Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ranjit MaliYour feedback matters!
I male 39 years, having slight albumin the urine test foe last one month, having 2-3 pus cells My urine has some foam, Should I worry Manoj.
I am 62 years old. Weight 70 kgs now after maintaining 68 kgs in the previous 2 years. My lipid profile is controlled by taking 1 stanlip 145 mg at night only for last 7 years. For a very marginal sugar level of 130 (fasting) &150 (postprandial), I take Glyciphage SR500 1 after lunch (2 PM) and 1 after dinner (9 PM). But for the above I am normal. I normally do some deskwork watching TV or listening to music and go to sleep after midnight. forte last 9 months or so, at about 3 am, about 2-3 hours after starting my sleep, I wake up for urination and I experience severe itching at the tip of my penis and the inner side the outer skin near the tip. After scratching intensely to the extent of getting pain and washing off, I go back to sleep and it is ok after that. This is happening in20 out of 30 days in a month. In fact the itching wakes meup and after urination it takes 30 mts to 60 mts to start sleeping again. I am in the bed from 1 to 7 am and out of this I lose 1 to 1 1.5 hrs sleep. Why is this itching happening? Pls suggest simple remedy without starting dosages of medicines.
There is so much gap in between all teeth of mine, mostly it gets strucked/ make place in between gaps of teeth, whatever I eat. Is there any solution for the problem?
I am 24 years old from last 2 years facing hair fall problem and dandruff I cant control dandruff used many shampoos and Ayurvedic medicines still I have same problem can you tell me the solution for dandruff and hair fall.
I have an hole in middle of my teeth which is facing me a lot of problem when I consume meat as the meat stuck under the hole please help me to solve it.
I am a Doctor. I worked in hospital since 2 years. I have a some panic attack due to my father had passed off since 7 Years back. I worked in hospital but I am not satisfied. I am not seeing emergency patient properly in the hospital. I am not doing all procedures in hospital example Arterial Blood Gas study, Endotracheal Intubation, Central line insertion etc. I read ECG properly. That I due to this reason I went to psychiatrist Dr. Malay Dave And He treated me since 1 years. He gives medicines of Tab. Zosert 25 mg 1 - 0 - 0, Tab. Ciplar 10 my 1 - 0 -1, Tab. Arpizol 5 mg 0 - 0 - 1.I took this medicines since 1 years. I got some result but not completely. Along with I took homeopathic medicines since 2 days of Dr. 'S homeopathic clinic ( Both medicines I took simultaneously. That's why I want result. I am lot of anxiety in mind. So Doctor What will you suggest of me, Which selected medicines prefer to me, that I want complete result? Doctor reply immediately of this query.
I am 30 years old male. Suffering from ibs I want to know the best treatment for this problem. Kindly suggest an advice to me.
I am suffering from dark pigmentation on my neck for many yrs. Now am very awkward that I can't able to show. Please give some cream names or remedies for quick result. Thank you sir/mam.
Parents need to do everything possible to ensure their kids are in good health and shielded from preventable diseases. Vaccination is an ideal approach for the same. Vaccination shields children from serious sickness and the complications of diseases that can be prevented by vaccination. This can include removal of an arm or leg, loss of motion of limbs, hearing loss, paralysis, brain damage and even death. Vaccination is very safe and is always successful. All the vaccines go through a long and cautious survey by researchers, specialists, and the government to ensure they are safe to use.
Here are a few reasons as to why vaccination is very important:
- It will keep you healthy: The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) prescribes vaccination for the duration of your life to protect you against numerous infections and diseases. When you skip vaccination, you expose yourself and make yourself helpless against sicknesses, for example, chicken pox, pneumonia, flu and HPV and hepatitis B, both being the leading causes of cancer.
- Preventing the ones around you from getting ill: A vaccine preventable disease that may make you sick for a week or two could prove to be deadly for your children, grandchildren, or parents in case it spreads to them. When you get vaccinated, you are preventing this. For instance, grown-ups are the most widely recognised sources of pertussis (whooping cough) disease in newborn children, which can be fatal for babies.
- Some diseases have expensive treatments: A normal flu sickness can last up to fifteen days, regularly with five or six missed workdays. Grown-ups and adults who get hepatitis can lose at least one month of work and can get chronically ill in some cases. This can hinder your work which in turn can burn a hole in your pocket. Some of these vaccine-preventable diseases are very expensive to treat.
- Young and healthy people get ill too: Newborn children and the elderly are at a more serious danger for dangerous infections and diseases, however, vaccine-preventable diseases can strike anybody. In case you are young and healthy, getting vaccinated can help you remain as such.
- Vaccines are important to overall health besides a good diet: Like eating solid foods, working out, and getting regular check-ups, vaccination assumes a crucial part in keeping you sound and healthy. Antibodies are a standout amongst the most advantageous and most secure preventive measures available.
- They protect the future generations: Vaccines have decreased and, now and again, eliminated a number of diseases that were responsible for seriously handicapping a large number of people until a couple of years back. For instance, smallpox or chicken pox vaccines have been responsible for decreasing the infection around the world. This is the reason why your children do not require the smallpox shots anymore because the infection does not exist on the ground and has been completely eliminated. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized and ask a free question.