Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RajhansYour feedback matters!
I m 19 year old and I m suffering from fever I m take the medicine last 2 years so give me suggestion what I can do.
Are you suffering from a sore throat that is prolonged in nature? Although, a sore throat is not very severe, being prolonged in nature indicates that it is chronic. You should not ignore a sore throat that does not heal over a long period of time. This might be an indication of a serious problem, and you will require proper diagnosis.
When is a sore throat termed as chronic?
- A sore throat may take various forms. It can be itchy, burning, scratchy in nature, and can also cause difficulty in swallowing food.
- It is likely for a sore throat to be accompanied by a form of pesky cough that leads to further irritation of the throat.
- Sore throats can also occur from common colds and several viruses. These usually resolve on their own.
- However, when your sore throat is persistent and you cannot find relief, it is referred to as a chronic sore throat. The primary cause of sore throat includes strep throat, allergies, tonsillitis or the infection of your tonsils, inhaling air pollutants, influenza, cigarette smoking, and inhaling via the mouth.
- Among these conditions, strep throat and tonsillitis may turn into severe problems, if not treated properly.
- Smoking is a major cause of chronic sore throat. You should control your smoking to eliminate these sore throat symptoms.
- Snoring is also a major cause for sore throat.
Relief from chronic sore throat
No matter what is the cause of your chronic throat pain, or sore throat is, you should follow some steps and undertake simple home remedies for soothing your scratchy, itchy and painful throat. Some of them include the following:
- Do hot water steam inhalation daily, which will help
- You must stay well hydrated and should moisten your throat by drinking lots of fluids throughout the day. You should add honey to warm drinks and hot tea.
- You may take over the counter pain relievers.
- You should install a humidifier in your home for preventing dry air that causes irritation to your throat.
- You may try gargling regularly with warm water and salt, at least twice a day.
It is difficult to diagnose the exact cause of a sore throat, but when it worsens or does not tend to leave, something serious is indicated. You must consult a doctor and undertake a physical examination of your throat in order to detect the cause.
I am suffering from sexual problem. Actually I am married when I do sex with my wife then my spurm discharge too early and m also suffering from stomach problem kindly advise.
I am 18 year male I didn't get sleep from 2 days from headache can I get some treatment for that problem.
I am having headache since 4 days. Please give me a quick cure for this headache! or I should consult a doctor?
Hi, most of the time my wife is suffering with cold and continuous sneezing. As soon as fan is switched on, sneezing starts. Please guide.
I am taking allopathic medicine and My fasting Blood sugar level is 170. How to control it by Ayurveda?
Am 26 Male, while Sex My Penis Will down Automatically, instead it's not Go inside Vagina, is there any Problem.
Rather than being straight I have a slight downward bend in my penis. No idea what to do and where to go. Kindly suggest me appropriately.
From last one month I am experiencing gas formation in my stomach. Due to which I am also facing lower back pain. In my past I never had such problems.
I had bad throat for 2 days and was coughing and sneezing. From last night I've fever too. However I need to go to work regularly this week. Please prescribe best medicine. I was planning to take paracetamol and azax 500. Please advise.
Hello I am 31 yrs. Not married. My pennis is5. 5"So I want how is my pennis longer 8" is it possible n how is possible sex time more longer. I am not sexual relation with anybody yet.
Hello I am 25, did excessive masturbation in age of 17, 3 to 4 times a day, after 6 month stopped masturbation but sperm leaked itself. I took Yunani homeopathy ayurvedic all treatments and currently taking treatment from psychiatrist. Current Medicine using last 2 year: Clonotril, Nemda, Feliz Sperm discharge made me feel uncomfortable, weaker, sleepy, tired, feeling pain in body. I am single not in relationship and never intercourse. I don't see any bad dreams in Night I want to quit to take medicine and want to live simple life but whenever tried sperm leaked itself, Everyone said me it is common but many of my friends don't believe on this statement and I too. Would you help me to cure this problem.
I am 13 and my penis size is 10cm when erect is it normal and when I have to masturbate the upper portion skin does not come out automatically is there any problem with that.
Sir I am during sex with my wife. So starting within 5 mints sperm comes outside .So p l s tell precaution.
Swine flu is infection by influenza virus, scientifically called an h1n1 virus. In the mild forms it presents as common cold (running nose, cough, body aches, mild fever) but in some patients (in a small minority of people) it may become severe and causes pneumonia. Its characteristic feature is that it involves both lungs at the same time and in a very short time so suddenly patient starts developing difficulty in breathing. At this stage some patients require oxygen support and in most severe cases ventilator support may be required. No one can predict that who will develop the severe disease but some people are more susceptible for the same including pregnant women, diabetic patients, and patients having long standing lung, heart, liver or kidney related diseases.
In most of the cases, this flu passes away with simple common cold and these people require only symptomatic treatment and they need not to worry but in severe cases and in the susceptible group as mentioned above specific antiviral drug is given. The best way is to protect yourself and others by maintaining hygiene. Always use hankies or tissues for wiping a nose, cover your face while coughing, wash hands after coughing and sneezing if you have the flu, drink plenty of water.