Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajashree SonawaneYour feedback matters!
I'm a 25 yr old male. I'm diabetes patient. Recently married can I participate in sex. What I should do any precautions should I take.
I was go through an operation of my penis in my childhood but now m facing problem of small size and premature ejaculation.
I am not feeling well. Eyes are becoming reddish in colour. As I feel body temperature. Not in normal i am unable to breath easily because of cough an cold.
Suffering from premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Organ is getting flaccid and thin very soon and erection is not full. I was taken Acid Phos 10m one drop for 7 days only nothing change. please Suggest some good medicine which has no side effect.
I am 48yrs, have diabetic and high BP. How I know that my heart is healthy. Pse suggest how I keep my hearth healthy. Thank you.
Sir I am suffering from tinnitus which is constant ringing like sound in ear. I had tried many medicines but there was no effect. Please tell me solution for the problem.
I've been thin all my life until I discovered that there are supplements that can increase my weight. I started drinking supplements. I drink three glasses a day. I've gained 20 pounds since, and I'm now at 125 pounds, but I'm still underweight. During the past three months. Please suggest me proper medicine.
I am having a dry cough since two weeks have taken ascoril two small bottles ,one benadryl still the cough persists please advice.
I am suffering from small penis. I want to make it big like a banana and be flaccid like the same. I also face premature ejaculation too. Please suggest how to grow my penile health and control PE. I am 32 years old.
I have less stamina, can you any one help me to increase. Should I take any supplement, does viagra help me to increase. Also my sperm count is also please share you feedback.
Hi, I am 21 years old And from 4 four hours I feel burning in my penis By which I can't sleep It's really hurts. please help me for that
We grow up thinking of our nails as dead cells and pay attention to them only to trim them once a week. If you’re a woman, this might extend to painting them in different hues. However, the shape, texture and natural colour of your nails along with the rate at which they grow says a lot about your overall health.
Homeopathy is an effective way of treating nail disorders as it addresses the root cause of the problem. This form of treatment has negligible side effects and hence, can be used over a long period of time. However, homeopathy should never be used to self medicate. This is because a homeopathic prescription depends on the symptoms presented and the personality of the patient.
Here are a few changes in your nails that could be signs of health disturbances.
- Horizontal ridges: White horizontal ridges across your nails are developed when there is a pause in the growth of the nail. They could be an indication of an injury or a symptom of a serious illness. These are also known as Beau’s lines or Mee’s lines. Beau’s lines are developed due to psoriasis, diabetes, circulatory disease or a severe deficiency of zinc. Mee’s lines can be a result of arsenic poisoning, malaria, leprosy, Hodgkin’s disease or carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Vertical ridges: This is a common sign of aging and is usually nothing to worry about. However, in some cases, it could be a sign of vitamin B12 or magnesium deficiencies.
- Spoon nails: If the edges of your nails curve upwards and take on a spoon-like look, it could be a sign of anemia, excessive iron absorption, heart disease or hypothyroidism.
- Pitted Nails: Dents or pits in your nails are usually a sign of psoriasis. It could also be a symptom of tissue disorders such as Reiter’s syndrome or autoimmune diseases like alopecia areata.
- Dark nails: If you notice dark,discoloured patches on your nails, consult a doctor immediately. This could be due to melanoma which is the most dangerous form of skin cancer.
- Yellow Nails: Smoking and excessive use of acrylic nail polish are the two most common causes of yellow nails. However, if your nails are thinand crumbly along with being yellow, it could be a sign of a fungal infection. In rare cases, yellow nails could also be a sign of thyroid disorders, diabetes or psoriasis.
- Clubbing: Nails that are enlarged and curved downwards are said to be clubbed. This is typically a sign of low levels of oxygen in the blood. It could also be symptom of lung disease, liver and kidney disorders, AIDS and inflammatory bowel disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.