Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul BhandariYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from back pain since 4-5 months. When I moved neck leftward it back pain occur at upper left.
Sir, while folding and unfolding some of my fingers of both hands experience pain now a days. Could you please explain the reason and what I should do?
I have a back pain in my shoulder and it's very paining to me and I want to cure myself but no medicine worked on me. Because last time I doing the play match and my shoulder is tackled with leather ball. And blood is falling. Please help me sir. I am very very very thankful for you.
I am 31 years male not married having lower back pain, neck and shoulder joint pains for last 3 years, hair fall at the middle of head, and tummy fat, and frequent head ache if work is more or went in day sun light or if the day is too hot.
The neck is one of the most important parts of the human body, as it connects the head with the rest of the body and renders precious mobility to the former. The neck consists of a number of vertebrae that start from the skull and end in the upper torso. There are also cervical discs that can absorb shock and allow motion along with the bones, ligaments and muscles that render support. Injuries, anomalies, inflammation and other causes may lead to neck pain which can cause severe problems if not treated properly and on time.
Read on to know more about the causes of neck pain.
- Muscle Tension and Strain: If you sit at a desk and work for too long without changing your position often enough, then the discomfort will gradually lead to chronic pain and inflammation due to the poor posture. Also, maintaining a poor posture while sitting, standing and walking can all lead to this kind of pain. The muscles of the neck can also suffer strain due to neck jerks during gym sessions of exercising. Also, if you sleep with your neck in a bad position, this can lead to neck and shoulder pain which can last for several days.
- Injury: The neck is a sensitive and delicate area that we take for granted many times. This part of the body is most susceptible to injuries which can be caused due to falls, car accidents, sports and other such occasions where the muscles as well as the ligaments of the neck may be forced out of their normal range, leaving the body in acute and severe pain. A fracture of the cervical vertebrae or the neck bones can also lead to neck pain which can take several weeks and months to get fully repaired. Sudden jerking of the head can also cause neck pain and neck injury. This motion is known as a ‘whiplash’.
- Heart Attack: Did you know that a heart attack can also give you neck pain? That’s right neck pain is one of the symptoms of a heart attack along with excessive sweating, nausea, pain in the arm and the jaw line, as well as shallow breathing and shortness of breath. If you do experience such symptoms along with sudden neck pain, then you will need to call the emergency unit of the hospital or a doctor immediately.
- Meningitis: This condition refers to the inflammation of the thin tissue surrounding the spinal cord as well as the brain. Headaches and a stiff neck are the most common and persistent symptoms of this condition. This can also turn out to be a fatality if it is not treated on time.
Sir, I already done two times orthoscopy by doctor for removing loose body generate in right knee. But in MRI again show loose body (synovial chondromatosis. Can I done orthoscopy third time for remove loose body or it is reaksable. Please advice me.
I am diabetic for almost 12 years. I am taking diacrom xr 60 and janumet 1000/50 for last one year. I am a physical active person of 46 years. My HbA1c last time was 7.8. I have little numbness on my right thigh on right side. This numbness I feel only on the upper part like on skin. Sometimes i have a pinching pain for secons. I want to know does this have any coneection with my Diabetes also please let me know what check ups I should undergo at this stage.
Hi I am 24 years old. My hand and legs are vibrate and also pain in my joint like knees etc so what is problems in my body?
I have neck pain for past one week. Is there any exercise through which I can get relief? Please help me.
I am suffering normal pain in legs ,fingers and hands .mostly pain in hands. The normal pain is remove when I do hands up and down from joint .this is from one months and joint creates sound many times.
I am 23 year old girl. Sometime I feel little pain in my neck's vein. And from 10-15 day a little round stone type thing is looking just above the neck bone. What it can be?
I suffer sometimes from pain in between lower abdomen and left leg joint and sometimes back neck pain. This is causing from almost four years.
I' ve sudden and sharp pain in my elbow sometimes in inner elbow and some times in outer. Of right hand. Even doing simple household chores make my arm stif at elbow. For sometime it becomes difficult fold hand from elbow
I was suffering from pre patellar Knee Bursitis from past exact two months. Swelling and inflammation is no more. But can't give strain to my right knee like standing straight with the same knee and still I can't walk normal. I can but like tortoise. I am doing my exercises regularly as suggested by doctors but still I feel that jerk inside and outside little pain. One thing it has been reduced to 70%. Does it more time to heal completely?
Left leg paining. Can not fold the leg cuz pain is under knee. Doctors said about that is a weakness. Oil massage & Multivitamin capsules taking from doctors advise. Three doctors advised same . But problem is same.
I am 60 years old. I am getting calf muscles pain both the leg. Suffering from for the past 10 years. Need solution.
Panchakarma is an ayurvedic technique which is used to detoxify the body, boost the immune system and restore the balance in the body. Due to lack of exercise and a poor diet, the waste material generated by the body is not effectively discharged. This causes accumulation of toxins in the body that can result in diseases.
Panchakarma can be used to treat and heal the pain in the joints and the spine. There are specific treatments in panchakarma that targets these regions, they are:
1. Abhyanga - Abhyanga is a technique where warm oil is used to cover the entire body. The oil is then gently massaged so that it can penetrate the underlying tissues. It is used to lubricate the joints, muscle toning and to increase blood supply around nerve endings.
2. Pindasweda - In this technique hot cotton bags consisting of herbs, rice, and sand or medical powder are used to massage the body. This rejuvenating therapy induces perspiration in the body by which the herbs and the heat penetrates into the body. It is used to treat problems of the joints such as gout, arthritis, and sciatica.
3. Upanaha - A combination of herbal medicine is applied to the affected part and then covered with medicinal leaves. The herbs help in easing the muscles and tendons of the affected part. It relieves pain, reduces swellings and improves mobility in the joint.
4. Kati vista - In this treatment, medicated oil is pooled into a collar made from dough and then placed on the lower back for a specific amount of time. It strengthens the lower back, lubricates the spine and acts as a muscle pain reliever. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.