Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ranjit NimbalkarYour feedback matters!
I want to ask a question about healthy diets. How I can be healthy without not giving much time? Sir, please give me idea so that I insure to me and i can give my attention to another work.
Past ten years I smoke, now I left, can I use vitamin tablet, neurobion forte. General wellness. It is harmful.
From past 3 years my hairs are getting rough, it makes me uncomfortable when I go out. And in getting the hairstyle I want, I want soft silky hairs. So how can I get rid of rough hairs? Please help me. THANK YOU.
I have problem of constipation, Hyperacidity, Gas. I feel burning sensation in upper stomach and feel a invisible pressure on the chest it's difficult for breathe. All time upset stomach. Sometimes I feel sharp pain in the stomach area. Please help what should do?
I never had acne problem but now from last 1 year on my face there is some thing like acne which is just white like white heads but not really that neither m having pain on that nor they getting better . But slowly spreading on whole face . Right now m just 24.
Hi doctor I am very eager to have a stylish hair, I want to grow my hair very quickly and also need smooth hair so please guide me how I can grow my hair longer in a very short time period and also how I can a smooth hair.
My age 27 year's Meri wife age 25 year's uske ovary (privet part, niche k side) bahut khujli hota hai candid ka ek powder hamesha lagati hai par khujali bahut hota hai.
There are pimples like structure on my tongue from last one week and my stomach is many time remains hot. What it may be, please give me some advice.
Before two years I was went in depression but some medicine, tablets are now continuous what are I do for stop it?
Myself Dr Ekta Singh, a gynaecologist in Noida. Aj hum baat karenge un infections ki women ki private parts mein hoti hain. Isme bohut ki common hain urinary tract infection, ya hum use UTI ki naam se jante hain. Isme patient ko, baar baar urine jana padh sakta hain, burning ho sakti hain, or pain bhi hota hai genital area me. Yeh kabhi bhi ho sakta hain, kisi bhi age group mein ho sakta hain, aur winter mein kabhi kabhi paani peena kam karte hain to aisa ho jaata hain. Isme hum jab urine test karate hain, routine microscopy and culture, toh isse pata chalta hai ki haan, infection hai. Lekin ye test karana tab bilkul zaruri hota hain jab ye infection recurrent ho, baar baar ho jay. Aise hi agar baar baar hota hain, ya saath mein flank pain ho raha hai, toh humein ek ultrasound jo kidney-bladder ko focus karta hua hota hain, ultrasound ko KUB kehte hain hum, use karana chahiye, aur agar aap ki mother father diabetic hain, ya humein kabhi aisa raha ho, toh blood sugar ka test bhi karna chahiye. Agar paani dher sara piyein, agar apko…piyein aap, toh apni gyanecologsit se mile, who apko antibiotic dete hain, aur ____ agent dete hain, aura ap use treat ho sakte ho.
Ab hum baat karenge infections in vaginal tract, jaise vaginitis and vulvitis. Isme patient ko bohut zyada itching hoti hain, redness ho sakta hain, discharge hota hain. Ye alag alag agents ke wajah se ho sakte hain jaise fungal infection apne suna hoga, jisko candida infection bhi kehte hain, yeast infection bhi kehte hain. Isme patient ko bohut thick discharge hota hain, curdy white, chesse ki tarah ka, cheesy white discharge hota hain, and itching is very severe, redness ho sakti hain.
Iske ilawa protozoan infection hota hain, isme frothy yellowish white discharge hota hain aur itching hoti hain, thin discharge hota hain.
Iske alwa bacterial infection bhi ho sakta hain. Iske liye aap apni gynaecologist se treatment lete hain, aur especially agar aap sexually active hain, toh husband and wife ya both partners should take medicines, then results are long term and effective.
