples with even white fluid coming out by breaking pimples. I have been taking Aziwok 500 and Sotret since last 3 months. Now acne is reduced a lot but I have various scars developed over last many years of pimples. Please help advice solution to cure and remove acne scars. Also my skin is still oily so I keep using wet tissue vipes to be safe from further acne. I visited Kaya skin clinic - they suggested for Fractional laser, PRP and Scarlet Micro Needling Rf treatments. Please suggest whether I shall go for it or try something else. Regards Lakshay.
I came in sexual contact with a person whom I do not know has Hiv or not. It happened 2 months back. Just to be sure I took a blood test after 2 months of having sex. The reports are negative. So my concern is should I take another blog test? What can I do to be 200% sure? I can not live with the tension of Hiv.
My sperm count was healthy before but due to the habit of daily masturbation I make my sperm count became watery with a condition of premature ejaculation with it too but when I realized that it is not good for my health then I permanently stopped doing it but my sperm count is still watery with few in concentration and looks like unhealthy in nature, is this will make problem with my future marriage life and also with my wife's pregnancy? So what're the natural solutions and tips which I should follow in my life to overcome this problem?
I have a Very Bad Digestion and also I have put on weight. I feel tired and inactive. Is there any remedy to come out of it?
I have a pain in right side of my lower abdomen some times it increases I have this problem from last 2 month I suggest from more doctors but I do not have solution please help me.
Some of the causes which contribute to the development of this infection are:
- Invasion of bacteria: Like any other infection, one of the causes of urinary tract infection is the invasion of the bacteria Escherichia coli in the bladder. This type of bacteria is most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract and is most often held responsible for urinary tract infection.
- Spreading of the bacteria from anus to urethra: The spread of the gastrointestinal bacteria from the anus to the urethra leads to the infection of the urethra thereby causing urinary tract infection.
Some of the symptoms of urinary tract infection are:
- A nagging urge to urinate: One of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate. You would know your urinary tract is infected when you feel the urgency to urinate extremely frequently.
- There is a burning sensation when you urinate: The symptoms of urinary infection are extremely visible and are felt intensely by the one suffering from it. If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
- Red colored urine: Sometimes your urine may contain perceptible amount of blood in them. In most cases, presence of blood in urine is a definite sign of urinary tract infection.
- Foul smelled urine: An internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
- Pain in the pelvic area: Women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.