Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
My wife delivered baby girl 3 months back. Her MC has started now last only for day in a month. We had unprotected sex yesterday and now worried if she may get present again. I would like to know1- what are the chances she may get pregnant 2- can she take any contraceptive pills? If yes which one. 3- will there any side effect of those pills as she is breast feeding and will it affect on her body or milk? Please advice.
My son is 4 days old and is suffering from jaundice please help with some advice and do's and don'ts.
My daughter is 2 years old and her hairs are very less and also growing too much slow, we have shaved her hair 4-5 times but of no use. please suggest us how can her hairs increase and grow.
I am a mother of twin pre-Term children. One of them is a male and another one is a female. Now they are 14 months old. I want to know which kind of food I should give them to make them healthy and brainy. Although they are two months pre-term children but now their clinical development is as normal children of full term. They have started walking and little talking. Please share an ideal diet chart for them. We are non vegetarian.
Hi, mera 15 days ka ek beta hua hain oh hamesha rota hain aur thoda thoda karke stole ho raha hain kya ho raha hain main kya karun?
My baby is 22 months old. Her diet is too less. She eats one time meal. Now she has viral fever and eating only one bite chocolate a day. That is it. She's losing weight drastically. Please suggest some med to increase her diet. Not only during fever but generally.
My baby is 7 months old. His weight is 6.7kg. He is a pre-term baby born at 34 weeks with 2 kg weight. How to increase his weight.
Respected sir my kid who is now 5 and a half year old was detected with bilateral relfux. His treatment is going under local expert doctors. We are not satisfy with the results till now. The condition is getting worst day by day. His bilateral urinary replacement is done. Still with his latest report we found that he has protienosis +, acidosis +, high blood pressure, and serum creatinine is 1.1 mg. We are just so worried and cant think of something else than his health.
My baby girl cries so often for past few days and is having poor feeding. She is teething fast. please advice.
My son is age of 11 months he was healthier suddenly become very thin and was not eating much as earlier. He is getting milktooth too. What to be done in order making him healthier? Thanks in advance.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.