Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raman
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RamanYour feedback matters!
Due to over masturbation is there any effect on eye dark circles sleepiness shoulder pain leg pain back ache what is the solution for that?
I am having throat secretions at every time mostly in morning and dry cough also with minor signs of asthma. What I have to do.
I have been having chronic migraine since the last two years, can you please tell me how to treat it, which medicine or which doctor I need to meet because this thing is killing me.
I have itch problem in my hole body and made red marks to every parts in my body I am 35 plus kindly advise how can I shorout it I have white mark on both uper eyelid also.
Hi Sir, I am 27 years old. Married since 21 years old. I have a 5 years old child. My problem is irregular menses .Bilateral polycystic ovaries. So I cant get pregnant. Now Consult endocrinology he prefer derivy 10 mg tablet for 5 days & metformin 500 mg tablet 2 times a day at 2 month. My husband work abroad. He will come December. My question Is there any chance to get pregnant second. I am very much worried about in this matter.
Hey I wanna ask something related to an urologist. I don't that whether I have a tight or a shot frenulum attached to the head of my penis. But it effects the length of my penis while it's erect. The foreskin comes back beyond the head, but still that frenulum is attached. I have to ask that I think I must be going to have sex soon so can I perform sex with her will along with that process the foreskin will get detached or it may cause any serious issue. It's quite hard for me to go for a surgery. I just wanna ask that while sex does the frenulum get detached from the head? No matter weather it'll pain or not. But won't it create an issue na?
I am 23 years old, I am suffer from fiver so I eat some kind of tablet like calpol, paracetamol e. T for a supple days but it do not work properly. So what can I do sir?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Dizziness or vertigo is a feeling of being off centre, which makes a patient feel like there is lack of balance. This is especially apparent when one is at a height or while wearing footwear with high heels. It may be caused due to a variety of causes, and ear problems are one of the primary causes of this kind of dizziness.
Let us take a look at the various ear problems and how they can cause dizziness or vertigo:
- Infection: The bacteria or virus that causes cold and loose motions can also cause an ear infection. This can give rise to temporary vertigo which may last up to six weeks or more. Dizziness or vertigo happens in such cases because the viral effect spreads to the inner ear which causes a ringing and off balance sensation. The general physician or ENT specialist will usually prescribe a round of medicines only if the condition becomes too severe to handle.
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo: This kind of dizziness is also known as BPPV and may be caused due to the motion of a calcium particle known as otolith, in the ear. This can cause a fluttering movement that gives the sensation of falling down or losing balance. This usually takes place in the part of the ear that catches the sensation of gravity. The movement of the otolith can make the patient feel as if his or her head is turning or swaying, while in reality the patient may be stationery. This problem can be fixed with the help of a two minute therapy known as Epley Manoeuvre, which can be conducted easily in the ENT specialist's clinic.
- Meniere's Disease: There is actually a specific condition that is characterised primarily by dizzy spells and vertigo. The other symptoms of this ear bone condition include ringing of the ears, loss of hearing, and the feeling of fullness or pressure build up in the ears. This can be fixed with therapy and drugs as well as hearing loss aids.
- Dandy's Syndrome: This is an ear condition where the patient constantly feels like he or she is bouncing up and down. This condition hits patients who are on antibiotic medication for any kind of infection, and it subsides once the medication is done with. It occurs in such cases because certain kinds of antibiotics may be toxic for the ear. One may also see natural improvement in the condition over the passage of time.
- Tumours: Other reasons like tumours and strokes can also cause vertigo on a temporary or permanent basis.
Dizziness due to ear problems can be due to a number of mild to severe reasons. It is best to get these causes checked.