Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Hi doc, my son is 5 months old. I am giving both breastfeeding and bottle for him. Once I started with formula his poo changed from yellow to green colour and it's smelling awful. But he seems to be fine. M giving nan pro 1. Is he fine? Or I need to change another brand.
I tries have sex with my boyfriend for the first time But the pain of penetration is highly unbearable. We used saliva and oil as lubricators. Is there any kind of gel that can numb my vaginal area so that I don't feel the pain or anything that makes intercourse less painful.
Hi doc my daughter is 18 years old, she is not getting her menses till 6 months, her weight is 78 kgs and height is 5 feet. She has started getting hair on her chin area also. Please suggest some medication to get her periods ?
As much as as physical intimacy is pleasureable at the same time it also affects the health of the woman's reproductive organs in a number of different ways during intercourse. A few of the effects and factors responsible for these effects are listed as below:
- Vaginal secretion: When you are aroused during sex, the blood vessels supplying the vagina expand immediately. The blood flow increases to lubricate the vaginal walls (rugae). The rugae unfold and the space increases. These secretions are important because, women who are sexually inactive for a long time at a stretch, experience dryness that leads to urinating difficulties and rashes.
- Unusual discharge: Apart from natural lubricants, vagina secretes some fluids, the process being termed as 'female ejaculation'. A tiny amount of white fluid made of prostate plasma cells, is produced just before you climax and discharged with some quantity of urine. Sometimes, prostatic specific antigen (PSA) and prostatic acid phosphatase (usually found in semen) are also found in the secretion.
- Changing size of the vagina: The vagina is designed to be elastic and adjustable. So, no permanent change in size is possible but it does undergo temporary changes in sizes as effects of sex. The inner walls of the vagina enlarge during sexual intercourse and during childbirth. Tissues in the clitoris puff out and harden, this also causes an expansion in size. It takes a while to get back to its normal size.
- Vaginal pain: A lot of women report the experience of pain and discomfort inside or around the vagina during and immediately after sex. The pain can result from repeated sex within a short period of time or reduced secretion of natural lubricants. If the pain is too severe, you should see a doctor because yeast infections or chronic vulvodynia can also be responsible for the pain sensation.
- Infections in the urinary tract: The friction caused by sexual intercourse may cause small cuts which enable bacteria to pass from the vagina to the urinary bladder through the urethra. This causes infection in the bladder, the urinary tract and the vagina. These can be avoided by using a condom or by urinating before and after having sex.
I had my periods two months back and since then i had no periods.I m now having watery discharge which has no smell .What is it?
Dear Dr. Last week I had done sex with my partner and I gave her a pill of unwanted 72. This week we are planning to have sex again. So can I have her pill again? If not then what is other procedure to avoid pregnancy instead of using condoms.
Pelvic Inflammatory disease (PID) is a bacterial infection that affects a woman’s reproductive organs. This disease is not contagious though men can host and transmit the bacteria that triggered the disease through intercourse. Chlamydia (know more about Chlamydia disease) and gonorrhea are the two most common causes of this disease. Apart from being transmitted sexually, this disease can also develop through the insertion of an unsterilized contraception device into the vagina or during a gynecological procedure such as an abortion. In rare cases, normal bacteria from the vagina can also spread into the uterus and fallopian tubes triggering this disease.
PID can be fatal and should not be ignored. Lower abdominal pain is the primary symptom of this disease. This pain can vary from being mild to be seriously debilitating. Other symptoms of this condition are:
Abnormal or foul vaginal discharge.
Painful intercourse that may be accompanied by bleeding.
Spotting between periods.
Severe menstrual cramps.
Burning sensation while urinating.
Urge to frequently urinate and an inability to empty the bladder.
High fever alternating with chills.
Swollen lymph nodes.
Diminished appetite with nausea.
Weakness and depression.
