Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RamanathanYour feedback matters!
I am 19 year old boy I have acne on my face I had prescribed many doctor but nothing happen. Kindly help.
I am 24 years old and male and veg .my problem is that I am not getting weight specially bicep muscle .i am only 58 kg. I am taking fruits ,and normal food. I am also doing regular exercise. Can you help me.
hello doctor I am a student And now a days my college selection exams are going on Bt due to lack of confidence and lack of focus I can't score well please help In increasing my focus and memory power and how to build up confidence I became nervous easily and can't do anything in exam.
I have vomit problem everything I eat comes out including water I was suffering from this problem for a long time sometime its stops but now again strd all day I feel like vomit and already did endoscopy the reports was clear I don't know what should do doctors medicine not effective so I tried ayurvedic and he says there is swelling thats why it happen but again the medicine not work.
Good afternoon doctor. My problem is excessive hair fall from last 15 days. I was thinking that may be it is becoz of rainy season. I am tensed becoz of it. Before 15-20 days I changed my shampoo from garner fruits to garner Ultra blends nd also I am taking a tonic M2Tone from 15-20 days. please help me.
Sir pls suggest a best medicine for plum I am suffering from plum nd sinus always having cold even in mid summer also pls show me the best way to get rid of it. I am too sensitive.
Erectile dysfunction is considered to be a sign of psychological or physical condition where a man is unable to get an erection or sustain it enough for sexual intercourse. It is also known as impotence and is caused due to anti-depressants, diabetes, alcohol consumption, tobacco use, smoking, heart diseases, obesity, long history of masturbation and any chronic gastric disturbance. Not only does it strain a person's relationship but also causes stress and low self esteem. Erectile dysfunction can be effectively treated by homeopathy remedies without any side effects.
- Angus Castus: Angus Castus is considered as the best Homeopathic remedy for erectile dysfunction. It is especially effective for those who have a history of gonorrhea and suffer from depression. It is known as the Homeopathic Viagra and is extremely helpful to those who have no desire or no physical strength to have sex.
- Caladium: Caladium is prescribed when a man is unable to get an erection despite having sexual urge and desire. Even after caressing and intense foreplay, the person will unable to have erection. Caladium is also very helpful to stop tobacco addiction which is one of the leading causes of erectile dysfunction. Even those men with mental problems such as depression may take caladium to get erections.
- Selenium: Selenium is extremely useful for those who have the sexual urge to perform sex but have a very weak and slow erection. Usually the erection stays for a short period and the act of sex leaves the individual extremely weak and irritated. Those men who suffer from dribbling of semen while passing stool can also consume this.
- Lycopodium: Lycopodium is usually the most helpful to elderly people who have sexual urges but suffer from premature ejaculation or are unable to get an adequate erection. It is also very useful for those men (usually young men) who indulge in excessive masturbation or sexual activities. Lycopodium helps enhance sexual power.
- Nuphar Luteum: This is the most effective treatment for those men who have no desire to indulge in any sexual activity. Taking nuphar luteum helps increase vitality and removes problems such as seminal discharge while passing urine or stool.
Hi iam 23 years and iam working in Bangalore. I have dandruff problem and its in powder form. What should I do to get rid of it. Also I have hairfall. Pls assist.
I have sex with sex worker and she starts menstrual cycle. After sex I remove condom and I clean my penis with cloth but some drops of blood touch my penis which is present in testis while cleaning. Is it possible to get hiv aids.
Whole stomach pain after eating since one day I feel stomach pain in my whole abdomen after eating food.
Hi there. I am a 19 year old girl and want to know about something. It's about white discharge from past 4 days when I wake up in the morning the white discharge is flowing in quantity and it's happening only in the mornings not the whole day. It's not happening for the first time Is it normal or not? If not then what's the issue? It's very irritating me.
I have a problem regarding my hair fall. I think this is abnormal to me with respect to my age as I am 20 years old. So please treat me.
I am 23 Years old. In my school days and collage days I played a lot in involving in all sports activity. I am having Back Pain for 2 Years. Took XRay -NO Prob. Then Took MRI found that disc Buldge. In Lower Back and in Neck its starting. Please I have spent my money investing in all this XRay, UltraSonic, and Electric therapy. But The pain didn't left me. SO please provide me a solution If I do this! I will be completely Cured like that. The treatment that I took, just provided me temporary relief only.
