Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajwade Prashant
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajwade PrashantYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor this is krishnakanth I suffer from motion bleeding in one year some times coming but yesterday heavily bleeding full of motion in that time please help me.
I have skin ache before some months and I use lots of face wash and some ache creams and they didn't react on ache.
Hello doctor, I visited the doctor ,he advice you suffer melasma and advice me to take capsule for gluvcell for 500 mg and take carelite lotion /cream and melano-tx and also suggested chemical peels for 500 per sitting .he reduce 40 % but you take pigmentation treatment to reduce 70%is per sitting is 1200 and if you take cosmetic surgery to reduce all the black rashes on the face. Please what I do. Am not full sure to take this doctor treatment. Is just formality not treated well.
I have black sport in my face so how to I reduced it A few days earlier I have nothing in my face From Yesterday I have a very dark face because for sun I think.
What is spf sunscreen?
- Spf, or sun protection factor, is a measure of how well a sunscreen will protect skin from uv rays, the kind of radiation that causes sunburn, damages skin, and can contribute to skin cancer.
- If your skin would normally burn after 10 minutes in the sun, applying an spf 15 sunscreen would allow you to stay in the sun without burning
- Spf is actually a measure of protection from amount of uvb exposure and it is not meant to help you determine duration of exposure.
The spf (sun protection factor) scale is not linear:
- Spf 15 blocks 93% of uvb rays
- Spf 30 blocks 97% of uvb rays
- Spf 50 blocks 98% of uvb rays
So, one way of looking at this is that spf 30 sunscreen only gives you 4% more protection than spf 15 sunscreen.
Why not use a really high sun protection factor?
Sunscreens with really high spfs, such as spf 75 or spf 100, do not offer significantly greater protection than spf 30 and mislead people into thinking they have more protection than they actually do.