Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RajguruYour feedback matters!
Me. I am 26 years old and from 2 months experiencing vaginal dryness and burning and UTI show negative and since 2 weeks I feel a weird feeling in hands and a sensation of heat and sweat even if its raining outside.
I am 6 weeks pregnant as per my lmp which was 15 Oct. Ultrasound shows pregnancy of 4 weeks one day and sac 11.3 mm with no heart beat and no fetal pole. Gyno said it may be case of late conception. Please help me it is normal pregnancy or not.
Report of female levic sonography - Right ovary appears bulky and measures 3.4 x 3.3 x 5.8 cm (vol.34.9 cc) A well defined, thin walled anechoic syst with no inernal exhoes /septae is noted in rifht ovary. It measures 3.4 x 23 x 5.6 cm (vol-26 cc) Left ovary measures 2.8 x 2.4 x 2.6 cm ( vol-9.7 cc) No evidence of adnexal mass. REMARK: Right Ovarian simple cyst. Pls advise abt treatment.
Making love during pregnancy is a safe bet and can be carried on till one’s water breaks. Studies in the past have shown that a normal pregnancy is not related to infections and miscarriages. It has also been established that sex during pregnancy is not related to premature birth. On the contrary, a good sex life during pregnancy helps to reduce mood swings and keeps a woman healthy and cheerful. Here are five facts that you should know about sex during pregnancy:
- Does sex harm the baby? The womb is protected by the thick muscles of the uterus and the amniotic sac. Furthermore, the cervix is safeguarded by the mucus plug. These ensure that the baby doesn’t get hurt while making love. In the midst of an orgasm, if you get a feeling that the baby is moving, it happens primarily because of the heart pounding faster. This being said, you might have to skip sex in the following cases:
- You have placenta praevia
- You start bleeding
- Your water breaks
- You suffer from cramps and pain in the abdomen
- Your partner is suffering from genital herpes
- How does sex feel during pregnancy? While an increased flow of blood in the pelvic region heightens the lovemaking experience for many, some complain that it leaves them with a bad feeling. There is yet another segment of women who complaints of a less powerful orgasm during pregnancy. At times pregnant women might feel pain if the penetration is deep. Even abdominal cramps are not uncommon during this condition. To sum up, the feeling of sex greatly varies from individual to individual.
- Is a complete lack of sex normal during pregnancy? Yes, it is absolutely normal. Many women suffer from nausea and tiredness during the first three months of pregnancy, limiting their urge for sex. At times pregnancy hormones become responsible for the libido. But, mostly it is the state of mind of an individual that becomes a barrier. Women suffering from relationship issues are the ones who suffer from a lack of sex.
- Does your husband’s libido suffer too? It is not uncommon, to say the least. Some of the common apprehension that a male partner suffers from include the following:
- Fear of hurting the wife
- Apprehension about the baby’s health
- The consciousness of making love in the child’s presence
- Apprehensions about upcoming parenthood
- Is there any risk involved in oral sex? Absolutely none, oral sex is considered to be one of the safest of sex options during pregnancy. If the fear of hurting the wife looms large, it is the best way to express one’s love. However, it should be ensured that your husband does not blow air in the vagina. This might lead to blood vessel blockage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Is it safe to have sex during the 5th day of periods or is there any chances of pregnancy? And my next question is sir can presemen can lead to pregnancy?
Last period date june 1st Unprotected sex 19 june Ipill taken on 19th evening Will I be pregnant? Worried and feeling tensed.
Hello Good morning Doctors on 11th I was participated in sex with GF she had a 3rd day of her periods I used a safety but the safety was broken and my sperms was released in her vaginal so I took a precaution unwanted 72 within 30 min there was a bleeding but from 12th afternoon there is no bleeding on 13th afternoon agn the bleeding started and on 14th agn stpd and from today morning 16th there is a normal bleeding is there any chance of pregnancy or any problem to her periods please suggest me what to do.
