Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Qaed Dhariwal
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Qaed DhariwalYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old. My mom is 47 years old. She have a back bone problem. She is suffering from pain. So what to do?
I had a fall while walking. Fell down on my back. Hurt my back head complete blackout. MRI done, no haemorage. I am diabetic and under medication.
What are the normal lab tests that can detect sero negative spondyloarthropathy? And are urine test be affected by any medication?
I am suffering with Gout problem since 2013 and my left foot is swelling and getting like light burning feel sometimes. I request you to provide your valuable suggestions to come out from this problem as soon as possible.
How to get rid off the swelling in face? Please suggest some home medics or exercises. Regards, Sushant.
I am having pain in my knee joint. I dont do much running or walking task daily. It happens at night time only. What medicine I should use ?
I am 38 yrs old recently diagnosed with thyroid problem with tsh as 7.40and ft4 0.73 and arthritis problem with aso titre 180 and ra 19.50. Kindly advise.
Is there any medicene for chronic knee joints pain of a lady of 64 years, other than joint replacement operation?
Bursitis is a disorder that is characterized by inflammation of a fluid filled sac called the bursa. Bursa is present in between various tissues such as muscles, tendons and bones where friction may occur. This sac cushions the tissues and prevents friction. The usual areas that are affected by this condition are hip, shoulder and the elbows.
The symptoms of bursitis are:
1. You will experience pain in the affected area
2. Tightness and stiffness in the area
3. Local swelling of the muscle
4. Redness of the area
5. Any physical contact with the area causes pain
Bursitis may also occur due to the following reasons:
1. Ageing results in loss of elasticity of the tendons, thus impairing their ability to tolerate any stressful activity
2. Sports such as baseball where you are required to throw the ball with force may lead to bursitis
3. If you do tasks that require kneeling down on a regular basis
4. Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time
5. Abnormalities such as improperly placed joints
6. Inflammation from other conditions such as gout, thyroid disorders and rheumatoid arthritis may lead to bursitis
The condition is treated by using a variety of methods such as exercise and medication. Antibiotics are used to treat any underlying infection causing bursitis. Injections may be administered to reduce inflammation in the affected area along with exercises to strengthen the affected muscle. In severe cases, the doctor may resort to surgery to treat this condition.
You may use certain preventive measures to stay clear of bursitis. Some of them are
1. Lift with proper form: If you are lifting something heavy, then make sure you keep the spine straight and bend your knees slightly.
2. Take breaks: Don’t remain in the same position for long durations, take small breaks and walk around to release the stress from your legs.
3. Exercise: Do strength building workouts to build strength in the joints. Include mobility and flexibility stretches in your routine to keep your joints healthy, thus increasing the range of motion.
4. Maintain optimal weight levels: If you are obese, then take steps to reduce your weight. Maintain a proper diet to check your waistline. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.