PID can often produce a pus-like fluid that scars the reproductive organs. This can result in infertility. This risk is influenced by the duration and severity of the infection along with the number of times it recurs. Women suffering from pelvic inflammatory disease are also at a higher risk of having a tubal pregnancy. This type of pregnancy is fatal for the baby and also threatens the life of the mother.
In cases where the disease is triggered by an STD like gonorrhea or Chlamydia, it can also spread to the liver tissues. This is a complication known as the Fitz Hugh Curtis syndrome and causes a collection of pus in the form of an abscess in the fallopian tubes or ovaries. If this abscess ruptures, the pus would spread into the pelvic cavity causing severe pain, nausea and a fall in blood pressure. If it spreads further into the blood stream, it can be fatal.
Diagnosis of this disease is difficult as its symptoms are usually mild and common to a number of other conditions. However, once diagnosed, it can be easily treated through antibiotic medication. Surgery is required only in cases where there is no response to antibiotics or if an abscess bursts or is at a stage where it may. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a and ask a free question.
My 40 yrs old friend had unprotected sex on 17th november. Her partner did not ejaculate inside. She immediately popped ipill within 3hrs after act. Her periods were on 3rd november and are regular. She has been taking daily papaya twice a day. What are pregnancy chances? What is recommended dose of ipill?
Hi I got married nine months before she is not conceived yet. From the last few days when I intercourse with her she gets urine infection.
Hi doctor my age is 23 I have 1 girl baby she is 2years 2months. My height is 5.1 weight is 65kg. I have suddenly knee pain most of the time evening and night half day is there I can't sleep I can't sit that time doctor suggested do blood test uric acid today result also came 7.4 is there uric acid any problem for future pregnancy please tell me I'm taking weight loss capsule fatnile and nutrislim+ powder and capsule so please tell me.
Hello doc I am 20 year old girl and I have irregular period of 2 or 3 days. And I also have polycystic in overy because of that I have a facial hair and know that hair is underontrol by taking proper medicine and diet.
The Japanese Water Therapy is one of the easiest routines you can follow to make one of the healthiest impacts on your life. A lot of real-life accounts would tell you how people with debilitating health felt they were born again after using this therapy.
Let’s see know how it works.
Rules of the therapy-
1. Drink 640ml (around 4 glasses of water) just after waking up and before brushing.
2. Brush your teeth but don’t eat or drink anything for the next 45 minutes.
3. After each meal, don’t drink or eat for the next 2 hours
4. For the old and the sick, it is best to start with a little amount of water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses
There are multiple benefits of this straightforward and natural therapy. Try this and you can get rid of body aches, headaches, arthritis, epilepsy, meningitis, excess body fat, kidney and urinary diseases, piles, diarrhoea, asthma, bronchitis, various eye diseases, menstrual problems, ear nose and throat diseases etc. Plus, it also slows down your heartbeat and keeps your heart healthy.
1. Cure high BP and other diseases in a few days
The Japanese Water Therapy is known to cure certain diseases in matter of few days. You can bid adieu to high blood pressure in 30 days, gastric problems in just 10 days, diabetes in 30 days, constipation in 10 days, cancer in 180 days and TB in 90 days. For arthritis, 3 days of the therapy in the 1st week and daily from the 2nd week must be followed.
2. Purify your body
If you drink water on an empty stomach daily, it’ll purify your colon so that the absorption of nutrients becomes an easier process. Plus, this method will increase the production of new blood and muscle cells in your body.
3. Lose extra weight
Did you know that drinking around 500 ml of chilled water every morning will boost your metabolism by 24%? This is the simplest way you can slim down and achieve that perfect body weight you always wanted.
4. Get glowing skin naturally
Since water is a known body purifier, it effectively purges the toxins present in your blood. So every morning you can wake up with clear, healthy and glowing skin.
5. Stabilise your lymph system
Water balances your lymph system, which helps your glands to perform their daily functions efficiently. Plus, it balances your body fluids and also fights infections.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.