Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I have pain in my back from one day. I have just now started some heavy exercises. I just wanna ask if the back pain will get cured of with rest or is it something serious.
After couple of month's of my delivery I started having pain in knees. My baby is now 2 yrs. It happens mainly during climbing stairs or getting up from the floor. Please suggest remedy.
Sir/madam my age is 26. My face is black and all body parts are white I tried many ointments and creams but no use. please suggest a solution. Please. My face become oily and tanning.
What is dengue fever and where does the diseases occur and what are the symptoms of dengue, what is the treatment and how to cure about it?
I am 16 years old and I am suffering from pimple from last few months, I have tried many face wash also but then also I am not satisfied. Suggest me something.
Hello sir mein 4-5 month se head pain ho raha hai. Ankho par stress rehta h. Maine ishke liye eye specialist se concern kiya. Unho ne bola apke eye thik h. Mujhe bola apko migraine ki problem h.
My skin is cover with a lot of pimple and dark spots and its never erasing off I had tried many medical treatment..
I am 25 years old man from India. I have uneven dark skin wt should I do for light my skin and which cream I use for whitening.
I have stomach pain from last 4 days. I have had a lot of pain killers but no effect. What should I do?
I had appendicitis problem and I was operated. Will it affect my growing? I mean to become tall. And one of the doctor told me that don't take alcohol. Will taking beer is affect our growing.
Your baby's skin is soft and sensitive. Being cautious can reduce the chances of skin infections, but it doesn't in any way refute the possibility altogether. Hence, you must be overly careful. Your baby could face intense discomfort if you happen to neglect the appearance of diaper rashes. Persistent rashes on your baby's bottom can make him or her irritable. Look into the causes and remedies of diaper rash in children to keep your baby cheerful.
Causes of Diaper Rash in Babies:
- Friction and lack of air circulation between the skin and the diaper can make your baby suffer from rashes. Make sure the baby doesn't rub against a diaper for too long; existing rashes can go worse in that case.
- You should never let your child remain in a dirty diaper for more than a while. A dirty diaper increases the risk of bacterial infections on your baby's bottom.
- Skin chafing could also be the reason behind diaper rashes.
- Yeast infections could surface in the form of rashes on a baby's bottom. Yeast or fungus is present in small amounts in every person's body. It can be easily developed in the moist yet warm atmosphere of a child's diaper. Being the mother, if you are on medications, your child's chances of contracting skin rashes is likely to be more. The side effects show in children as they are breastfed.
Ways to Treat Diaper Rash in Babies:
- Each time a diaper is changed; the area must be washed with lukewarm water and cleaned with a soft piece of cloth. The area should then be dried completely. It is best to avoid soaps as they can be harsh on sensitive skin.
- Applying ointments or petroleum jelly can soothe diaper rash. Powder can keep the area dry; it can also remedy itching.
- Feed your child liquids like cranberry juice; it makes his or her urine less concentrated. Concentrated urine can cause severe bacterial infection.
Related Tip: "Diaper Rash: 8 Questions Answered by Dermatologist"