I am 25 years old female since I got married I am suffering from vaginal infection stomach ache. Backache and legs ache . I am not able to conceive also it as been since one years please help I also got operated taller bladder stone also. Please help in conceive my husband family is forcing me please help.
Hi I am 26 years old married. Actually my monthly periods cycle will fall mostly on 11th of every month. This month i.e for the month of december I am going on vacation for temple visit. I need to prepare. Kindly suggest. Actually previously I had taken postpone table primolut- n to post pone. But I need to prepare kindly suggest.
Hello doctor I am 9 month 3 days pregnant and I have noticed that my vagina is leaking white discharge in high quantity is it normal?
I am suffering from little bit jaundice and also having temperature from 99 to 102.5 and I am pregnant, suggest something how can I take relief from all this things. And also share me diet plan.
Hi This is to draw your kind attention that I am a lady of 56 years old and was detected with stage 1 TNBC in left side Breast during January, 2014.Immediately thereafter I underwent Breast conservation surgery followed by 8 doses of chemo and 35 rounds of 3D Linac Radiation therapy. The course of treatment was completed in December, 2014. Since then I am under check up of the Oncologist at regular intervals of 03 months. However on completion of the course of treatment as mentioned above, I have developed the problem of lymphedema in my left hand. Of late I am experiencing tremendous pain in the affect arm with high temperature over the affected arm. I shall be highly obliged if you kindly favor me with valuable advice in this regard. Regards Yours faithfully,
I am 31 and 7 month pregnant. My usg report read plecenta grade ii maturity placed posteriolyin fund us body liquor less. Afi 9.2 cm. Approx foetal wt. 1480. Please advice. Is the wt. Ok how much water intake should be done. Is every thing ok?
I had a cesarean delivery this month. Pre pregnancy, I was allergic to some food, dust and paracetamol and I was taking DYNOLAP and ALLEGRA180 tablets. But during course of my pregnancies, all of these allergies were completely gone probably due to hormonal change as understood. But suddenly after 21 days post delivery, it looks like all these allergies were back. Kindly advise if the above medication is well suited and will there be any adverse effects on breastfeeding and to the infant.
You've probably read about kegel exercises a million times before. Perhaps you even clench and release your pelvic floor muscles each time you come across an article like this one. But if you haven't made them a daily habit yet, and aren't sure whether or not you need to--here's some help.
1. They can keep incontinence at bay
As you grow older, your pelvic floor muscles--responsible for giving you control over your bladder and bowels--get weaker. Which means every time you sneeze or laugh or cough on a full bladder, chances are a little urine will leak out. Doing kegel exercises can strengthen these muscles, and make sure you are always in control.
2. They can help your body cope with childbirth
Pregnancy can wreak havoc on your body--especially the pelvic floor muscles, making incontinence a reality much before age catches up. Moreover, many women also complain of lessened sexual arousal after childbirth. Enter: kegels. Practice them before and after you give birth to keep incontinence at bay and well. Enjoy sex much like before.
3. They can give you stronger orgasms
Did you know: kegels can help you get a better grip on your partner's member during intercourse? they can also help you achieve coveted multiple orgasmsm, and tone those much-needed vaginal muscles.
How do I know I am doing them right?
Clenching is not the problem; finding the right muscle to clench, however, is.
So, begin by identifying the muscles in question. The next time you're on the pot, try to stop urinating mid-way. Those muscles that helped you do just that are the ones to work on. (keep in mind that kegels should be done on an empty bladder, and that stopping the urine flow too often can lead to urinary tract infections.)
Now, lie on your back on the floor, knees bent--legs hip-width apart--and flex the muscles for 3 to 5 second, and release them for 3 to 5 seconds. Do 3 reps of 10 seconds each day. Once you're comfortable and confident, you can practice the kegel exercise while sitting at your desk or standing in the metro train.
So what are you waiting for? let the kegels begin!