Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Priya DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
I need some other information also, I have dry cough last 15 days and slight sore throat, throat infection, and slight burning skin some parts of body, arm, leg, hand, and slight eye also burning, slight headache so sir I would like to know that are these symptoms which STD belongs?
I had unprotected sex with my gf one week ago. Is there any chances of getting infected? What is STD?
Semen analysis is the below test normal? With this result can make pregnancy. If not how much should be there.. please give me rply Abstinence: 3days Collection: L. C mast/ci/cc Times of collection: 11: 45AM Time of examination: 12: 15AM Liquification: 30 mints Volume: 1.0ml Colour: gray Ph: alkaline Viscosity: normal Concentration. 12mills Motility Motile: 70% Progressive: 50% progressively (0-4: 2, 3 Morphology: 30%abnormal form seen (%of normal: 70% Vitality: 60% W. B. C: 2-3/hpf.
Hello doc. In 28 year unmarried girl. Nd pcod ki problem h. Muje 3 mnth se periods nhi aa rhe please koi mdcn suggest kro. Periods k liye.
Sir, I am 46 yrs old, weighing 67, 5-6'tall. Feeling obess, very tired, severe back ache, burning sensation in both foots, very disturbed for tiny things, get angry fast, weep fast, not interested in tv, computer or any, etc. Periods irregular, now 48 days over. No bp or sugar. Feel like getting less oxygen. Very tired, burning sensation. Please help me.
I am looking for family planning, 3 years since married but started family planning from Jan 2017. Till now I am not pregnant. I am taking folvite 5 mg from 55 days. My periods are regular 25 days Cycle, no health issue. Since it's long time after marriage so everyone is pressurizing us for baby. I am very much depressed now. As soon as my period dates comes nearby, my heartbeats are increasing and after getting period literally I am crying like anything. Kindly help me out if I need to take anymore vitamin supplements to increase my pregnancy chances?
It's been 8 years for my Marriage. Till now I have not conceived. My periods are regular there is no problem. Many times for this reason I have gone to depression. 3 years back I was going for checkup for 2 months. Doctor said that eggs was not growing and gave some tablets after that it got improved. And for my husband they said counting are less. So they need to increase. And it was too costly for me to afford every week or twice a week. So I discontinued going for a checkup. Please suggest me any good and affordable hospital so that I can restart treatment.
I am now 20 years but I am very thin and my figure is not completely developed? what should I do now. I feel very bad when everyone says she is so thin.
Dr. am not getting pregnancy am 23 year female my cycles are regular married about one and half year husband age is 35 , before marriage am 55 kg but now 70 kg , my stomach look like 4 month pregnant didn't go out side shame about because of this stomach wt is happening please answer me my last LMP is 13/7/16. Wt to do? Please give me any suggestions please .
Is it a type of problem if a girl does not have her mensuration date and her period starts anytime without a proper gap.
I masturbated twice and the fluid of 2nd masturbation was inserted with my finger into my wife's vagina. Not so deep. She was on 4th day of her periods. Will she conceive. Her shortest day is 30 and longest day is 45. Last 2 periods were 29 may and 2nd july. If she will conceive what pills I should use with less side effects. This happened on 5th jul.
Why white discharge happen in 21st day of mensural cycle. Is it the sign for next periods. But I wait for pregnancy. What can I do for pregnancy? Please advice me
Daet Dr. My wife is pregnant from about 13 weeks. She has some bleeding problem during 9th week of pregnancy we visited for sonography and gain said our baby is safe and at right position. After that we make two times physical relationship. Now pls tell me that we go for physical relationship or we have to avoid it during pregnancy Pls suggested.
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses. Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows.
- Herbs: Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognizes six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right.
Weight management is a lifelong process in Ayurveda.