Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Pushkar KhairYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from cold almost everyday running nose and sneezing and allergic to AC which results in head and cold since many years. Consulted many doctors still same. Any solution.
Please clarify- taking garlic with honey at empty stomach is good or bad? Detail plzz. What's the do's and don't in this. please plz detail. I really need this.
Hello, Is there any medicine to eat before to covering your body from getting dengue or malaria, coz in my place so many are suffering from dengue I hope anybody can understand what I want to say. Nd I am worried about this.
Gudeve mam/ sir I am 23, years old n I think I got a cervical neck pain. Its been couple of month but the neck pain is not going. Wt to do?
Can I know. What exactly reason of getting AIDS or HIV. Example. If I had sex with aids or hiv negative more than 6 girls without condom is it possible to get hiv or aids Or if girl having sex with other boys and same time if I have sex with her what problems should face. Am totally confused about this. One of my frnd told me. If you have 10 more girls with negative disease you dint get any hiv or aids. Is it right pls advise.
Hearing aids are very expensive. How often will I have to be making an investment to replace or update them?
I have stomach pain when don't eat in particular time such as 6. Am 7.30 am 1.00pm evening 6.30pm 8.00pm pain occur in this time.
I am suffering from light pain in neck and shoulder. Bcoz of that I turn the neck. Also I have back pain. I have undergone check up doctor told its spondylosis. Is this serious.
Im suffering from fever since last two weeks colds and coughs and heavy headache what can I do for it. Im suffering from fever since last week I have heavy cold and and heavy cough and severe headache please give me a solution.
Doctor I'm 13 weeks pregnant now but I'm getting daily 5 to 6 diarrhea. Pls suggest me any tablet or home remedies to stop diarrhea pls I'm suffering.
Suffering from left side paralysis since 1/08/2011 movement of fingers are coming, done lots of treatment in all field.
I am 27 years old girl and I am facing so much pain in bottom portion of shoulders (shoulders blade) since four yr. Earlier the pain was very minor but now it became chronic and causing very pain. The pain is like pinning needle and sometimes its like current and in its peak stage goes towards neck also. It interferes in my daily routine works such writing work, sitting and standing for long time, tilting neck backward and downward, holding bags or some packets in hands. Please give me your valuable suggestions to cure this problem.
I am suffering with itch in the thigh parts I consulted doctors many time but its a part time relaxation. What should I do to get rid permanently.
Doctor, I am 40 years old. From last year I am getting cough and throat infection whenever carpenter work is going on. When I have cough any heavy smell like agarbatti or vegetable irritate my throat. Doctor suggested me derryphylin retard 150 mg morning and night when such things happen. Is this any problem with my lungs.
I suffering abdominal swelling for 2 years.& I thing my colon become infected & ulcer is my colon. I take ornof & drotin m. For two years. Bt it not properly clear my swelling & ulcer. Contrast ct scan is done. Bt mild swelling is found. In my uretin. Line left side. please tell me wht I do.
Gonorrhea is a bacterial disease that is transmitted through intimate contact. If not treated on time, gonorrhea can become serious. Every year millions of people get affected with this disease across the globe.The area of infection predominantly involves the anus, vagina, penis and urethra.
Symptoms of gonorrhea
Gonorrhea often shows no symptoms. It is found that only two out of ten women show signs of gonorrhea and one out of ten men show signs of gonorrhea. This disease can take as long as 14 days to show any signs of its existence. Some common signs in women include menstrual irregularities, throwing up, abdominal pain, painful intercourse, swelling of the vulva, frequent urination and yellowish vaginal discharge. Some common signs among men include burning sensation while urinatingand discharge of pus during urination. Some common symptoms include itching of the anus, throat selling, oral infection and painful bowel movements.
- Complications in pregnancy: Apart from premature labour and stillbirth, gonorrhea can get passed on to the fetus as well. Some other symptoms include eye infection and joint and blood infection. If the fetus gets an eye infection, antibiotics drop is prescribed by the Doctor.
- Infertility: If gonorrhea is not treated for a long time, it can lead to infertility. Women might find infections in regions such as the uterus, fallopian tube and ovaries. Men might find infection in their testicles, urethra, etc. It can lead to a condition known as the epididymitis. If this condition is not treated, men can become permanently infertile.
- Arthritis: Arthritis can lead to a condition known as the disseminated gonococcal infection (DGI). This is a condition, which leads to arthritis or soring of skin. Women are more prone to developing this condition than men. Some common symptoms include fever, joint pain and fever. If DGI is not treated on time, it can lead to permanent damage of joints.
How is gonorrhea treated?
Gonorrhea is easily treatable and medication involves antibiotics along with other drugs. In case a pregnant woman gets diagnosed with gonorrhea, antibiotics are not prescribed. It is strictly advised not to involve in any sexual activities while the treatment is underway. Some of the common precautions that should be taken while undergoing treatment involves the following:
- Taking the medication on time. At times, symptoms go away, but completing the full medication course as prescribed by the doctor is required in order to completely get rid of the bacteria.
- Gonorrhea medicines should not be shared with anyone
- Consulting the doctor every three months to ensure that the disease is fully cured
- To make sure that your partner gets treated along with you in order to mitigate the risk of recurrence. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.