Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Priya PalimkarYour feedback matters!
I am a Doctor. I have recently detected Hypertension since one month. I went cardiologist nearby and he starts Tab. Amlovas 5 my since one month back Now l feel better. So Doctor what you will be suggest for me how long Tab. Amlovas 5 mg to be taken?
I am young boy. I have very chest pain to one week ago can you tail me what is this reason and sloov my problem.
My question is sometime I am feeling chest pain. And I thought thats heart attack. I am just 26. Please guide me.
My chest is paining from 2 -3 days which increases while coughing. Up down in fever also occurs. Please suggest any cure.
Hi doctor, I am male and age 38, I have 38 inch of waist ans 85 kg o weight. I did a health check up recently My SGOT level is 48 and SGPT level is 72. And I have LDL cholesterol at 142 level. Please let me know what needs to be done o.
I have a cough problem and my doctor suggest me to do CECT CHEST and reports says -few small centrilobular nodules seen in right upper lobe (all segments). Rest of lungs field appears normal. The overlying pleura are normal bilaterally. There is no evidence of pleural effusion. MEDIASTINUM AND HILA Few subcentimetre lymph nodes seen in right paratracheal region. Trachea and its bifurcation and major bronchi are normal. Mediastinal vascular structures appear normal. Cardiac size is within normal limits. Visualized bones appear normal as seen on bone window.
My father is 65 years old. He is sugar patiant. We done angiography from brahamananda hospital in jharkhand & found 3 blockage. Dr. Perwez alam suggest operation (by pass surgery). But we are not sure that it is good for dad or not. Please advice me what we do. Whole body swelling. Nd some dizziness in walking.
Hi I am 30years having pain in chest and back similar positions from past 2 months unable lift my right hand easily.
Unstable angina can diagnoses by 2d echo stethoscope or ecg if yes than how much sure that I have angina.
I am 74yrs having diabetes HTN (80-90 fbs) 110-120/66-72 HTN last five yrs also having two blocks in mid- rca 70 per Dr. suggested have two stunts in 2007 still now I have no complaints my son who is working US shown the angio cd to US Dr. said in this case no need to install stunts if so pat get astriosclosis then it will very complicated suggest medicine clopitab capsule daily one no complaints still now I am using daily also I got gallstones highest measure 1.5 cm (multi full) using med 1 year back coming out through vomiting 1.5-2cm nearly 5-6 no each time in different times two times now I got main problem is dizziness at that time I am in concise but all the surrounding is seems moving with out others help I con' t stand & walk at this movement what medical surgical tests I need.
I have so much fat on chest side, not at any other part of body. It looks as flabby chest. How can I reduce this fat. Give me effective solution of my problem.
Hi, I am 24 old I am from kolkata and I wanted to ask some few questions that from 2 or more than 2 months I am having pain in my right side of the chest and I think the pain is in bone it pains when I take my left or ryt turn while sleeping or while doing some work in which pressure is applied as for example washing of clothes so I want to know what should I do now in this situation please hlp me to get rid of this problem.
I have ulcer. When I eat anything My chest and neck burning daily used to take 10 gelusils tablets, what's should I do now.
How much period of rest a person should take after angioplasty? What time of life style should he follow and food plan he should adhere to?
My uncle died. We don't know the exact reason for his death. But there was nonstop bleeding of blood from his mouth even after death. Many says he died of heart attack. What is the exact reason for his death?
Hello sir good evening, I am 31 old I do direct contact with customer in my business I am getting hyper in small matters, sometimes getting pain in left side of neck. I am afraid of high blood pressure cause maybe?
Your heart gives you warning signs before the onset of a major problem. You may not even know that you are at risk of one or more heart diseases if you fail to notice these small signs that your heart sends out. Even a minor symptom, like chest pain, can indicate that your heart may be in trouble. While there could be many causal factors for a heart condition, here some symptoms, which are possible indications of a heart disease and should not be ignored in any case.
1. Chest pain or discomfort - This symptom is the most common one, which indicates that your heart is not healthy. It usually comes in the form of a pain, pressure or tightness in the chest and may happen due to a blocked artery. This may be an early warning sign of a heart attack and you should seek professional advice before it turns into a major problem.
2. Excessive sweating - If you often sweat without any valid reason, it might be a sign to be concerned for. The sweating experienced will feel more like the one that arises due to stress rather than common perspiration experienced due to any vigorous physical activity.
3. Difficulty in breathing - Shortness of breath is an indication that you are at high risk of getting a heart attack. The symptom includes having difficulty in breathing and feels similar to the panting experienced after a long run.
4. Nausea and frequent stomach problems - If you experience nausea, heartburn, indigestion or abdominal pain frequently, it may be the result of an unhealthy heart. Of course, these signs may be due to other diseases as well, but if you experience any of the other symptoms of heart problems too, it's highly probable that your heart is in trouble.
5. Exhaustion - If you fall into the high-risk zone of being a potential heart patient, you may feel exhausted after doing some simple chores, which didn't tire you earlier. Common examples may be climbing the stairs or carrying something from your doorstep inside the house to name a few.
Related Tip: 5 Signs of an Unhealthy Heart