Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rachna Parmar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rachna ParmarYour feedback matters!
I got very light period for 2-3 days. After that continuously facing yellow discharge. It happened with me (light period) once but got proper period by sysron NCR tablet. Now its happening again. Is it my period (light period) or I should wait for proper period?
I am Married on May-2014, I missed Period in September-2014 and I got Pregnant in october-2014 and Unfortunately October-2014 Ending Continuously Bleeding then Go to another Gynic And Aborted in October Ending. After That we met another Gynic in April-2015 for get pregnancy. I missed period on August -2015 and I got pregnant in September-2015. Gynic advised to scanning Baby heart beat is not functioning Gynic tell for abortion. We met another Gynic for This problem she also tell same reason and I got aborted in November-2015. After that Gynic Tell for 3months gap And we try to Get pregnant From January-2016 Ending Gynic Advised Try to get Pregnant Naturally she advised to Total Vit Daily once in Afternoon Vita great Daily once in Night Till date we not get pregnancy I got period 27/03/16 I met Gynic according this problem She Advised fertile-100mg From 29/03/2016 to 31/03/2016 Night Once Primivala from 03/04/16 to 17/04/16 Night once Susten-200mg 09/04/16 to 18/04/16 Night Once conceive-F 30Tablets Daily Once in Afternoon And for my Husband Fertisore-M 30Tablets Daily once in night Is it better or not Please tell medicines use. Or tell me another way to Get Natural and safe pregnant.
I'm 32 years old defence Prsnl meri shadi Oct 2015 me hui thi lekin abhi tk meri wife pregnant ni hui doctors SE bhi consult kiya doctor NE bataya ki report theek h treatment bhi kiya but koi fayda Ni hua report me bataya ki meri wife ki ek tube block h but ek bilkul theek h mera bhi test hua sperm test SB them h but those sperm low bataye vaise JB me or meri wife sex krte h to SB them hota h but but jab sperm girta h to thodi der baad vo bahar aa jata h isse koi problem h kya kya muje koi medicine lene ki jarurat h apne sperm kk badhane k liye me bahut pareshan hu pls koi meri help kijiye.
Hi doc, I am pregnant by 37 weeks 4 days and this is my first pregnancy. I feel stabbing pain in my pubic bone, lot of pressure on lower abdomen and sometimes back ache. I can see the difference in my bump and it looks bit lower. But during my recent visit, my doc told that my baby hasn't dropped or I am not dilated or effaced. I am confused why I am getting those pains if the baby hasn't dropped. Also I am doing regular walking, exercises and daily chores yet no results but unusual pain. Please advice. M really confused and worried.
Sir, I and my gf did humping sex. . Now we are very scared does this lead to pregnancy? It was 18 day of her 26 days cycle and as per my gf she ovulated last night and this incident took place in morning, she is virgin now sir, please help us we are really scared.
My mensuration cycle is irregular mensuration 7 days late or 10 days late always. I want to conceive baby.
Can we take tretin -iso 20 mg tablet with periods postpone tablet, is there any side effects to take both together.
How to improve health rapidly to naturally and what diet to this plan What exercise to do this. What is best plan.
Modern Homoeopathy has newly introduced a scientifically advanced system of homoeopathy based on clinical practices which include some new concept of development along with a traditional system of homoeopathy.
- Complete Cure: Modern homoeopathy completely recovers the diseases and patient as a whole in the physical, mental and holistic way in order to prevent relapse of diseases for rest of life which is very essential and important. Most importantly, Modern Homoeopathy allows treatment of multiple diseases with same medicines at the same time, along with the rest of existing treatment.
- Easy: In Modern homoeopathy, we use different types of medicinal forms and scales like decimal potency, centimal potency, 50 millisimel potency, mother tinctures, biochemic medicines, patents etc.
- In Modern Homeopathy, mode of medicinal intake is very easy which can be taken without any confusion under the guidance of an expert homoeopathic consultant. Modern Homeopathy does not believe in the traditional law of homoeopathy that while taking homoeopathic medicines, there should be a restriction of high smelling foods or any other such thing.
- Safe: In modern homoeopathy, there are no side effects of medicines even after use of highly potentised medicinal selection as per requirement of response or stages of diseases. As we know that in 'homoeopathy potentisation process', the power or potency or quality of medicines will increase gradually and simultaneously its quantity of medicinal substance will be reduced, hence, chances of side effects are almost nil.
- Fast: The most differential concept of modern homoeopathy is its fast treatment process which gives it tremendous difference from the old system of homoeopathy, because in modern homoeopathy as of now 4,000 new medicines are available and 0-50 lakh potency is available, which are scientifically proved and capable of curing any health disease without any side effects.
- Cost-Effective: Modern Homoeopathy even after its multi-dimensional importance is very cost-effective in comparison to the rest of the other branches of medical science.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!