Every cigarette shortens your life by 11 minutes. Don't do this to your family.
I have sex more times with my cousin. And am continuing. My butt's are increasing in size. My frnd advices not do more times because by sex, butt size and breast size will be increase. Does it is real.
Today, everyone seems to have an increased amount of stress, whether it is due to the economy, their job, layoff or family relationships and other constraints. Many medical and physical complaints that we have can in some way or another be due to or can be worsened by stress.
Here are eight of the most common stress-induced conditions and the evidence behind them.
1. Depression and anxiety/panic disorders. This is pretty easy to understand. The more stress a person has, the worse underlying mental health disorders can become. The stress of loss of a loved one, loss of a job or threat of losing your job, or a strained relationship can lead to overwhelming sadness or symptoms of panic. Insomnia and sleep disturbances can occur as racing thoughts and increased worry at night. Alcohol and tobacco abuse can also occur concurrently as ways to self-medicate in the absence of correct ways of treatment such as prayer, counseling, therapy or prescribed medication.
2. Hypertension and heart disease. Otherwise known as high blood pressure, stress can cause an increase in constriction of blood vessels. Stress has not been proven as a direct cause of high blood pressure, but it can have an overall effect on the release of hormones from the nervous system and circulatory systems, which makes it harder for the heart to pump blood to our vital organs. If blood pressure is chronically high and blood vessels have enough damage or cholesterol buildup, heart disease can be the result. Some chest pain can even be linked to stress.
3. GERD (acid reflux) and stomach ulcers. Emotional stress can lead to an increased production of acid from proton pumps and H2 receptors in our stomachs. If acidity is prominent, a burning sensation can be felt and pain can extend from the stomach (in the center and to the left of the middle of the stomach) all the way up to the esophagus and throat. Foods that we eat, including caffeinated beverages, spicy ingredients and citrus can make this worse. If left for too long, ulcers, or an eating away of the lining of the stomach, can develop and even worsen to the point of bleeding.
4. Obesity. Stress can cause an increase of the hormone cortisol to be released from the adrenal glands. Cortisol is linked to increased glucose (blood sugar) and weight gain. Also, while some of us eat less with stress, many of us eat more ?comfort foods,? which are generally more sweet and fatty, and have more calories.
5. Headaches. Migraines are thought to be the most common type of headache, but tension is probably higher on the list of causes of headache. Both types can increase with stress. With tension headaches, a tense pressure or squeeze can be felt in any part of the head, usually with muscle tension and soreness of the neck and even shoulders. Migraines are thought to be associated with signals from the nervous system that relax blood vessels. When vessels relax, blood rushes to them and cause dilation. If too dilated, this can cause pain.
6. Abnormal menstrual cycles. Skipping a period can be very distressing for a woman, especially if unexplained. Although we don?t know what the certain cause is, it is thought that emotional stress affects release of certain pituitary hormones that can cause irregular periods. If weight is lost or gained due to stress, estrogen or a lack thereof, it can also cause irregular periods.
7. Viral infections. When we're stressed or fatigued, our immune system doesn?t work as well to prevent us from infection. We all have antibodies from vaccines or from previous infections that have built up in memory cells and are programmed to increase when we are exposed to infections. Stress reduces this response. Colds can occur more frequently and, even worse, viruses such as herpes and HPV (human papilloma virus can show themselves during these ?down? times.
8. Cancers. This one is controversial, as some studies say one thing and some say another. The conflicting data questions whether stress can be a direct cause of some cancers. In 2002, a study was done on patients who had breast cancer that was treated. The question was asked if stress could be linked to the cancer coming back. The study could not prove it to be true. However, in animal studies, an increase of stress hormones was linked directly to growth of some tumors. Long story short, the evidence is inconsistent, but there may be truth to the claim that stress can lead to certain cancers.
All in all, be self-aware of the signs. If you?re feeling overwhelmed, as we all at some point do, be proactive by exercising, drinking plenty of water, getting good restful sleep and doing those things that you enjoy doing with those you love. If it still feels like life is crashing down on you or your body is breaking down, please ask me privately here.