Iske alawa apne suna hoga bohut saare sexually transmitted disease hote hain jisme se bohut saare curable hain, jaise gonorrhoea, and chlamydia and syphilis. Inko toh cure kiya ja sakta hain, par kuch hai jinko cure nahi kiya ja sakta hain, treatment ko unka sambhav hain, jaise ki aap jante hain Hepatitis B and HIV, AIDS jisko hum kehte hain, Herpes…inko properly cure karna sambhav nahi hain. Aj ke yug mein jo hamare paas therapies hain. Iske liye hum samaj sakte hain ki prevention zyada accha hain. Toh hum sabhi ko apna husband ya partner ki sexual history ke baare main pata hona chahiye. Agar hum monogamous hain, matlab hamare partner ek hain, toh chances of sexually transmitted diseases bohut kam ho jaat hain, jaise ki India mein hum sabhi…most of us are monogamous. This is good practice actually. And then we should use a barrier method. Barrier methods humein ek doosre se infection transmission ko kaafi kam kar dete hain. Iske upar agar hum jate hain, toh PID – Pelvic Inflammatory Disease ho sakti hain patient ko, jisme humein lower abdomen pain hota hain. Ya hum sexually active hain, toh during coitus, humein pain ho sakta hain. Aisa kuch bhi hota hain toh hum gynaecologist se mil sakte hain.
Agar aap mujhse consult karana chahte hain, toh Lybrate ke through aap mujhse appointment le sakte hain, ya online consultation bhi kar sakte hain. Otherwise aap mere clinic pe, jo ki 61 Sector mein hain, Noida mein, C20 is the address, you can come here.
I am diabetic for more than 9 years. My hba1c is 6.8 but still I have severe burning sensation in my feet. Is it because of diabetic?
I have pimples on my face. Which type of cream I should used for removing my pimples and also the pimples mark.
Am 26 years old. I have to much belly after my sesiarion. 8 minutes are over. Still I don't get my periods?
I have hair fall and dandruff problem. What is the reason. What is solution for it. Please tell me about the problems.
Im suffering for losing my weight. Im only 53 kg and I need to gain more weight and im skinny now. What should I do to become fat?
This green gourd may be bitter in taste, but is packed with so many benefits, people who use it swear by it. Whether it is diabetes or asthma, the green bitter gourd has helped in many ways. Read on to know some of the health benefits of this wonder gourd. Hope that makes you learn to relish it beyond its bitter taste.
- Weight management: 100 g of the vegetable contains just about 20 calories, and is one of the best low-calorie foods. Coupled with its other benefits (listed below), this should find its way to anyone wanting to improve overall health
- Diabetes: Karela has the chemical polypeptide-P which is also known as plant insulin. It works as insulin and helps in blood sugar control. A glass of bitter gourd juice is one of the most well-known and successful home remedies for diabetics.
- Rich in folate: Bitter gourds are rich in folates and one can get up to 20% of the recommended daily from about 100 g of this vegetable. Widely used in menstruating women and pregnancy to prevent anemia and blood iron levels. In pregnancy, it also helps reduce neural tube defects in the developing baby
- Loaded with antioxidants: Alpha and beta carotenes, xanthenes, and lutein. All these help in controlling the release of free radicals and reduce bodily inflammation. This is the most important reason for the development of diseases like diabetes, cancer, and premature ageing. Therefore, bitter gourd helps in preventing and/or prolonging the onset of these diseases. Another independent antioxidant is vitamin C, and about 100 g of karela provides more than 100% of daily required dose
- Good for digestion: Bitter gourd is widely used for its digestive properties. It improves mobility, relieves constipation, and reduces problems of indigestion
- Good for respiratory system: Respiratory benefits of bitter gourd include clearing up of sputum, improving breathing, and relief from cough. Widely used in asthma patients
- Blood purifier: It is an excellent blood purifier and juice consumed in the morning is one of the best ways to detox the body
Though still to be proven, karela is known to help HIV/AIDS patients, as they contain phytochemicals, which improve immunity and reduce overall infection and inflammation in the body
Methods of Use:
- Both the leaves and the bitter gourd per se can be consumed for their health benefits
- The juice is the most beneficial method, though it might take you some time to acquire this taste. Whether it is for weight loss or diabetes, this offers the best medicinal value
- Curries are usually prepared with karela in different styles depending on cooking preferences in that area
- It can also be baked, boiled, and fried.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!